• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

See ya, Spock... and Thanks for All the Fish.

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
Today 1:15 AM
-->
I'll miss this guy. And not just Trek -- I always used to watch him on "In Search Of" as a kid.
leonard_nimoy_19g2ubb-19g2ucb.jpg

... it's like an NT icon has passed on.

EDIT: Apparently his last Tweet... from Sunday:
A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP
— Leonard Nimoy (@TheRealNimoy) February 23, 2015

Yellow

for the glory of satan
Local time
Yesterday 11:15 PM
-->
I just saw that. I don't normally care when a celebrity passes, but I liked him a lot.
If only DeForest Kelly wasn't gone too, we could have checked with him and the Vulcan High Council, you know, just in case. :(

r4ch3l

conc/ptu/||/
Local time
Yesterday 10:15 PM
-->
original.jpg

Leonard and his son on set.

Architect

Professional INTP
Local time
Yesterday 11:15 PM
-->
I'll miss this guy. And not just Trek -- I always used to watch him on "In Search Of" as a kid.

Oh damn, "In Search Of" ... yes I watched that too. Later I hated myself for it though, back in the 70's it was all about that Bermuda Triangle crap.

Nimoy had a good personality. All those original series actors did, they all pretty much channeled their personality into their roles. I wonder what type he was? NT seems likely, I don't see INTJ though.

Alias

empirical miracle
Local time
Today 1:15 AM
-->
May he have lived long and prospered. I'll miss him.

RandomGeneratedName

Main Reactor
Local time
Today 5:15 AM
-->
His last words: The phrase "don't fase me, bro" springs to mind xD

I only recently got around to watching the original Star Trek movies (always preferred Star Wars - don't hate)

Gotta say though, character development/relationships are so much better in Trek.

Favourite bit with Spock, has gotta be, randomly seeing him swim around in his underwear with a whale, lol. Well that was unexpected!

Reading his last tweet, can help but hear his voice saying it.
I think he should of done more voice over work. It might of helped him break free from the iconisation that plagues many actors who have had popular roles.

RIP.

Top Bottom