• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

TMB is Banned and No Drama?

BurnedOut

Beloved Antichrist
Local time
Today 10:11 AM
-->
Oh yeah, I get your point, sorry for the misunderstanding :)

The given example happens all the time, somewhere or the other. However, it's not exactly shitposting per se, at least not transformed from an 'opinion' to shitpost. However, it's a clever bait to induce someone to shitpost by causing a fight.

Sent from my SM-J730GM using Tapatalk

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
Today 3:41 PM
-->
iCb8ovr.jpg

Ex-User (14663)

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 4:41 AM
-->
BO I think you are desperately trying to find an identity. More precisely, assimilate certain synthetic ones.

BurnedOut

Beloved Antichrist
Local time
Today 10:11 AM
-->
BO I think you are desperately trying to find an identity. More precisely, assimilate certain synthetic ones.
* lost kid in an adult world. O:-) *

Sent from my SM-J730GM using Tapatalk

TheScornedReflex

(Per) Version of a truth.
Local time
Today 5:41 PM
-->
I laughed a little harder than i should have at this thread. Who else has been banned?

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
Yesterday 11:41 PM
-->

TheScornedReflex

(Per) Version of a truth.
Local time
Today 5:41 PM
-->
Ill never be banned. This forum will die before that happens. I AM THIS FORUM.. or something else suitably dramatic

Deleted member 1424

ArmedBackbone banned for being tmb. See you same-time next month.

The Gopher

President
Local time
Today 3:41 PM
-->
I wonder how it feels having a thread where nobody cares about you being banned but you keep coming back anyway.

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
Today 2:11 PM
-->
I just found a fun button with the new system that allows me to delete everything an account has ever done with one click. Probably not worth responding to him if it just makes you look crazy once he's unmade.

onesteptwostep

Junior Hegelian
Local time
Today 1:41 PM
-->
Sometimes I feel as if we're in some Battle Royale. The forum, I mean. The system is 'nihilistic humanity trying to find meaning' and the ones who strive to question this are banned, axed, eliminated (you catch my drift).

What a sinister place we dwell in...

:D

washti

yo vengo para lo mío
Local time
Today 5:41 AM
-->
I wonder how it feels having a thread where nobody cares about you being banned but you keep coming back anyway.
Oh, he's bothered beyond doubt.
It'd be totally unthinkable that TMB can appear sometimes, for a whim, to tease mods and remind about himself. Show what he painted, wrote or sang as befits a real primadonna boy. No way, he can't be just annoying capricious artist.
No, no, nooooo!

Top Bottom