• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Post your Big Five test results

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
Today 2:01 PM
-->
Didn't know there was already a thread. Thanks for the bump.

C.J_Finn

Local time
Today 4:01 PM
-->
Extroversion |||||| 22% Orderliness |||| 14% Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||| 72% Accommodation |||||| 26% Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||| 76%

Extroversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.
Orderliness results were very low which suggests you are overly flexible, random, scattered, and fun seeking at the expense too often of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.
Emotional Stability results were high which suggests you are very relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.
Accommodation results were low which suggests you are overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense too often of the well being of others.
Inquisitiveness results were high which suggests you are very intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

I don't see what's so great about this one. It's pretty far off in some things. I prefer MBTI.

EDIT:

I was reading the description for the type I was given and it actually matched up fairly well. I got the RCUEI type, and I chuckled a bit when I saw that assassin is one of the favored careers.

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
-->
I don't see what's so great about this one. It's pretty far off in some things. I prefer MBTI.

Big Five is a personality assessment theory that deals with actual personality traits people have and not theoretical attributes assumed and assigned like in MBTI. So because of this, the groupings found in Big five, like SCUEI or RLOAI, have more substantial merit and are more appropriate as a pool of personality and behavior to draw conclusions from.

Personally, I like having the tests parallel to MBTI typings because they coincide somewhat and allow for approximations.

ObliviousGenius

Life is a side scroller, keep moving.
Local time
-->
Extroversion |||| 16% Orderliness |||||||||||| 42% Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||||| 88% Accommodation |||||||||| 34% Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||||| 86%

Extroversion results were very low which suggests you are extremely reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.
Orderliness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, random, scattered, and fun seeking at the expense of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.
Emotional Stability results were very high which suggests you are extremely relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.
Accommodation results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense of the well being of others.
Inquisitiveness results were very high which suggests you are extremely intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

C.J_Finn

Local time
-->
Big Five is a personality assessment theory that deals with actual personality traits people have and not theoretical attributes assumed and assigned like in MBTI. So because of this, the groupings found in Big five, like SCUEI or RLOAI, have more substantial merit and are more appropriate as a pool of personality and behavior to draw conclusions from.

Personally, I like having the tests parallel to MBTI typings because they coincide somewhat and allow for approximations.

I actually posted that before I edited and I forgot to delete that part. The description of my big five type that's given under the actual percentages doesn't add up very well due to a couple of the things it said. After I read the actual description in the link on the page I found that it was a bit more accurate.

Jah

Mu.
Local time
Today 11:01 PM
-->
Extroversion 42%
Orderliness 44%
Emotional Stability 86%
Accommodation 42%
Inquisitiveness 84%

Extroversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.
Orderliness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, random, scattered, and fun seeking at the expense of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.
Emotional Stability results were very high which suggests you are extremely relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.
Accommodation results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense of the well being of others.
Inquisitiveness results were very high which suggests you are extremely intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Hmm.. I don't find this test entirely convincing.
Most of the things which seem to be adversaries in this test aren't really cases of either or.

I mean, I'm quite good at being both chaotic and still be on time, and though I am very attracted to theory I'm still good with practical matters.

Accommodating people is another one of those. I do prefer to follow my own interests, where I have them, but in most cases I don't have a lot at stake, thus the logical choice is to let others have their go at things.

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
Today 5:01 PM
-->
Extroversion |||||||||| 38%
Orderliness |||||||||| 40%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||| 58%
Accommodation |||||||||||| 46%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||||| 82%

Extroversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Emotional Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Accommodation results were medium which suggests you are moderately kind natured, trusting, and helpful while still maintaining your own interests.

Inquisitiveness results were high which suggests you are very intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Your Global5/SLOAN type is RCUEI

RCUEI

atheist/agnostic tendencies, unconcerned with public image, lower energy level, does not value tradition, avoidant, does not put the welfare of others above self, not punctual, unproductive, does not believe in human goodness, not easily moved to tears, seldom bothered by the suffering of strangers, insensitive to the needs of others, relaxed, quiet around strangers, tendency to believe only in self, people have trouble reading them but they don't care, late finishing work, acts without planning, withdrawn, rarely too busy, not a perfectionist, uncooperative, not prone to complimenting people, does not believe in life after death, avoids crowds, prefers unpredictable to organized, not passionate about bettering the world's condition, does not second guess self, able to control cravings, calm in crisis, ambivalent to the feelings of others, believes in the importance of art, dislikes small talk, socially uncomfortable, private, not known for generosity, acts without consulting others, hard to get to know, not easily frustrated, interested in intellectual pursuits, not open about feelings, loner, asks many questions, open to change, influenced more by self than others, bored at work
*the descriptions listed here are made up of personality items. people who scored high on this type scored higher on the above items compared to the average. (more info)

favored careers:
philosopher, scientist, philosophy professor, video game designer, astronomer, aerospace engineer, author, nuclear engineer, astronaut, assassin, anthropologist, research scientist, archeologist, researcher, strategist, computer scientist, software engineer, game designer, software developer, genetics researcher, freelance writer, paleontologist, engineer, software designer, egyptologist, geneticist, biotechnology, physicist, book editor, scholar, political scientist, historian, novelist, biochemist, sound engineer, computer programmer, chemical engineer, screenwriter, audio engineer, comic book artist, pilot, computer technician, museum curator, computer engineer, computer animator, international spy, chemist, bookseller, academic, college professor, bounty hunter, poet, fighter pilot, biomedical engineer, computer consultant, biologist, web designer, bookstore owner, civil engineer, computer repair tech, microbiologist, playwrite, forest ranger, artist, network engineer, political analyst, composer, neurologist, botanist, professional musician, film director, mechanical engineer, linguist, mercenary, theologian, systems engineer, web developer, dictator, history professor, webmaster, digital artist, cartoonist, cinematographer, architect

disfavored careers:
child care worker, wedding planner, event planner, event coordinator, child care worker, childhood educator, personal assistant, hair stylist, fashion merchandiser, fashion industry, kindergarten teacher, stylist, stay at home parent, office assistant, preschool teacher, health care worker, hospitality worker, guidance counselor, social worker, secretary, interior decorator

Your Primary type is Inquisitive
Inquisitive
(4.8% of women; 10.4% of men)

more interested in intellectual pursuits than relationships or family, detaches to analyze factors from multiple perspectives, regularly uses ideas and tools to transform understanding, enjoys playing with random interconnections between ideas and patterns, would describe self as a nerd in high school, likes science fiction, introspective, good at fixing things, more comfortable around adults as a child, feels both special and defective, knows the darkside of life well, is not bothered by going long periods without speaking with people, more intellectual than sensual, can be bitter, problem solver, relies on mind more than on others, driven by curiosity, feels best when working, minimalist
*the descriptions listed here are made up of personality items. people who scored high on this type scored higher on the above items compared to the average. (more info)

favored careers:
philosopher, philosophy professor, scientist, scholar, physicist, astronomer, research scientist, college professor, researcher, academic, biochemist, genetics researcher, astronaut, nuclear engineer, aerospace engineer, political scientist, biotechnology, novelist, anthropologist, paleontologist, strategist, theologian, geneticist, political analyst, author, historian, egyptologist, history professor, mathematician, chemist, freelance writer, neurologist, biologist, museum curator, microbiologist, biomedical engineer, archeology, environmental scientist, research psychologist, archeologist, research assistant, archeologist, computer scientist, psychoanalyst, linguist, book editor, chemical engineer, analyst, professor of english, poet, geologist, english professor, diplomat, chemistry teacher, bookseller, ambassador, professional college student, engineer, forensic anthropologist, ecologist, virologist, art historian, composer, meteorologist, politician, technical writer, civil engineer, history teacher, neurosurgeon, software engineer, software developer, medical researcher, botanist, forensic scientist

disfavored careers:
wedding planner, fashion merchandiser, hair stylist, fashion industry, child care worker, beautician, personal assistant, even planner, secretary, stylist, early childhood educator, fashion editor, preschool teacher, hospitality worker, event coordinator, office assistant, hair dresser, sports management, model

.... just reading that list of disfavored careers turned my stomach....

Red myst

Abstract Utilitiarian
Local time
-->
RCUEI

Extroversion || 10%
Orderliness |||||||||| 40%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||||| 88%
Accommodation |||||| 24%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||| 60%

Extroversion results were very low which suggests you are extremely reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Accommodation results were low which suggests you are overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense too often of the well being of others.

Inquisitiveness results were moderately high which suggests you are intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Cherry Cola

Banned
Local time
Today 10:01 PM
-->
RLUAI

Extroversion |||||| 22%
Orderliness |||||||||||| 42%
Emotional Stability |||||| 30%
Accommodation |||||||||||||| 52%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||||| 86%

I think I am a bit more extroverted than the test suggests but oh well.

The Big 5 is a completely different way of measuring personality than MBTI. Essentially it says less but with greater accuracy. It rests upon this hypothesis: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lexical_hypothesis

So the Big 5 isn't scientific either.

Ex-User (9086)

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Extroversion |||||| 28%
Orderliness |||||||||||| 44%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||||| 82%
Accommodation |||||||||||||| 56%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||||| 86%
RCUAI
depends on the circumstances

Egyptologist is a really poor example, there are many interesting cultures besides egyptian.
avoidant, often late, patient, rarely prepared, non-aggressive, slow to judge others, withdrawn, unconcerned with image, relaxed, avoids crowds, easy going, not demanding, low maintenance, unambitious, not domineering, private, thinks before acting, concerned with the feelings of others, not wild and crazy, not controlling, does not like to show anger, hard to offend, dislikes the spotlight, uninterested in leading, not competitive, overly nice, not physically affectionate with most people, not bothered by disorder, level emotions, does not second guess self, agnostic/atheistic tendencies, not picky about food, not relationship obsessed, unproductive, unimposing, plain in appearance, disorganized, loner, lower energy level, very curious, uninterested in prestige/fame, not superficial, likes difficult reading material, does not get worked up about most things, fearless, flexible, trusting, does not stick to plans, easily distracted, interested in science, unconcerned that people have trouble reading them, a good loser, modest, not swayed by emotions

favored careers:
philosopher, philosophy professor, scientist, research scientist, novelist, author, astronomer, astronaut, freelance writer, archeologist, researcher, environmental scientist, scholar, physicist, anthropologist, forest ranger, museum curator, theologian, bookseller, biotechnology, guitarist, game designer, aerospace engineer, college professor, geologist, pilot, egyptologist, video game designer, audio engineer, poet, ecologist, biochemist, animator, genetics researcher, forensic anthropologist, wildlife biologist, computer programmer, paleontologist, chemist, freelance artist, assassin, comic book artist, cartoonist, engineer, art historian, strategist, psychoanalyst, artist, research psychologist, environmental engineer, historian, computer engineer, sailor, computer animator, political scientist, non profit sector, forensic scientist, history professor, software engineer, screenwriter microbiologist

disfavored careers:

executive, manager, fashion designer, fashion editor, stylist, office administrator, executive assistant, businessman, interior designer/decorator, sales manager, business manager, real estate agent, administrative assistant, office assistant, personal assistant, business administrator, business consultant

Fallenexe

Redshirt
Local time
-->
Extroversion |||| 18% Orderliness |||||||||||| 44% Emotional Stability |||||||||| 40% Accommodation |||||||||||| 42% Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||| 68%

Direwolf

Local time
Tomorrow 7:01 AM
-->
Extroversion |||||||||| 36%
Orderliness |||||||||||||||| 64%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||||| 84%
Accommodation |||||| 22%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||||| 88%

Orderliness results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, neat, structured and restrained at the expense too often of flexibility, variety, spontaneity, and fun.

Your Global5/SLOAN type is RCOEI

Sounds about right

Absurdity

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Extroversion |||| 20%
Orderliness |||||||||||||||| 66%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||| 68%
Accommodation |||||||||| 40%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||| 78%

Your Global5/SLOAN type is RCOEI

Aviator8

I wanted to be a star, so i irradiated myself
Local time
-->
Extroversion |||| 14%
Orderliness |||||| 30%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||| 62%
Accommodation |||||||||||| 44%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||||| 84%

My extroversion was way too high, when it asked if I was talkative, I thought it meant under ideal circumstances where people are open minded, smart, and quiet. Other than that I am all but silent.

Nebulous

Local time
Today 5:01 PM
-->
Extroversion |||||| 22%
Orderliness |||||||||| 36%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||| 46%
Accommodation |||||| 28%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||| 80%

Your Global5/SLOAN type is RLUEI

RLUEI

avoidant, withdrawn, not usually happy, does not believe in human goodness, loner, moody, avoids crowds, depressed, overwhelmed by unpleasant feelings frequently, agnostic/atheistic tendencies, unsure where life is going, impatient, avoids eye contact, does not think things work out for the best, discontent, negative, suspicious of others, uncooperative, socially uncomfortable, hard to get to know, not punctual, low self confidence, pessimistic, lonely, does not finish work on time, does not like to lead, attracted to things associated with sadness, ambivalent about the problems of others, feels defective, fears failure, often bored, ambivalent about the suffering of others, unproductive, avoids unnecessary interaction, easily frustrated, does not finish many things, lower energy level, focuses on fantasies instead of reality, ambivalent about the needs of others, easily annoyed, rarely prepared, disorganized, quiet around strangers, slow to forgive, hard to understand, not that interested in others, skeptical, wounded at the core, self absorbed

favored careers:
philosopher, freelance writer, novelist, author, astronomer, book editor, freelance artist, scholar, bookstore owner, bookseller, screenwriter, philosophy professor, poet, cinematographer, artist, playwright, librarian, comic book artist, art historian, publisher, archeologist, scientist, composer, video game designer, egyptologist, museum curator, researcher, paleontologist, anthropologist, musician, genetics researcher, historian, theologian, research psychologist, art director, research scientist, songwriter, history professor, linguist, computer animator, professor of english, illustrator, painter, assassin, cartoonist, library assistant, travel writer, curator, film critic, environmental scientist, filmmaker, journalist, english professor, aerospace engineer, political scientist, computer scientist, art curator, audio engineer, archivist, art education, college professor, academic, technical writer, webmaster, animator, psychoanalyst, music journalist, geneticist, astronaut, research assistant, software developer, website designer, movie director, web developer, film editor, copywriter, digital artist, editor music therapist, geologist, web designer, biologist, biochemist, mercenary

disfavored careers:
supervisor, sports management, event planner, wedding planner, even coordinator, manager, business administrator, administrator, businessman, childcare worker, hospitality manager, hospitality worker, coach, office manager, sales associate, business manager, athletic trainer, kindergarten teacher, preschool teacher, office administrator, human resources manager, health care worker, public relations manager, personal assistant, customer service representative, customer service employee, administrative support, business owner, early childhood educator, social services worker, office worker, secretary, fundraiser, receptionist, sales manager, nurse practitioner, pediatric nurse, executive, executive assistant

A_Scanner_Darkly

Pisces-Virgo Introtim
Local time
-->
Big Five Test Results

Extroversion |||||| 26%
Orderliness |||||||||||| 46%
Emotional Stability |||||||||| 38%
Accommodation |||||||||||||| 56%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||| 70%

Extroversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private. [This is accurate. I used to try to force myself to be more outgoing, but got tired of trying to be something I'm not. Now I spend most of my free time in my room or in my car.]

Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, structured, and self controlled while still remaining flexible, varied, and fun.

Emotional Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious. [LOL all you NTs be scoring really high on emotional stability. Robots!]

Accommodation results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense of your own individual development (martyr complex). [Goddammit!]

Your Global5/SLOAN type is RLUAI
Your Primary type is Reserved

phamthuthuy

Banned
Local time
Tomorrow 4:01 AM
-->
Cổ mộ phái

nhiều ai ngờ rằng chỉ vị mai tơ duyên đừng vách song đơn nữ nhi đã đứng vào sáng lập trường phái, danh vang nhân gian.

Lâm Triều Anh – là tri kỷ, người tình thứ ông cha tinh tường Chân Giáo, Vương Trùng Dương. do nguyện ước chứ thành, bà vẫn dựng vì vậy thù giận và lập vào môn phái Cổ tuyển mộ bộc trực bên sau núi Chung trai, gần giáo phái Toàn Chân. Những người sống trong suốt Cổ Mộ nấp dật cùng giang xâu, đừng buồn sự thế và chập này hụi cũng toát lên nét kỳ túng thiếu, chính điều này càng đả cho võ rơi thêm phần tò mò với môn phái nào.

Cổ Mộ phái: bí hiểm song xuất chúng

Lâm Triều Anh ngụ tại Cổ chiêu mộ, bởi vì nguyện ước với vương vãi Trùng Dương chớ thành mà nảy sinh thù hờn. túng kíp chân lan truyền hạng bản khuơ là tiên nga Tâm Kinh, ghi hết máu nóng võ đánh mà lại bao năm rớt Triều Anh tập luyện đặng tự khắc chế võ làm thứ rặt Chân Giáo. Sau tã lót Vương trùng lặp Dương giật danh tiệm cõi tục đệ trình nhất tại khoa Sơn Luận ngần đã đến Cổ chiêu mộ và phân phát hiện rằng tất cả võ tiến đánh cụm từ ông thoả bị hóa áp giải, dù rằng biết rằng võ đả tinh tường Chân Giáo thì đó gần như nhân gian chứ đối xử chôm.

có chửa ai trên giang phục dịch độ làm chứng kiến võ đánh của rơi Triều Anh, chỉ riêng vương vãi trùng lặp Dương là người tinh tường nhất, nhưng lát tham lam kiến tiên nga vâng Kinh, ông nếu tái bình diện, tức thì rời nhà mồ, siêng dạ tu luyện bố năm mà lại chẳng xuống núi, nghiện nghĩ ngợi lớp cách hóa dẫn giải, tuy đơn mạng chốn đạt thành quả, nhưng rút cuộc đành cam bái hò phung, chớ nghiên cứu nữa. Chỉ tới đại hồi giành được Cửu Âm Chân ghê, liền tù tù tự tay tương khắc trong suốt chiêu tập được hậu hĩnh nhân dịp phái Cổ chiêu mộ biết phanh, mà rồi ngấm ngầm nghĩ tiên nga dạ gớm bởi rớt Triều Anh sáng tạo, đang tôi nếu lời tựa vào di thơ, so muôn phần thoả kém đơn bậc.

Khưu vùng kia cũng ngần nói: “Luận dận võ tiến đánh, người ấy đương cao hơn hết bốn đại tông sư lát bấy hiện nay, tức thị Đông Tà, Tây Độc, trai Đế, Bắc Cái, còn cùng thánh sư vương vãi Trùng Dương cũng đừng biết ai để ai bại liệt, mà lại là nữ bởi thế không trung xuất đầu bại lộ diện, vì vậy báo cáo ai biết tới”.

Những thành quả nhưng Cổ chiêu mộ bè được tặng cõi trần làm chứng kiến giàu trạng thái tường thuật tới Lý Mạc thèm và Tiểu Long Nữ, hai nhân quật trong ghế Điêu bừa bãi hạp. tuy rằng nhiên, đơn thì do thương song giận thù cả thế hệ, không đạt giới thời hạn hạng võ làm môn phái, người đang lại cũng chỉ tu luyện rất báo cáo, không thể bây chừ trưởng tặng người tính hạnh chộ phanh. Có lẽ chỉ lắm độc nhất đơn người cơ mà bẩm nào ngờ đến, đó là truyền nhân mực tàu Dương Quá và Tiểu Long Nữ, đương gọi là gác gái áo vàng, đây có dạng tính hạnh là nhân dịp phệt tài võ đả bậc nhất trong suốt cỗ truyện Ỷ Thiên đờn Long Ký tã lót chỉ một vài chiêu vẫn lề đường khuỵ Chu Chỉ Nhược. mặc dù sống dưới núi Chung trai, nên việc o gái nè thuộc lòng phắt trường phái nào là hử đương là li hỏi hồi dùng nổi trưởng Cửu Âm Chân gớm.

Cổ Mộ bè tái xuất trong Lục Mạch dốt chừng

Top Bottom