• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Toxic Femininity

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
Yesterday 6:35 PM
-->
Toxicity is repression that is expressed in a gender-based fashion. whatever gender is. repression is written about in psych liturature. It is well-known what it is.

toxic is either anger that is outward or inward. domination or weakness.

the tendency is that men are angry but men and women would deal with it differently. because men are more physical anger is expressed physically. women are more emotional, this becomes psychological manipulation. of course, this is just general because gender doesn't tell you what toxicity will be like for the individual but men do tend to have greater upper body strength than women.

ThousandTeethOfSun

Master of reading and walking at the same time.
Local time
Today 3:35 AM
-->
the tendency is that men are angry but men and women would deal with it differently. because men are more physical anger is expressed physically. women are more emotional, this becomes psychological manipulation. of course, this is just general because gender doesn't tell you what toxicity will be like for the individual but men do tend to have greater upper body strength than women.
Women actually tend to be more physically violent than men.

Puffy

"Wtf even was that"
Local time
Today 1:35 AM
-->

That’s been true in my relationships at least. I <3 double-standards. Apparently if a woman hits me that’s fine. If I hit her back, god knows the amount of hate that would rain down on me like a shit storm from heaven. Not that I ever would, as it’s a pretty retarded way to address interpersonal conflict, just sayin.

ThousandTeethOfSun

Master of reading and walking at the same time.
Local time
Today 3:35 AM
-->

That’s been true in my relationships at least. I <3 double-standards. Apparently if a woman hits me that’s fine. If I hit her back, god knows the amount of hate that would rain down on me like a shit storm from heaven. Not that I ever would, as it’s a pretty retarded way to address interpersonal conflict, just sayin.
Nah it is just because testerone lends more emotional stability and women are weaker so we can get away with more without seriously injuring someone.
Women (biological) get pregnant so the double standart makes sense. You would be hitting a potential child.

Puffy

"Wtf even was that"
Local time
Today 1:35 AM
-->

Nah it is just because testerone lends more emotional stability and women are weaker so we can get away with more without seriously injuring someone.
Women (biological) get pregnant so the double standart makes sense. You would be hitting a potential child.
I get why the double standard exists and as mentioned I pretty much avoid violence in all situations where it can be helped. So there’s pretty small risk of me ever beating on a pregnant woman (unless I had for some reason become a meth addict or something.) I was mostly making a tongue in cheek post.

Top Bottom