• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

The 'You know you are an INTP when...' thread was definitely the one that got me to stay...

Nezumi

I wish there was some chocolate pudding in this ho
Local time
Today 12:48 AM
-->
And I laughed my ass off at work reading it...and not being able to explain to my boss what was so funny about it.

So My names Nez. I'm 23 yo.
I waited to post this till after I knew that I was staying. I originally checked out INTPcentral first....but I didn't like the vibe they had. You guys seem much cooler.

I've spent my whole life not fitting with others. I'd never met another INTP till I joined here and it's been amazing. All these habits/traits/ticks that people have always tried to 'groom' out of me........are normal for me. That in it's self, blew my mind.

And to know that there is a place were I don't have to worry about being too non-emotional. Or worry about accidental debates with people who don't understand debate vs argument. Or being tactless. Or spouting out random facts that no cares about. Or asking too many questions.

:D

Anyway. I live on the East coast right now, but I'm originally from Seattle, WA. I like dancing, reading, painting, watching documentaries/lectures, reading the smarter parts of Reddit. Knitting is fun and meditative for me. When I'm not doing any of those I'm usually chilling/smoking/gaming with my INTJ boyfriend.

Nezaros

Highly Irregular
Local time
Yesterday 10:48 PM
-->
So My names Nez.

Unacceptable.

But anyway, welcome. That thread basically sealed it for me too, though it might have just been seeing all the intelligent discourse on such varied topics going on. I don't believe I have ever been able to participate in such with physical people.

Nezumi

Local time
-->
Unacceptable.

But anyway, welcome. That thread basically sealed it for me too, though it might have just been seeing all the intelligent discourse on such varied topics going on. I don't believe I have ever been able to participate in such with physical people.

I'm sorry. Is this better?

'So, My name is Nez.'

Look, I added a comma....and a 'is' too!

I have only found a few people that seem as awesome as here. Most my boyfriend though. Cause he knows what a debate is.

kora

Omg wow imo
Local time
Today 4:48 AM
-->
You have fun hair Nez. Hi.

Toviyah

Redshirt
Local time
-->

'So, My name is Nez.'

I have only found a few people that seem as awesome as here. Most my boyfriend though. Cause he knows what a debate is.

Unacceptibleu.

Nezaros

Highly Irregular
Local time
Yesterday 10:48 PM
-->

'So, My name is Nez.'

There's only room for one Nez on this forum.

Coolydudey

You could say that.
Local time
Today 6:48 AM
-->
Me!!!!!!!!!! Sparta!

No, kidding, the name's not Nez...:cool:

Welcome

TheScornedReflex

(Per) Version of a truth.
Local time
Today 5:48 PM
-->
There's only room for one Nez on this forum.

Maybe you two should fight to the death. Only one Nez will return to us.

PhoenixRising

nyctophiliac
Local time
Yesterday 9:48 PM
-->
Hi there ^^ glad you decided to join us.

I hope this is not too tactless? But imo, from what I can tell from your picture, you don't seem like an INTP to me. You seem more like NiTe, an INTJ, like you say your boyfriend is. What strikes me first is your eyes, they seem to have a lot of Introverted Intuition (Ni) rather than Ne. INTPs and INTJs can be very similar in their traits.. a lot of what you describe in your intro I can totally relate with!

Etheri

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 5:48 AM
-->
Hi there ^^ glad you decided to join us.

I hope this is not too tactless? But imo, from what I can tell from your picture, you don't seem like an INTP to me. You seem more like NiTe, an INTJ, like you say your boyfriend is. What strikes me first is your eyes, they seem to have a lot of Introverted Intuition (Ni) rather than Ne. INTPs and INTJs can be very similar in their traits.. a lot of what you describe in your intro I can totally relate with!

I claim none of you are INTPs. Genuine INTPs would be far too lazy to look past the dog avatar. I mean, it actually took me atleast 30 seconds to figure out what the hell you people were talking about. :facepalm:

Nezumi

Local time
-->
I claim none of you are INTPs. Genuine INTPs would be far too lazy to look past the dog avatar. I mean, it actually took me atleast 30 seconds to figure out what the hell you people were talking about. :facepalm:

I'm still confused as to how my facial structure means anything....Unless it's because I'm smiling?

...I only smile because I used to get told to smile more by family. My neutral face is too stern I suppose.

And that's my dog. lol We go on solitude nature walks. She's great cause she loves me and never talks. It's a win win

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
Today 3:48 PM
-->
Magic Missile is really an underpowered spell until you reach higher levels.

Coconut wins.

scorpiomover

The little professor
Local time
-->
We're really all computer-programs designed to simulate humans. We've been programmed by your boyfriend, to see how long it takes for you to realise. :D

Nezumi

Local time
-->
[ENCADRE][/ENCADRE]
Magic Missile is really an underpowered spell until you reach higher levels.

Coconut wins.

Not true.

We didn't even roll for stats! How do I know your coconut isn't cracked? or Rotten on the inside?
Or what level my magic missile is? Or what level we are?

We're really all computer-programs designed to simulate humans. We've been programmed by your boyfriend, to see how long it takes for you to realise.

XD If that is true I would have to applaud him. Standing ovation maybe...

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->

Dog avatar? :facepalm:

I didn't even know there was a dog avatar.

Top Bottom