• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

QI

Celia

Redshirt
Local time
Today 9:14 PM
-->
Well, I'm pretty new here, but I think that this seems like the apropriate thread to recommend a TV show. (Sorry if this is a weird thing to do, I just think people might like it, so I'm sharing it.) From what I've seen of INTPs, I think a lot of people here would find QI interesting. It's a British quiz show that has lots of little interesting facts that most people don't know, and several corrections to common misconceptions. It can be really funny, (to me at least) and I think it's a good place to learn things. Anyways, most of the episodes can be found on Youtube, so yeah. Hopefully you'll enjoy it, and will forgive me if you don't.

own8ge

Existential Nihilist
Local time
-->
TV is for the stupid.

Oedipus

Jerk
Local time
-->
I love this show.

One of the few shows that I actually watch regularly.

You're welcome

7QzWG.gif

own8ge

Existential Nihilist
Local time
-->

Anaximander

The vague
Local time
Today 10:14 PM
-->
I watch most of them but it mostly depends on the guests.

Mxx

Local time
-->
Definitely a good show to have on in the background to give the voices in my head some company.

PmjPmj

Full of stars.
Local time
-->
That was a rather large bump, Mxx.

I used to enjoy watching this show in my mid-late teen years, which must mean that the show is now ancient. BRB - Wikipedia.

Holy shit! 2003.

Yeah. It's old.

Mxx

Local time
-->
PmjPmj said:
Holy shit! 2003.

Yeah. It's old.

Ha! Well all the British classics are new to me, as I moved here two years ago, and was only exposed to what I could find on BBC America, US Netflix or YouTube before.

I devoured Thick of It!

Top Bottom