• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Shorts

Ex-User (9086)

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 4:44 AM
-->

Alias

empirical miracle
Local time
Today 12:44 AM
-->
Here's a favorite of mine. Obviously, it's Team Fortress related, but it's a great way to get into the game, and the game has enough comedy to be a TV show or movie. It almost was on TV. You may recognize one character as my profile picture minus the Sherlock Holmes hat and winter coat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLlLQ3LmZWU

Brontosaurie

Banned
Local time
Today 5:44 AM
-->
Someone must post short pants, it'll be extremely funny

YOLOisonlyprinciple

Local time
Today 10:14 AM
-->

Niclmaki

Disturber of the Peace
Local time
Today 12:44 AM
-->
Hi! I like shorts, they're comfy and easy to wear!

Ex-User (9086)

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 4:44 AM
-->
An essential watch for normies, memelords, memetards, people of culture and other minorities, easily lands in the top 50 of humanity's finest works. It draws deep parallels to current geopolitical situation, social tension and is a satirical counterpoint to the entirety of 2020. Deserves a more thorough and dedicated introduction than I'm capable of providing XD

EndogenousRebel

mean person
Local time
Yesterday 11:44 PM
-->
That was actually really good. I'm impressed by the symbolism, it raised some questions I hadn't thought of before. Even if it is just the product of some dude dropping a massive amount of LSD or pot, I approve. I wonder if I'll gauge anything deeper than I believe it has now with future viewings though. I'll write those down to see haha.

EndogenousRebel

mean person
Local time
Yesterday 11:44 PM
-->
Not quite a short, but you'll be dazzled by a collection of snippets of the most amazing animations, along with a fascinating narrative about how animation has influenced media and culture. It's a short docu if anything.

Top Bottom