angry insecure male
- Local time
- Today, 03:37
- Jul 18, 2015
My theory is that Fe is accumulating as semen in the body. Jack off for a stronger Ti-Ne.I took valproate when my shrink diagnosed me with dysthymia in my early twenties. Thankfully I stopped it. It's a short term solution. The permanent cure to depression is the following:
1) Cease all masturbation. You will have greater strength, emotional resilience, and energy. Seriously, nothing is more important for a man.
2) Consult an Ayurvedic physician trained in India.
3) Eat a diet as prescribed by said physician, and make sure you adopt all appropriate lifestyle changes.
4) Meditation for 30 minutes a day.
5) Last but not least, realize that every single negative thought and emotion that assails you comes out of your inferior function, Fe. Its associated neural networks are located in the left frontal lobe of the brain. The key is to basically draw a perimeter around that part of your brain and exclusively engage in activities that make use of Ti-Ne-Si. You want to live in Ti-Ne, which is to say the right hemisphere of your brain. Some activities that do this in a healthy way include programming, reading, and studying.