• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.

Psychosis

Local time
Yesterday, 23:09
Last December I suffered psychotic episode. Since then I've been recovering and have not suffered another break. I'm just curious as to whether others have suffered psychosis and how it manifested itself and beyond that how they regained their sense of normalcy.

Kuu

TENTACLES WILL DESTROY YOU
Local time
Yesterday, 22:09
Perhaps people might be more willing to share or able to relate if you talk a bit about what happened.

Local time
Yesterday, 21:09
June 4, 2016 - crack in reality, hallucinations
June 3, 2017 - edibles, lucid nightmares
(13 * 28 = 364)

Local time
Taking my medication was one. Getting a good doctor that didn't over-medicate me helped as well; it made the medication more tolerable. Eating well and taking a lot of supplements. Avoidance of alcohol. Prayer. Exercise and time in nature. Plenty of sleep. Stopped thinking routine chores and tasks were beneath me. And most of all, time to heal. By this I mean, in addition to psychosis, it usually gives you PTSD as well.

Local time
Schizophrenia/OCD-like symptoms seem reduced after starting a multivitamin, D + K, and chelated/TRAACS magnesium supplement. Memantine helped a lot, as well as megadose vitamin D + K (500-1,000 IU/kg for 6 monthss; up to 2 years; 10 IU D3 : 2 mcg+ MK-4; 400-600 mg magnesium) and iodine protocol.

On the other hand, my experience seems like the result of sabotage rather than predispositions (even checked via genetic testing).

Top Bottom