• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Need some jokes... "An INTP walks into a bar..."

James Black

Local time
Today 4:59 AM
-->
I need help making a few "An INTP walks into a bar..." jokes for a friend...
So I can seem humorous, etc. Any other MB/Jung type jokes are allowed, too, but trying to stick to an "An _ _ _ _ walks into a bar..." format. :D

I'll post in here as I think of them, if I manage to come up with any. :confused:

Causeless

Local time
-->
An INTP walks into a bar. Not surprising, he wasn't paying very much attention.

Cogwulf

Is actually an INTJ
Local time
Today 8:59 AM
-->
An INTP walks into a bar. The bartender says to him, "why the long face?"

transformers

Local time
-->
An INTP walks into a bar, not to get drunk, but to observe others getting drunk and to theorize why the alcohol industry and hence society functions the way it does.

James Black

Local time
-->
Thanks for the help, everyone. :D I tried thinking of some of my own and got absolutely nothing. :(

sniktawekim

Local time
-->
An intp walks into a bar. Actually, the bar hit him. Well, to be correct, the intp and the bar actually both hit each-other with the exact same force - so it is equally the bar's fault.

Latro

Local time
-->
An intp walks into a bar. Actually, the bar hit him. Well, to be correct, the intp and the bar actually both hit each-other with the exact same force - so it is equally the bar's fault.
Except then the INTP remembers that everything Newton said is wrong.

An xNxP walks into a bar, pulls out a pen and paper, walks up to bar patrons, spends all night doing anthropological interviews for no apparent reason. On his way out his head is so filled with information that he gets pulled over for suspicion of drunk driving. He fails to recite the alphabet backwards because his head is so clogged and gets arrested.

(Odd that that's actually the first thing that came to mind, btw. I'm bad at jokes.)

Causeless

Local time
-->
Except then the INTP remembers that everything Newton said is wrong.

An xNxP walks into a bar, pulls out a pen and paper, walks up to bar patrons, spends all night doing anthropological interviews for no apparent reason. On his way out his head is so filled with information that he gets pulled over for suspicion of drunk driving. He fails to recite the alphabet backwards because his head is so clogged and gets arrested.

(Odd that that's actually the first thing that came to mind, btw. I'm bad at jokes.)

I laughed, but I have the sneaking suspicion I may have been the only one. :o

Artifice Orisit

An INTP, INTJ & INFP walk into a bar.
The INTP is fascinated, the INTJ is confused, the INFP says "ouch".

Latro

Local time
-->
I laughed, but I have the sneaking suspicion I may have been the only one. :o
As I said, it was a bad joke. I think it had funny elements, but it lacked a good structure or anything like that.

JUN

Watching the Watchers
Local time
-->
An INTP walks into a bar: looks around, checks his clock, finds out he's too late, leaves.

Deleted member 1424

An INTP walks into bar. His Ti sits down in shadowy corner, while trying to appear as menacing as possible; his Ne attracts a small crowd with clever jokes and eccentricity; his Si sits quietly pleased, ignored by everyone, strumming a guitar and his Fe cries drunkenly into the lap of a bewildered INFP he just met, saying 'Please understand me!'

Yay for run-on sentences. :P

sidenote: I suppose this could also be the stages of drunkeness of an INTP The drunker the INTP the further he sinks into his weak functions.

Murphy1d

Reptilian Brain Washed
Local time
-->
An INTP walks into a bar....well actually it was a virtual bar. Well, to be clear it was a section of the forum called "X Bar R." Which he thought was insanely funny, but no one was laughing.

Tyria

Ryuusa bakuryuu
Local time
Today 9:59 AM
-->
An INTP walks into a bar... and it hurts. The INTP then questions why someone would put a bar there in the first place, and realizes that the bar could be placed at a specific set of coordinates so that all persons under a height of x inches would not run into the bar when walking.

Murphy1d

Reptilian Brain Washed
Local time
-->
An INTP walks into a bar and orders a beer. He glances down at the label and ponders "I wonder how they make the gold color of the label. I bet if they crush the backs off of the Jewel Beetle and mix it with some............"

"Hey Buddy!" shouts the bartender.

"You've been staring at that beer for two hours now. You better drink it fast cuz we're locking up!"

anemian

Local time
Today 3:59 AM
-->
an INTP walks into a bar and decides to hit space a few more times.

bluesquid

Local time
-->
An INTP, INTJ & INFP walk into a bar.
The INTP is fascinated, the INTJ is confused, the INFP says "ouch".

no harm intended, but the best one.

very funny

Zero

The Fiend
Local time
-->
An INTP walks into a bar....

And....

It a bar...

I think I'd have a drink.

Last edited:

Oblivious

Is Kredit to Team!!
Local time
Today 4:59 PM
-->
An INTP walks into a bar, causing a reality warp in the immediate vicinity killing fifty and injuring two hundred. One thousand are reported missing. Another ten have been confirmed to be turned into squirrels.

Artifice Orisit

An Melkor walks into a bar, that was swung at him by Cognisant.

*in bad mood*

Melkor gets "bar crawl-ed" in a back alley.

*starting to feel better*

The next morning the coroner proclaims Melkor met one too many "barmen".

MyLittleMilk

Redshirt
Local time
Today 1:59 AM
-->
An INTP walks into a bar. Several people got up and left as they spotted the potential danger of the situation.

onesteptwostep

Junior Hegelian
Local time
Today 5:59 PM
-->
An INTP walks into a bar. He gauges the room to find a seat which will optimize his solitude. He leaves the bar.

:[

The Gopher

President
Local time
Today 7:59 PM
-->
An INTP walks into a bar. It takes him half an hour to realise the bar closed in 2009.

Bock

caffeine fiend
Local time
Today 9:59 AM
-->
An INTP walks into a bar and... wait what?

Alias

empirical miracle
Local time
-->
An INTP runs into a bar at a speed of 10 mph, but who's counting?

An INTP walks into a bar. After observing the high population of ESTPs, he quickly ordersa drink and leaves so as not to get shot.

peoplesuck

is escaping
Local time
Today 3:59 AM
-->
and he calculates the force-pain ratio, remembering to add info as he goes. :p

ygnextend

Local time
Today 1:59 AM
-->
An intp walks into a bar.... The bartender asks, " what would you like?" Intp responds : "do you sell intellectual whiskey? If so I don't need a shot but the other people in this bar does"

Top Bottom