• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Tactility in Dreams etc.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
Yesterday 5:59 PM
-->
Basically, can you touch objects/people in your dreams?

The other night I dreamed I was holding someone and it felt like I was actually touching them. Normally that does not happen. Normally it is as if I do not have a body in my dreams at all. I do not replay the events that happened to me during the day in my dreams. I dream about things that I never knew could exist or could be combined in that way before. My dreams have the same luminosity as my room with the lights off, it is very dim. There is no sound in my dreams and I have no inner voice in my head.

There are only 3 times I saw objects as bright as the sun in my dreams.

1. The 2 pastel rainbow angels.
  2. The white void with a woman covered in flowing sunlight.
  3. My 2nd chakra opened and there was a spiral vortex of orange energy.

There is an experience I once had that makes me believe two people can communicate with each other when both are dreaming. That two people can be in the same dream and see each other face to face.

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
Yesterday 4:59 PM
-->
You typically can't and are just flowing through it like watching a movie until there are moments that start to occur that seem special since they're different. Even textures may have odd or different sensations to them when your body processes them, that is IF in dreams (not just lucid) you take the opportunity to review as many different qualia as possible.

Typically it could be predetermined, even if it is somewhat lucid. Any communication like that between people is still a conspiracy, such as if someone appears in your dream it means you appeared in theirs. There's no explanation on if it's the same day, same dream, same time, or even time spans apart.

I've had strange or eerie dreams with weird tones, or where objects looked different, and also some in which there were strange objects. One, it was night and instead of where the sun or moon would be, was a weird transforming objects, something with a core obeying laws of gravitation and magnetism. In another one I, or we, were walking, and got to a part with a bridge and waterfall contraption. Then the side had like a weird mirror diamond shard glistening object like a chrysalis. Yet it didn't so much trip me out, couldn't define it as such, and rather it had the weird yogi, lucid dream, somewhat morbid quality to it, even though people were trying to enjoy the dreams as much as possible.

The same neurochemical processes responsible for dreaming could play a role in what holds reality together as we know it, playing an obvious mental role in perception and basic living processes like breathing. It's that, if you were to see anything, there should be corresponding neural processes to it, such as particular neurotransmitters, and the apparent precursors to their functioning, enough blood glucose levels that would maintain the right balance for cells to work. It turns out it's wholly different from potassium ion levels maintaining firing, using anything too much basically wears it all out.

Kundalini awakenings also open the third eye, and there isn't that much science that says what it is. Certain experiences facilitate spiritual growth.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
3-13-2019
a large open room, an art class - dozens of small squares, partial segments of a larger painting all hung, stood, posed randomly in the room - sits in a chair in the middle of the room to see a mirror - the whole painting is in the mirror reflected from the squares. A tree is in it to the right, a brook to the left, it is in 3D.

lightfire

Local time
Yesterday 6:59 PM
-->
Basically, can you touch objects/people in your dreams?

The other night I dreamed I was holding someone and it felt like I was actually touching them. Normally that does not happen. Normally it is as if I do not have a body in my dreams at all. I do not replay the events that happened to me during the day in my dreams. I dream about things that I never knew could exist or could be combined in that way before. My dreams have the same luminosity as my room with the lights off, it is very dim. There is no sound in my dreams and I have no inner voice in my head.

There are only 3 times I saw objects as bright as the sun in my dreams.

1. The 2 pastel rainbow angels.
  2. The white void with a woman covered in flowing sunlight.
  3. My 2nd chakra opened and there was a spiral vortex of orange energy.
There is an experience I once had that makes me believe two people can communicate with each other when both are dreaming. That two people can be in the same dream and see each other face to face.

do NOT eat pizza before you sleep

Ex-User (14663)

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 12:59 AM
-->
I had a lucid dream once, a few years back. I did the usual stuff - flying, jizzing, etc

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
3-13-2019
a large open room, an art class - dozens of small squares, partial segments of a larger painting all hung, stood, posed randomly in the room - sits in a chair in the middle of the room to see a mirror - the whole painting is in the mirror reflected from the squares. A tree is in it to the right, a brook to the left, it is in 3D.
Dude, what? Not sure if understand.
Apparently you couldn’t see it at first. And then, you could - which is just the opposite. Maybe it means you’re missing the forest for the trees (sensor, detail oriented concerns). Or going mental. Tactility in dreams is pretty rare, or can be hard to remember in the first place. It just gives your life a little more kick.
I had a lucid dream once, a few years back. I did the usual stuff - flying, jizzing, etc
Yeah? Well I know someone who lucid dreams almost daily, at least weekly, and they dream journal it, combined with that, increases their trivia-waking memory and skills.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
Here are all my dreams I recorded before March 26.

June 3, 2017
In the hospital in bed people pushing me down on a cross, I was resisting, I stopped resisting, they let me go, woke up in hospital bed.

2018 Fall (Tactility)
Face to face nealing (Weiss)
She holds me from behind (Blake)
I am around her (Blake)

February 26, 2019
(Tactility)
I hold Yang from behind as Blake

3-13-2019
a large open room, an art class - dozens of small squares, partial segments of a larger painting all hung, stood, posted randomly in the room -
sits in a chair in the middle of the room to see a mirror - the whole painting is in the mirror reflected from the squares. A tree is in it to the right, a brook to the left, it is in 3D.
talking to a man about religion and woke up

3-14-2019
acient underground city, water tunnels with boasts from 1870's, 1930's vaults, treasure underwater sand.
house, cooking
Eminem, hospital, pinned down needle in the butt, pleading, told to shut up,
fake Russian speak
parking lot food store free pie
the forest

3-15-2019
back basketball court behind apartments, Dwayne the rock Johnson walks up with
Joe Rogan, talked about having fun wrestling, talk about infinite possibilities
I am outside one room apartment, not the first one
third apartment, really big, many rooms, multiple people, aunt lives there
(in the living room, my friend Cathy wants me to go to the mall with her to see her psychologist)
goes with aunt to back rooms of the apartment to see her psychologist
he knew who I was, was friendly, was partially chubby, bald and round
aunt believes she is in multiple realities she tells him
I tell her psychologist I was a mad scientist that erased my memories and came to this reality
told him I could not daydream, he told me to close my eyes and tell him what I saw, I told him I saw black static
I opened my eyes I was in a house, a combination of my mom's trailer in las cruces and grandmothers house in Deming
a tablet stand was in the kitchen counter, someone animating my little pony show on it, really bright and colorful even for dreams.
I got scared and the room got darker, I had an increased sense of lucidity, I knew if I got more scared bad things would happen
I was scared a monster would appear, I was being overwhelmed where I was in the dining room, I moved quickly into the back hallway
in the hallway was a small closet-like place, walls not covered, you could see the wood beams
a monster was in the wall, I not so scared because I knew I had to not be scared
the monster that chased Sebastian in Neverending story2 (pincer from pokemon) grabbed me from behind, not the same as the monster in the wall,
I had a knife and stabbed it, it opened up and was full of intestines, the knife did not stick well.
sisters baby woke me up - started thinking in my sleep - don't remember

3-16-2019
last day of school, the principle has expensive food in cafeteria for those who did not skip
I am swinging around a comics store with clear ducktape like spiderman,
a lady asks if I am trying to steal comic books, I say no, I am pretending to be spiderman
I have an interview at a bank for a job, I say I am not into paperwork but something technical,
I say that I came to the bank because this is a small town and not many places do tech things, the woman said I was skilled in many things and she would find me a position.

house backyard fall leaves, see the neighbor in their shower
bedroom, brother is porcupine rat, molerats behind the bed, we tell him to take his babies, he puts them on his back
kiss concert, the crow fliting with a pregnant girl in black kiss makeup
in the house again, Android head on chair talks to me is confused why he exists, a random guy tells me it is easy to make A.I. now as it is to make 3D objects in videogames, the figured out the super simple way how
red bee/centipede (like donkey kong game) - had to dodge it in living room
brother is in be sick vanes on neck, mom, and aunt around him, he is now a vampire (porcupine rat vampire)
I walk in the hallway, pass a room with a blond child vampire in bed
I get mad and yell at mom I need a lock for my door so brother cannot get me, I hit stand in the kitchen because I am mad
Leonard sees me hit kitchen stand from living loom, comes at me with a katana sword
I though a chain around his sword and then him, I take the sword and tell mom to through it in the ditch weeds
Brother comes to help Leonard, I push him off because he is weak from being sick.
I wake up

3-17-2019
blue shirt kid made moms car driverless, dropped mom off at a store by an overpass,
the car went to kids house I was in the back seat, ran into wall front window gone, ran up the wall all car gone except me on segway.
knocked on the door they did not answer a long time, he had many relatives over
now in an apartment, the computer did not work so made computer from old parts (CRT monitor), set up for computer club convention booths.
johnny five works at cattle restaurant is tired and put hay bails with meat on the floor,
I told him to plug in he says he needs to cook, I tell him changing up will make him faster at his job, he gets excited and charges up

a dragon tells me in his ship:
space dragon in ufos gave man technology, man used technology to go to war with dragons, dragons breath fire into clouds and the great Noah flood happened
eat candy in a store, counter in shape of a ring with candy
mom and I indoor amusement park, we had been to this one before in a dream, not real life.
police ran on top of moms bike, mom asked them to get off her bike but they said no.
I yelled at them
we fought

3-20-2019
at a college, I am in a band class, an important event, families, faculty, other students are there. I was randomly just there. I did not know how to play the violin so I improvised and played by ear, sounded good but through off a girl in front of me playing her violin. the whole band performance was interrupted. the band director started berating the girl in front of me, she was his daughter, I told him I messed her up, it's not her fault. he is still mad at her, they go to the band loft, I yell at him "The Last Jedi Sucked Rian". everyone in the room started fighting. almost lost my backpack.

ZenRaiden

One atom of me
Local time
Today 12:59 AM
-->
Tactility in dreams is pretty rare

Says who? Its not unusual for me to feel things in dreams. I used to have frequent running dream in my younger years. It always felt the same. As if I was running.

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
Tactility in dreams is pretty rare

Says who? Its not unusual for me to feel things in dreams. I used to have frequent running dream in my younger years. It always felt the same. As if I was running.
It’s not always conscious, that’s how you know you’re dreaming or realize something isn’t right. Usually certain moments make it more obvious. And says science by intelligent-creative persons with imagination. If you constantly paying attention to the sensations then it’s that you’re either willingly lucid dreaming, or not realizing you’re asleep.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
2018 Fall (Tactility)
Face to face nealing (Weiss)
She holds me from behind (Blake)
I am around her (Blake)

February 26, 2019
(Tactility)
I hold Yang from behind as Blake

It is at these 4 times I did experience them touching me as much as I have ever been touched in my life.

The most interesting moment is that I am willingly touching them.

Two times I am comforting them.
Once we comfort each other.
Once they are comforting me.

All I know was that I was awake as they and I intermingled. Awake as I am now but in the dream and the sensations were the same as if I were to hold a person right now. Each person I met appeared to me from the dark, yet I could see them. I would call it lucid because I was conscious in the dream. When things get real I am conscious in my dreams. Usually, this is more real than the lucidity of real life.

Being dazed and not fully awake is the normal state of my dreaming. But it is not often during the day I am consciously aware, or my dreams would be like the daytime. People usually have dreams as real as the daytime. That is not me. They grab hold of the daytime and their perceptions and make dreams just as vivid.

My dreams are not as vivid as my daytime perceptions.
That is why I need to work on my perceptions.
But these people who I felt in my dreams, the perceptions were just as real as real could be. That has significance.
Walk up to a person in your dream and hold them.
I am sure it will be difficult to do so.
It just happened to me. I don't know why.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
6-16-19
ridinding in van
other boys pushing me
driver (female) got mad at me

6-17-19
hair turning blonde

6-19-19
Walmart
3 cute girls
carrot top

6-20-19
fear feeling

Riding horses in fenced-in place a wild horse goes wild.
Living in a house.
3 women in a van were rude to me, decided not to talk to them
strapped in a harness doing psychonaut things in the sky

6-22-19
drove down a road to a ranch
met people working for a company
there were some dogs
hugged a girl I liked

6-23-19
asked: do you know what it is like to be the avatar - to have all these peoples memories.

6-24-19
reading two-way mirrors
---
quantum physics experiments

6-25-19
field trip
Trump

6-26-19

6-27-19
Ancient animal museum
a house

6-28-19
police shooting guns at cars
police saved us.

6-29-19
Bullet, in Lego design
Poverty in streets
College teacher and Robbin Williams made me make a map essay Si and So all over paper connect the dots.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
7-20-19 | 9:42 PM

lady gaga won a drawing contest and was asked to draw another painting.
she could not draw another painting, she was trying to draw a watercolor painting.
I tried to help by showing her my painting.

I was pulled into the alien code.
A heavy chalk alien figure glowing gold appeared.
I saw a kid flip backward and got shot when landing on a skateboard.
An alien said it was weird I understood because the marks were twisting the future.
I understood what the alien was saying 200 years into the future even though what I reading was chicken scratch.
The alien was gaga, she said she was upset people were bullying kids she knew telepathically.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
I had a lucid dream nightmare

I was in a forest outside a house.

I was in a pond getting covered in plants this was when I realized I was in a dream.

I ran outside and found an invisible gorilla, it was friendly, tried to hug it

I was running scared, I yelled at a wolf to make it go away

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
I dreamed Marco Rubio told me he was a coyote.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
Nov 12, 2019
I was naked sitting on a chair. I was embarrassed.
Two naked women sitting in chairs in front of me.
I had met them on a train.
Asuna my girlfriend was mad at me for being around them.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
I dreamed I was a puppy and had to save all the other puppies from the bad guys.

moody

Local time
-->
Most of my dreams are very tactile and auditory. I’m not blind, but I think it’s because those are my strongest senses, and what I use to process information (more so visual input).

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
I had a dream last night that was highly sexual.
It was not lucid or tactile but this catgirl posed for me on a basketball rim.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
She held me close.
And I asked if she wanted to, and she said yes.

Top Bottom