• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

panamath test

Ex-User (14663)

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 11:18 PM
-->
Panamath measures your number sense and approximate number system (ANS) aptitude. Recent research has demonstrated a relationship between performance on this test and basic mathematical ability.

I guess I did pretty average, but it should be mentioned I have a significant amount of alcohol in my bloodstream atm:

Polaris

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 11:18 AM
-->
I accidentally hit the wrong key and was distracted a couple of times, so I missed a few extra points but did not think I would get this score as I have always considered myself a math retard. Kind of expected to be in the poorer performance. I think high anxiety levels have always affected my math abilities - was always told girls can't do math, etc. Then again I'm not really sure exactly what sort of math ability this test measures. I always did better with higher level abstract math than basic level mental arithmetics, for example.

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
Today 5:18 PM
-->
HC2AZAk.png

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
Today 5:18 PM
-->
Fun test Serac. I found my reaction time was off the charts slow because I often had to think and visualize the groupings of the dots.

kyet07P.png

Top Bottom