• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • See https://www.intpforum.com/threads/upgrade-at-10-am-gmt.27631/

Newbie..

rryanhall

Redshirt
Local time
Today, 14:31
Hello all,

I am Ryan , just joined the forum. My hobbies are wandering with friends, share knowledge and read books and also mine free time is for movies:)

TheScornedReflex

(Per) Version of a truth.
Local time
Tomorrow, 03:31
Hello th .... *gets distracted by bouncing boobies*

own8ge

Existential Nihilist
Local time
Do you have letterbox? What is your favorite movie?

How old are you? Why did you join this forum?

What was your reason for posting this introduction? Why is it so short?

Did you make your avatar yourself? (If yes..) Do you have DA?

Why ryan hall with 2 R? (rryanhall). I've checked and it is not like there is already a username with the username ryanhall. So I suppose you did it for the way it sounds, or because hall ends with 2xL. But 2xR doesn't make it look better, so I suppose you chose this nickname because on some other forum or w/e ryanhall was taken and you chose rryanhall and since you kept that nickname?

Your post and everything combined, makes you look like a rather emotional kind of guy (Not saying you are irrational, emotional transcends logic :D). But if you indeed are a guy with a kind heart, why do you share so little? Do you infact have a satisfying life and don't have to put up with it on this forum as distraction like any other of us? But if your life is satisfying, why join this forum? If you wish to gain MBTI knowledge or w/e, why the interest for dedication?

You wish to share knowledge. Then howcome you haven't done so already?

Is it perhaps, that your English is not that good? That would explain quite a lot of these questions I'm having.

Duxwing

I've Overcome Existential Despair
Local time
Today, 09:31
Do you have letterbox? What is your favorite movie?

How old are you? Why did you join this forum?

What was your reason for posting this introduction? Why is it so short?

Did you make your avatar yourself? (If yes..) Do you have DA?

Why ryan hall with 2 R? (rryanhall). I've checked and it is not like there is already a username with the username ryanhall. So I suppose you did it for the way it sounds, or because hall ends with 2xL. But 2xR doesn't make it look better, so I suppose you chose this nickname because on some other forum or w/e ryanhall was taken and you chose rryanhall and since you kept that nickname?

Your post and everything combined, makes you look like a rather emotional kind of guy (Not saying you are irrational, emotional transcends logic :D). But if you indeed are a guy with a kind heart, why do you share so little? Do you infact have a satisfying life and don't have to put up with it on this forum as distraction like any other of us? But if your life is satisfying, why join this forum? If you wish to gain MBTI knowledge or w/e, why the interest for dedication?

You wish to share knowledge. Then howcome you haven't done so already?

Is it perhaps, that your English is not that good? That would explain quite a lot of these questions I'm having.
You might want to let him answer your questions first, then reply.

-Duxwing

own8ge

Existential Nihilist
Local time
You might want to let him answer your questions first, then reply.

-Duxwing
That is a point of view. However, I didn't write my message to you; so why are you bothering me exactly? :confused:

Etheri

Prolific Member
Local time
Today, 15:31
Welcome. <:

Solitaire U.

Last of the V-8 Interceptors
Local time
Today, 06:31
LA = Los Angeles, Louisiana, Laos or something else?

Duxwing

I've Overcome Existential Despair
Local time
Today, 09:31
That is a point of view. However, I didn't write my message to you; so why are you bothering me exactly? :confused:
How is it a 'point of view'? You're asking him a question and then answering it for yourself-- and I don't mean to sound bothersome. You'll just save yourself a bunch of typing if you just ask and wait for his answer.

-Duxwing

Top Bottom