• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Sinny91's criticism and derail Split from: Migrant Sex Assaults in Europe

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
Today 9:06 AM
-->
As for lizards, Jews and Nazis Bronto..

I have not discussed any lizards..
And if you would like to refute *the significance* of Nazi's and Jews in modern political history .. Then be my guest. I'll happily shoot you down with my knowledge of their parapolitical endeavours in the last 100 years.

Which many of you seem to conveniently forget, or ignore.

Tbergs Pax Americana is nothing short of 4th Reich.

TBerg

fallen angel who hasn't earned his wings
Local time
Today 4:06 AM
-->
Re: Migrant Sex Assaults in Europe

You have provided no coherent case to refute. Lay out your case if you think it is valid.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->

Suck my dick Tberg

TBerg

fallen angel who hasn't earned his wings
Local time
Today 4:06 AM
-->

Only if it is a coherent one that is long and wide. Like breasts, one can tell a fake one. Could you point me to one?

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->

A top your head hahaha
(now you have me wondering how familiar you are with dildos)

Back to the topic at hand, my post was coherent enough, and I'm not obligated to do anything you ask (I find your latest request lacking in specification)... But, I'm going to *try* and refrain from engaging you for a while, I have taken an utter dislike to you.. And as everyone else can see, my severe dislike is bleeding through my posts.

Ex-User (9086)

Prolific Member
Local time
-->

Suck my dick Tberg
Consider this a warning.

If you find you can't contribute to the discussion at hand, it's best if you avoid posting in that thread.

Your insult to TBerg is unwarranted, one would think a classy person should apologise after a similarly disrespectful provocation.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->

No I won't apologise. Yes I'll accept your warning.

Was worth it. I was eating dinner and gave him the dismissal he would have got, had we been face to face.

Respect is earned, and I don't respect genocidal ideologies.

Brontosaurie

Banned
Local time
Today 10:06 AM
-->

Licken sie mein cunt - A-haha; i have none!

Plot Twist Complete

Enter Kawaii-Japanseer Desuction

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
Today 8:06 PM
-->

Back to the topic at hand, my post was coherent enough, and I'm not obligated to do anything you ask

It's really weird how you post this like 26 times per thread and spend absurd amounts of time and effort on producing the mental gymnastics required to get out of having to explain anything when you could easily explain many things with that time and effort.

I'd understand it if you didn't want to go through the arduous process of outlining a long and coherent point and so removed yourself from the thread, but if you're going to spend all that effort anyway I don't get it.

You're spending all that effort on what basically amounts to circular preaching and you look like a total fraud, since like every fraud ever you make a lot of bold claims and then instead of providing evidence you misdirect conversation into some other area of further bold claims, exponentially increasing the scope of an issue to some impractical scale irrelevant to the context of the discussion, and then get mad at people who're actually discussing the things that were meant to be discussed in the thread because instead they should be buying into all your products because *bold claims*

Ironically you boil down to the same kind of brainwashed citizen you apparently so revile. Preaching the mantra of unflinching tolerance regardless of impact isn't much different to preaching intolerance. Both are just a short-sighted failing of one's ability to be truly empathetic or thoughtful, instead resorting to a feel-good template to avoid having to actually deal with real issues with some intellectual honesty or the strain of having to sort through cognitive dissonance.

Brontosaurie

Banned
Local time
Today 10:06 AM
-->

Ah how i love the redbaron when he's on my side

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->

On the theory which Tberg asked me to present Redbaron, I did say that it was a line of investigation I'm yet to BEGIN. So I'm unsure how I'm supposed to present my theory, prior to me doing the leg work.

I did state that, and Tberg did read that.. He was just being awkward for the sake of being awkward.

Go back, re-read.... I said 'I have a theory which I need to investigate'

I'm only interested in truth, I don't have any fucking agenda.
Unlike Tberg, who is only interested in defending Uncle Sam.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->

I think that there is a hidden hand, a driving force, engineering the migration to Europe.

This requires investigating, I haven't begun yet.

This is what Tberg has asked me to 'present coherently' so that it may be 'refuted'.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->

You have provided no coherent case to refute. Lay out your case if you think it is valid.

Tbergs response.

Now, are we all on the page?

As for the snide comments about my other 'theories' , which I have presented in the past, I look forward to them being challenged.

New World Order anybody???!!!
Conspiracy 'theory' is it Tberg??
Mm mm mm

Ex-User (9086)

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Sinny, what you reap is what you sow. There is a separate place for conspiracy theories and other (off-topic) discussions and you aren't free to visit any thread you like and offer your vague allusions to theories of this kind. This is derailing and an annoying practice.

You are a very combative poster, if a major part of your replies pertains to off-topic and you feel inclined to defend them, better do it in separate threads and best if you don't provoke other users by making such statements in unrelated topics in the first place.

I've already said that if you want to discuss such things, use your own threads and link or quote to relevant posts from others.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
I said I thought the European Migration had been engineered... If that thought doesn't belong in the Migrant thread, then I dont know where it belongs.

Lul.

I don't appreciate a thread split with my name on it, I was only responding to something Bronto said (he brought up Lizards) which you haven't even included.

Nowhere in that thread have I presented any conspiracy theories.
I was making a point...The point being that it's others who keep alluding to conspiracy, not me.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
I can't edit due to scroll malfunction..

For clarification, Bronto brought up conspiracy theory in the Migrant thread, and now I'm being made an example of for replying to him.

I'm very aware there is a conspiracy thread, I created it.

Ex-User (9086)

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
This thread derail isn't conspiracy, it stems from your combativeness and elusive remarks (that are provocative).

I'm not trying to define what you were saying, call it what you please, I'm calling it a derail.

I've seen you've been trying to avoid conspiracy derails recently and I've noted it. It's not like you are the only person responsible for this derail here either, but your part is significant and I decided to remind you of it.

Reluctantly

Resident disMember
Local time
Yesterday 11:06 PM
-->
*chains all participants to the wall and lovingly straps them with ball gags*

Welcome to the Oubliette. You will call me your QueenKing or get the hose again. Let the punishments begin!

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
K, cool. I'm half drunk and can't trust myself n anyway.

Top Bottom