• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

The Random Thoughts Thread

nanook

a scream in a vortex
Local time
Today 9:50 AM
-->
its an industry. they sell you guns (win) so you decimate the population (win) and go to their prison, which is payed for by tax money (win), which also creates a few jobs for guardians (win) and frees jobs outside, by removing you from the work market (win).

since america is liberal, people's lives are owned by the laws of the market.

you're headed towards jail. i am telling you to take your walking boots and run.
should have invested the money in a car, after all.

if i did not take the risk seriously, that one or both of you guys are instable enough to create a shootout over nothing, we would not be having this discussion.

i am not a lawer, but i got it from movies, that they probably can't break into his house and get the gun. the house may be a specially protected place. they may get the gun, when he leaves the house, carrying it.

i understand that you feel safer with a gun under your belt and this is not something i am worried about.

nanook

a scream in a vortex
Local time
-->

One of my Fb "friends" declared that he is INFP 479.
Wait, what??? I had him down as ENTP. I can see ENFP with some effort. In fact that suddenly makes me realize why i hate his way of thinking. I assumed its just his narcissism before, but this excessive devaluation of others, from a distance, based on what camp they belong to or mere association with good/bad ideas, is what Fi & Te does. My INTJ friend does it similarly.

But if the first guy is introvert, that opens up a whole new identity crisis. Everything is relative. When extroverts, meaning high status, cult leading social fucks, claim to be introverted and intuitive i always begin to see myself as sensor, because my detachment from interactive reality also has to do with pure perception, it's not only about an insecurity or judgement.

If aux Ne ain't the king of introversion, which is what i am, then the king must be something else, like aux Se or dom Si. I rule out Ni for myself. Ni types have consistently turned out to be directive cult leaders. Can't be me. Or wait for it. I shall have my own cults soon, har har har. Not really.

Of course i question all of my definitions of functions, in moments like this. Puzzling real world individuals into 16 corners is a more objective approach and it must be treated separately, then reintegrated with functions, while serving as a new source for shaping function definitions. Its possible that Se is more autistic than Ne (not in tune with inside of ppl in favor of being in tune with their outside), or the other way around: Its possible that Se is more aware of what other ppl are currently doing (dont step on someones trip) or that Ne is more aware of what goal other people want to achieve with their actions / process (whats a trip anyway).

Either way, awareness can always be a source of either confidence or anxieties, based on how present it is or whether it takes of into fantasy. Lack of awareness can also be a source of confidence or anxiety. You may always suspect something might go wrong (perception of possibilities, Ne or tertiary Ni) or may be oblivious to whenever something is actually going wrong (poor perception of consequences of wrongdoing, Ne or Ni or poor perception of the simple sensorical fact, that you stand on someones feet, which may be tertiary Si). Being oblivious can make you into an obnoxious overconfident dork or being shamed for it can traumatize you and make you afraid of your incompetence.

Royally confused about typology, as always.

Somedays everything makes sense and i can type 8 out of 10 people on first sight and everything seems perfectly coherent in my mind. Then the confidence crashes. Everything is realtive. I may have shifted all the types, around the clock, shifted the puzzel pieces around the corners of the plate, if you get the picture. I see the differences, but am uncertain of what i am looking at, what mechanism constitutes them OR what muscle.

Sometimes i envy ppl who cant see functions at all. For me, seeing them, but not recognizing them 100% clearly is a source of anxiety, next to being a useful superpower, that however brings some occasional, terribly embarrassing, mistakes with it. I can't imagine what its like to be blind and doubt their existence.

nanook

a scream in a vortex
Local time
-->
I just had a whole new level of insight into this puzzle. WOW.
like i am confused on a whole new level you know. great.

Can't post it here. Its too complicated. So much INFP in my life. Had so much influence on how i see myself, my value, my place in a group. They are chameleons. They manifest different personas and are not like i used to conceptualize INFP. Especially when I see INFP/ESTJ/ISTJ as one: these functions dominate the hell out of my life. I can't see myself any more.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
Today 2:50 AM
-->
I can't see myself any more.

When I think hard about it, I can see others but not categorically. I feel them out: "Oh, Joyce is being Joyce again". Maybe that is the individuality of it all. No MBTI labels for me to paste on people, it is too hard because I see temperaments all blending together. In fact, my mental diagnosis looks like it is blended as well. Fading in and out, I cannot see myself clearly because the doctor does not. We need a clear reflection. The closest I see is by Jung that I am not Ni conscious. Oh, I have experienced Ni visions firsthand hand but it is not in my day to day life. I am not psychic. I do not feel like I have psychic processes deep down. More process of elimination is needed to do the other functions. But all that is needed is that I feel the functions to see if I have them. I definitely do not feel psychic.

nanook

a scream in a vortex
Local time
-->
Its hard to type shizoids. Do shizoids even enact a dominant function or is that precisely what we avoid?

Or do we merely avoid enactment of anything, because we are Ti dominant? Is a dominant function mainly suppressing the auxiliary function? That would be relatively more sane and straight forward.

Or might the cause of our inhibition be an unconscious function, such as tertiary Ti or Fi? Now we enter crazy land.

Ppl who say they changed their type are in limbo.
We may be in limbo without saying so.

In the limbo case an INFJ or INTJ could produce a "shizoid Ji dominant type". His tertiary Ji might take over and in doing so it would limit the auxiliary Je to fantasy land, so that it is resembling the inferior Je of a Ji dominant type. It would also heavily corrupt the flow of Ni. So you have a fake ISTP/ISFP.

The opposite disorder may be possible. A shizoid may project a false self and think of himself as being that, even tho he cant enact it. A Ji dominant type may project a Je persona.

For example an ISTP may project an INFJ persona, but can't truly live it, because his tertiary Ni isn't consistently available. In exaggerating his Fe he would limit his Ti to fantasy land, and could not dare to enact any TiSe.

Those fuckers diagnose you as shizoid but cant explain what the word even means.

Examples of shizoids i found in literature are frankly diametrically opposed to each other.

Some examples were primarily narcissistic/ambitions pretenders, who consistently forget and deny their true self, some are plainly avoidant of wordily entanglement, who consciously hide within their true self and willingly admit it, depending on whom they talk to.

A person will do one of these two moves 95% of the time, the opposite 5% of the time. My father is 95% narcissist, but i used to mistake him for being an example of what the word shizoid means. When they slapped the label shizoid on me, i wasn't too happy. It was a real star wars moment. "Luke, you are your father". Great. But i am 95% performance avoidant and consciously self-preservative.

I've been considering: Is my narcissistic father an INFP who only pretends to be ESTJ? Is he ISTP who pretends to be something between ENTJ and ENFJ? Depends on the definitions.

As brilliant as Jung was for discovering the functions, i think he did a bad job at describing the functionality of functions, because he couldn't speak that language. He gave particular examples of functions. That seems particularly misleading in the case of Ni. If you go by his book, an Ni type is impossible. His Ni type would just sit there and hallucinate. He does not explain how Ni types live a life and get a decent amount of money into their bank account. You would have to assume they live by Se, but then they would be ESTP. He describes a product of the function, not how the function produces this product. His example of INFJ resembles the psychotic episode of an ESTP.

For the longest time the INTP model seemed to explain my state perfectly.
I hold on to Si, limit my Ne to fantasy land and do so, because of my individuated judgement, which involves various struggles about what is allowed, happening between Te and Fe. I just get irritated when i try to relate myself to other people who say they are INTP. Its perfectly possible to explain my case with any other IxxP type, depending on definitions and comparisons.

Child

Redshirt
Local time
Today 3:50 AM
-->
Are people really as idiotic as they seem? If they are, then that’s depressing

peoplesuck

is escaping
Local time
-->
I think its time I start enacting personal rules for social engagements. I think I would like people if I could steer clear of their personal lives, houses, friends, kids, spouses, etc. Today I got to meet a persons abused, starved dogs, completely neglected and verbally abused children. I want that dog you guys, it cried when I pet it. When I tried to play with it, all the dogs flinched and ran from me when I threw a toy. rly fkn sad,
people suck
if I ever wish to have faith in humanity, I need to start avoiding it.
funny thing, the guy went on a rant about being better than his parents... wow
much wow, such apathy, kill me plis. People are are like railgun projectiles, you cant really change the trajectory, and they are pure destruction.

EndogenousRebel

mean person
Local time
-->
Fucking ouch dude, that hit home for me, looking at how some people live and go through the world makes me doubt everything too, makes me realize that we live in hell. I guess one thing that has given me hope is this one time where these people seemed to live in the most decrepit of conditions with no reason to be kind to anything in this world, but still take good care of their animals. I never wanted to investigate deeper into that because I don't wanna be disappointed.

Recently, someone I know went from selling illicit substances to selling butchered meat. What instantly came to mind was "oh so he switched blood money for blood money." so my opinion on him didn't change at all. I can't really say much as someone who fucking loves a t-bone steak, but I don't understand how someone can eat one without doubting all things that society supposedly upholds. We try our hardest to deny our own vulgar nature, but it's so obvious to me that I wonder how others can sustain having the logical consistency of a pretzel made out of jelly.

peoplesuck

is escaping
Local time
-->
We try our hardest to deny our own vulgar nature, but it's so obvious to me that I wonder how others can sustain having the logical consistency of a pretzel made out of jelly.
:/
hA4BA3BC3.jpg

peoplesuck

is escaping
Local time
-->
Darksouls did something to me, when I play other games, I feel like im cheating if I dont make it as hard as possible. Even before darksouls, when I played cod, I always put myself at a disadvantage, I think the handicap principle explains it. how neat
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handicap_principle
cool thing worth a read.

EndogenousRebel

mean person
Local time
-->
I think my extreme misanthropy and cynicism is finally paying off. I can't convince myself to indulge in food, nicotine, and masturbation because I have rationalized all the urges away via psychology and disgust. Am I winning?? Only downside is all motivation is also gone. Is this what they call depression? It ain't that bad

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
Today 7:50 PM
-->
list of things one or more of my cats enjoy:
- sleeping on my arm
- chasing feathers attached to strings
- scratching the couch
- sliding along the floor under the couch
- sleeping on my lap
- sitting in the same sunny spot every afternoon
- sleeping on my chest
- sliding along floor mats
- chasing toys placed under mats
- taking a big run up and then sliding along the floor mat while also trying to get under the mat to chase the toy
- lying in the middle of the floor
- sitting at the table when i eat, by occupying the adjacent chair
- chocolate cake (no really)
- eating this one plant in the bathroom
- drinking shower water
- sleeping in the grass
- rolling in the dirt in the front garden every time i arrive home
- sitting right on top of the heating duct
- wriggling under the blankets and placing very cold paws on my tummy
- sprinting up and down the house, making intermittent stops at the scratch pole
- shredding the carpet out of sheer excitement
- when i crawl around after them on the floor
- when i make "rah!" sounds and run after them, then tip them over and rub their bellies
- sleeping on my legs
- trying to drink from the tap the same way i do after brushing my teeth
- sitting in the same spot every time i shower and staring at me
- sleeping on the pillow curled around my head
- listening to me play piano (they have terrible taste in music, clearly)
- hiding under the coffee table and attacking anything that comes too close
- ditto for the clotheshorse
- actually they just like attacking things
- having a hand towel draped over them so they can 'hide' under it
- standing in the doorway and insisting it remains open, but never going in or out
- pushing open closed doors
- pushing closed open doors
- pushing closed open doors, then meowing when they can't push it open it again
- pushing the open door closed again, and meowing again
- food
- chicken broth
- huddling together during thunderstorms
- sitting on my clothes, anywhere they may lie

part 2 will be things that i like that my cat has mixed feelings about

Elen

Cold and damp
Local time
Today 1:50 AM
-->
I had to euthanize my cat yesterday afternoon.

I sat there social isolating in my car staring out at a playground roped off with caution tape in the rain and petted my kitty while he purred for the last time before handing him off to the vet.

It was surreal and really painful.

Grayman

Soul Shade
Local time
-->
@redbaron i think you have been in quarantine too long if there's a part 2!

Still I must be too because I am anxious to read it!

moody

Local time
-->
@redbaron
My cat demands to climb on my back. She is very persistent about it, and just wants to chill there while I go about my day.

moody

Local time
-->
Fucking ouch dude, that hit home for me, looking at how some people live and go through the world makes me doubt everything too, makes me realize that we live in hell. I guess one thing that has given me hope is this one time where these people seemed to live in the most decrepit of conditions with no reason to be kind to anything in this world, but still take good care of their animals. I never wanted to investigate deeper into that because I don't wanna be disappointed.

Recently, someone I know went from selling illicit substances to selling butchered meat. What instantly came to mind was "oh so he switched blood money for blood money." so my opinion on him didn't change at all. I can't really say much as someone who fucking loves a t-bone steak, but I don't understand how someone can eat one without doubting all things that society supposedly upholds. We try our hardest to deny our own vulgar nature, but it's so obvious to me that I wonder how others can sustain having the logical consistency of a pretzel made out of jelly.

This prompts something I've thought a lot about.

I think the best way to go about life is changing yourself as you learn. We can never be the epitome of ethics and morality because our world is so compounded. Think of how many things we use daily that has plastic, the amount of gas and resources that go into all the food we eat (meat and produce alike). We couldn't keep up with ourselves or survive in our first-world environment if we tried to fix everything wrong. It isn't only up to us.

I do think each and every one of us is somewhat responsible for what our ancestors and fellow humans do. We are too social for faults to be individualized. That being said, the fact remains that we have much more control of ourselves than we do of anyone else. Through ourselves, we can reach out to others.

I have a system of morality that I uphold: when I learn that a product i use or eat has greater consequences on my environment or others than benefits for me (or anyone using it), I promise to discard. I also won't shy from learning hard truths when they're pointed out to me. As someone living and benefiting from the work of others, I treat this as my moral, ethical obligation.

At the same time, I am only human. There is only so much I can change about myself, which is why I do it slowly. I can't function if all I do is research and torture myself to make only ethical decisions, because as a person, I matter too. But I refuse to just allow myself to partake in something because "everyone else does" when I know it's wrong.

For instance, you mentioned diet: if you really feel guilty about eating something, then phase out of eating it. The hardest part isn't what you already know, but it's what you don't know. No one can expect themselves to change their entire food sources overnight. It's not a matter of cold turkey. Just one meal at a time, and withing months you'll be where you want to be. It's not a matter of listing things off that you "cant" eat, but rather making an effort to discover what you can.

(I've recently stopped personally buying almond milk because of how the industry is treating the bees).

peoplesuck

is escaping
Local time
-->
^ one of the best ways to invoke change is to learn why. If you want to have motivation, you need reasons. Go watch a video of a cow being shot in the head 5 times with a pneumatic spike, or chickens being tossed into a grinder, things that make your stomach turn. Look up how cotton farmers live, and how they expose themselves to toxins just to get by. Educate yourself and slowly change your ways. Simply being better than who you were yesterday is huge.

as far as not eating meat goes, I wouldnt stop eating meat until you can make like 10 really good meatless meals.

As far as eating healthier, it always helped me to remember than these bastards made addicting things that are poison to your mental health, dont let them profit from your loss. Dont knowingly pay someone to ruin your health.

(imo)
City life is poison to the world and the individual, escape the nonsense, live some kind of life, where you decide what is meaningful, dont be sold a meaning and purpose. Its like moody said, you physically have to play the game, until you have enough chips to fkn leave the table. Or you can fill your roughly assigned role as consumer, and stay at the table.
or any number of infinite options

moody

Local time
-->
as far as not eating meat goes, I wouldnt stop eating meat until you can make like 10 really good meatless meals.

The best way to change diets is to take it one meal at a time, and go from there. Find lots of things you would like to try instead gradually, so it becomes a matter of preference instead of a matter of “not being able to” eat something anymore. It’s been a year since I’ve eaten dairy, and at first it wasn’t even intentional. Now after not eating it for so long, it neaither smalls nor looks appetizing. This way I’ve never had to tell myself “not” to eat something.

peoplesuck

is escaping
Local time
-->
So my neighbor lady at the old house, the only sane person on the street, came over asking for our lawn mower. When I first met her, she was going to school and working, she weighed about 200lbs and had 5 kids. She was just getting her life together after being a drug addict. Today she weighed about 100lbs, could barely talk, and was clearly high. I hadnt seen her kids at her house for a while now. She lost like 80lbs in a month, my mom didnt even recognize her. When her dad died, she went out of state to his funeral, only to have her neighbors steal everything she owned, including the wiring in her house. She was just starting to turn her life around, and now she lost her kids, and is messed up on drugs. yet another life ruined, because our police are a bunch of fat lazy bastards.
Those same neighbors stole my moms motorcycle, I found it in their backyard. Do you think anyone went to jail? were we compensated for them literally destroying the motorcycle?
the answer: fat lazy bastards

Those same neighbors run over an old lady's mailbox, at least once every 2 months.
Does anyone go to jail? nope
luckily she is a total bch
fuck her
fuck her mailbox

The best way to change diets is to take it one meal at a time, and go from there. Find lots of things you would like to try instead gradually, so it becomes a matter of preference instead of a matter of “not being able to” eat something anymore. It’s been a year since I’ve eaten dairy, and at first it wasn’t even intentional. Now after not eating it for so long, it neaither smalls nor looks appetizing. This way I’ve never had to tell myself “not” to eat something.
Yeah that is probably better way of doing it. If i were you though, I would have some small amount of dairy once a month or something, so you dont become lactose intolerant. Never know what might happen, the world is a crazy place.

EndogenousRebel

mean person
Local time
-->
@peoplesuck don't let their complacency stop you from always reporting things. Always make sure there is a paper trail, it could turn out helping you

peoplesuck

is escaping
Local time
-->
@peoplesuck don't let their complacency stop you from always reporting things. Always make sure there is a paper trail, it could turn out helping you
I genuinely dont even think they are making cases or real reports. I sort of give up at this point, much bigger issues atm, like mass amounts of human trafficking, hoards of children found under newyork being covered up, a fake virus to scare people into compliance, massive amounts of people being essentially killed by mistreatment. I really thought I disliked people when I was younger, as it turns out, I had room to grow.
I thought stuff like this was all bs, but now I see how it goes together, I trust my intuition, that these people really are evil, I was told about the children under ny way before it was anywhere online. Things make too much sense, people can be evil, and evil people can rise to power, by all sorts of means.

peoplesuck

is escaping
Local time
-->
Her kids could be sex trafficked now. When kids are separated from the only people who care enough to keep track of them, its quite easy for them to disappear.

Rebis

Blessed are the hearts that can bend
Local time
Today 8:50 AM
-->
I've been getting far more attention that I usually would. It's generating some paranoia in what people's intentions are, like they're trying to fit me as an alt-right person, or they're being friendly because they like someone that liked my status. I'd go out and then not appear for a while but now since I've been more active people are interacting with me more. I'm definitely emotionally exhausted trying to determine why people are talking to me, or this could all be in my head. Either way, I'm not good at dealing with emotional stuff over a long period.

Some of it is probably being generated as paranoia but there is more attention on me and it feels subtly hostile. Haven't been on the forum much as I think our personality type lacks solidification and promotes a personal abstraction that doesn't translate well into a communicative idea.

nanook

a scream in a vortex
Local time
-->
the truth is somewhere in the middle ground. don't believe the hype of paranoids, who think they know it all, based on a mere hunch - dont be that idiot either, nor believe the hype of the government who speaks and acts like they know it all, in order to impress us, when they really just make shit up on the way (dont be that fascist pig).

corona is real and yes they make a huge show to impress this reality upon everyone before it has actually manifested because they hope that this impression will prevent such manifestation.

and yes, the medical industry uses the opportunity to grow into a sort of health fascism. the whole system is controlling and evolving towards more control, yes.

gov is thinking: "when life gives us lemons, make lemonade".

corona is lemons

but corona is still real. not dangerous to a kid like you.

but killing some of those people you hate so much.

not me tho, dont hate me. love you.

and yes, shitty populist fucks use collective paranoia to get youtube clicks and personal attention and money.

corona kills ppl and drives others into poverty but the system itself will only grow "stronger", like an immune system grows stronger when under attack.

this is just how the collective works naturally. always at the expense of individuals. all societies are like this.

those who manipulate you into thinking that the virus is not real at all have other political agendas. they dont care if you die from the virus. they just want to harm the trust in this authoritative and deceptive system.

its just like that gun situation. you act emotionally, instinctively, you get trapped by their system, their seduction, they layed out a path for you. they lure you into some shit, by anticipating your emotional needs.

don't trust your most derogatory/narcissistic interpretation of what other people supposedly try to accomplish ("demonic things" / "stupid thinkgs"), instead of also practice seeing the good things they may try to accomplish.

those fascist pigs literally run a civilization. we would dig in the mud looking for a carrot, without their fucking world bank, enslaving us into shitty capitalism. all they want in return is put a little chip under your skin, give u a chronic disease to warrant expensive treatments, run some experiments in your blood. may still be better than digging for carrots in winter.

there is no alternative to fascism, because this is the expression of the extroverted thinking function, at this stage of evolution, which is largely rational with a hint of pluralism kicking in just about now, so its still far removed from integralism, which means that any integration of this function with other cognitive functions is not happening consciously, via verbalized narratives of inclusion and appreciation - rather there is a violent competition between functions.

every revolution ever has been lead by one of those less than integral extroverted fuckers, who will end up ruling the world in exactly the same way.

we should not die for such a revolution. our job as individuals is to remain solid advocates of individuality/introversion until we can be advocates of integral thinking.

right now, this means wearing a mask to avoid infecting other individuals with health risks, even if it makes you look like you just want to obey the commandments of the lord. it means learning something about our physiology, so we don't fall for every shitty vaccine business they cook up.

vaccines don't kill you, they just don't really protect you either. a mask can do more for you. if you go and protest and get beaten up by the police, you actually root for a collective stream and lose yourself, as an individual. you lose yourself in anger, which totally destroys your immune system. now even a young person may become vulnerable. you sure won't change the way the collective operates at the end of the day. its driven by extroversion and any current stage of evolution using any means or tools made available, technologically. nobody can change this shit, except in so far as the evolutionary creativity within each individual is the only real kind of change, that has ever been happening in the world.

i don't mean to say that argumentative conflict can't be an expression of creativity. that would contradict my previous point which was that at our less than integral stage, all functions are exchanged via an argumentative conflict. my idea is just that getting beaten up on a street is probably not an example of creative conflict. at least verbalize that tantrum.

Forensic1999

Ghost
Local time
-->
Two halves of the same whole..
Who am I?
I look upon the many faces. My faces. None of them belong
to me. None authentic.
Perhaps authenticity is no longer valid for my perception to operate under it's delusion. Behind the veil of this plaster, what ugly beast resides?
Ghost-

peoplesuck

is escaping
Local time
-->
When I was younger I never understood why censorship was such a big issue. I never understood why people should be allowed to carry guns. I thought I knew how evil people were.

One chapter of 1984 and the last few weeks changed all of that.
Im glad I spent the time learning how engines work, and recently leatherworking, and soon plant identification.
Funny how things could be so absurd people dismiss them without even thinking. People are so domesticated, so comfortable, nobody wants to even look away from their movies long enough to see whats happening, not acting, just noticing. noticing has become too much effort.

I really wish I had a bit of time to prepare for this, I dont even know how to navigate by stars, im not really skilled at anything too important, my biggest asset is mechanical knowledge, but what use is that if time goes by and all oil and gas turn into tar?
well mrteslonian made a woodsmoke vehicle, but if you thought carburetors were a pain in your ass, imagine using smoke instead of gas, and making an air-smoke ratio.

Edit: I know how to convert small engines to steam, and thats pretty easy, so I guess that was a worthwhile yt video

Local time
Today 7:50 PM
-->
Pain is fucking retarded.

I mean the first signal's okay. Yeah, i get that I have dipped my finger in boiling water and need to take it out.

But once I've done that, why have it continue for an hour or more?

We need to be able to hack our emotions. Some kind of implant in the brain and an app, say. App gets streaming updates. And If you wanna turn a signal off and on at will, you can.

This needs to happen, people need this. I think neuralink is going in that direction, not sure if there are other companies.

peoplesuck

is escaping
Local time
-->
neurolink, because its faster to make a robot army, when all you need to do is put the chip in, and its ready to go, Bypassing all of that pesky factory building, and designing.

peoplesuck

is escaping
Local time
-->
sort of unbelievable things are this way, and how easily our ability to find out, could be taken.

peoplesuck

is escaping
Local time
-->
How do we cure cancer?
hell if I know, but you could do some real good shit, by simply not choosing to come in contact with carcinogens on a daily basis, and not choosing to be zapped with microwaves constantly. You could also stop acting like a germaphobe, really, you dont have to bleach things and wash your hands constantly, go play in the dirt or something, your immune system is designed to deal with cancer.
The very best way to control a population is to shorten the average lifespan, young people are naive, wisdom takes time.

Imagine if money going towards cancer research went towards public cancer education.
well that would be quite a problem, because nobody would be wanting wifi, or wifi boosters, or maybe even internet, or half the products you find in stores, or the ungodly expensive cancer treatments, or the newer stronger wireless towers. Much more lucrative to teach you things that are misleading. Your health is the product, and the quality control is superficial.

oh, and can we please stop calling it "donating plasma", you are selling your plasma, dont sugar coat it. Every company is looking for the steepest profit margin, and they are offering some damn good money for your plasma, makes you wonder...
(my step brother recently started selling his plasma, hes making 800$ per month, and his teeth are cracked and breaking. I noticed when he smiled telling me how much he was making selling his plasma. hes 18

Euphemisms are fucking cancer, you did not "harvest" an animal, you killed it, it isnt a plant. Everything is so detached from reality. Its a social nicety to use euphemisms, be a gent, and brush away reality.

Can we talk about people who buy birds only to put them in cages? how fucking cruel, and then they put blankets over the cage so they dont make noise. ENJOY YOUR PRISON OF DARKNESS so I can occasionally look at you.

Everything is optimized for speed and ease, nothing is meaningful or rewarding anymore.

There was some point in time, when people crossed the line of trying to make good products, to trying to manipulate people in ever possible way, so they would buy them.

This modern world is so fucking eerily similar to jim crow conditions slaves endured, work hard, live efficiently, escape.

Do I sound like im13andthisisdeep yet?
itwemjxdfim41.jpg

peoplesuck

is escaping
Local time
-->

moody

Local time
-->
I've been getting far more attention that I usually would. It's generating some paranoia in what people's intentions are, like they're trying to fit me as an alt-right person, or they're being friendly because they like someone that liked my status. I'd go out and then not appear for a while but now since I've been more active people are interacting with me more. I'm definitely emotionally exhausted trying to determine why people are talking to me, or this could all be in my head. Either way, I'm not good at dealing with emotional stuff over a long period.

Some of it is probably being generated as paranoia but there is more attention on me and it feels subtly hostile. Haven't been on the forum much as I think our personality type lacks solidification and promotes a personal abstraction that doesn't translate well into a communicative idea.

I think I'm the same way. When a friend (one of the few I have, ha) tells me I need to interact with people more, I say that I'm just not interesting or likable. But then if anyone ever shows interest in my, I'm like "what do you want from me?" I think it's a mild lack of socialization?

moody

Local time
-->
*cough* *cough*

are you guy still healthy?

the forum seems awfully DEAD

I think being at home all the time has made people want to get off of their devices. It's not like there was much traffic in the first place. This is the first time I've actually visited the forum for more than five seconds in months. I'm finally not *as* glued to my computer as before, but I reckon many others are a bit dead from all work being transferred to a screen.

moody

Local time
-->
How do we cure cancer?
hell if I know, but you could do some real good shit, by simply not choosing to come in contact with carcinogens on a daily basis, and not choosing to be zapped with microwaves constantly. You could also stop acting like a germaphobe, really, you dont have to bleach things and wash your hands constantly, go play in the dirt or something, your immune system is designed to deal with cancer.
The very best way to control a population is to shorten the average lifespan, young people are naive, wisdom takes time.

Imagine if money going towards cancer research went towards public cancer education.
well that would be quite a problem, because nobody would be wanting wifi, or wifi boosters, or maybe even internet, or half the products you find in stores, or the ungodly expensive cancer treatments, or the newer stronger wireless towers. Much more lucrative to teach you things that are misleading. Your health is the product, and the quality control is superficial.

oh, and can we please stop calling it "donating plasma", you are selling your plasma, dont sugar coat it. Every company is looking for the steepest profit margin, and they are offering some damn good money for your plasma, makes you wonder...
(my step brother recently started selling his plasma, hes making 800$ per month, and his teeth are cracked and breaking. I noticed when he smiled telling me how much he was making selling his plasma. hes 18

Euphemisms are fucking cancer, you did not "harvest" an animal, you killed it, it isnt a plant. Everything is so detached from reality. Its a social nicety to use euphemisms, be a gent, and brush away reality.

Can we talk about people who buy birds only to put them in cages? how fucking cruel, and then they put blankets over the cage so they dont make noise. ENJOY YOUR PRISON OF DARKNESS so I can occasionally look at you.

Everything is optimized for speed and ease, nothing is meaningful or rewarding anymore.

There was some point in time, when people crossed the line of trying to make good products, to trying to manipulate people in ever possible way, so they would buy them.

This modern world is so fucking eerily similar to jim crow conditions slaves endured, work hard, live efficiently, escape.

Do I sound like im13andthisisdeep yet?
View attachment 5445

Ohh this made me sad, I'm sorry about your brother. I think the best we can do in this marketed world is educate ourselves the best we can when we can. And I HATE euphemisms, it is brainwashing, I don't think I can rationally talk about without seeming like a vegan-anarchist-terrorist (I literally saw an advertisement for a book called "My Patient was a Vegan-Terroist").

Intpeejee

Redshirt
Local time
-->
To bad this will be my first post.. I had another written :) But... It's so long this forum believe it's SPAM.
Where can I find a moderator who can help me with this?

PiedPiper

Breathe
Local time
-->
Choosing to forget to remember. What is the validity in this? Could it be a legitimately compelling argument to assume the brain has it's own "locked" functions parse, in which it recalls a memory with such intensity yet it simply "forgets" almost theoretically. The ability to recall and forget in the same moment without the full consciousness to perceive what exactly is happening.

days_until

Redshirt
Local time
Today 12:20 PM
-->
concept of age is so weird ! spinning around sun makes a number and we somehow make some decisions based on it

onesteptwostep

Junior Hegelian
Local time
Today 5:50 PM
-->

"For some reason, animals keep evolving into things that look like crabs, independently, over and over again. What is it about the crab’s form that makes it so evolutionarily successful that non-crabs are apparently jealous of it?"

onesteptwostep

Junior Hegelian
Local time
-->

caitlinwaters

QUESTION! QUESTION..QUESTION?
Local time
Today 4:50 AM
-->
put my keys in the freezer and now I can't find them

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Creeping Death

Consigliere
Local time
-->
Last night I was walking down the nature trail and saw a man in a Mexican wrestler mask and high top converse covering himself with a cape he was wearing. He began to move towards me as I got closer and as I approached he asked me if I knew anything about real estate. Confused, I blurted out "what.. why?" and he promptly responded by asking, "Is this a lot of acreage?" as he opened his cape to expose his bare naked body to me. Baffled and uneasy, I pointed out his high -top converse and said "nice shoes!" (and they were nice shoes), yet before I could finish he began to twist his hips so rapidly that his genitals would smack back and forth against his upper legs and produce a loud clapping sound. Disgusted and infuriated, I darted off the walkway and into the trees where I vomited profusely for several minutes. Fortunately when I returned to the walkway, the masked menace had disappeared into the night.

Elorian

Redshirt
Local time
-->
Why don't we use a multiplication number line designed so that 0 lines up with -∞ on the addition number line, 1 lines up with 0 on it, and ∞ lines up with ∞ in such a way that reciprocals are displayed at the same distance from 1, negatives in this case obviously representing "to the negative 1"? It would more clearly show the relation of inversion, and of zero and infinity. Although, maybe it representing an exponential scale would be more fitting.

What if there is a prefect alternate of our universe made entirely of antimatter, and whenever we make antimatter, we are really swapping particles with that universe, and our universes are slowly coming together and annihilating each other, and we are literally fueling our own destruction by doing this?

According to Aristotle's theory of Act and Potency, our capacity to become something is a principle of our being as long as there is that potential and ignorance of the actual outcome, like Schrödinger's cat. Does that mean that in 30 years I am a drug lord, a president, a mathematician, and a space pirate?

There's an uncovered camera on my computer right now, is Mark Zuckerberg watching me? Did I accidentally leave any spaces at the end of each paragraph? (I hate it when that happens...)

onesteptwostep

Junior Hegelian
Local time
-->

onesteptwostep

Junior Hegelian
Local time
-->

onesteptwostep

Junior Hegelian