• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Transferrence

CoryJames

Banned
Local time
Today 2:41 AM
-->
If you could transfer your current mind, retaining all knowledge, experience and thought processes, to another life form or object, what would it be and why?

Stoic Beverage

has a wide pancake of knowledge
Local time
Today 1:41 AM
-->
I would transfer my mind to a disk (large capacity). I could be loaded into a computer, and could then communicate with people. When disks became obsolete, I could be transferred to another information storage system. Then, once technology was advanced enough, I could have my mind transferred to a mechanical body. I could then tinker with myself (I can't imagine how much crap I'd get for saying that outside of this forum) and make modifications, such as granting myself wings. It would be a supreme existence, lasting as long as I want. When I felt like I'd lived long enough, I'd just delete my brain.

Also, first post! (assuming I'm not ninja'd)
Edit: Didn't get ninja'd.

CoryJames

Banned
Local time
-->
I would definitely become a sea turtle.

Solitaire U.

Last of the V-8 Interceptors
Local time
Yesterday 11:41 PM
-->
An orb of greatness would be a far more appropriate vessel for me. Or perhaps an alley-cat.

Inappropriate Behavior

is peeing on the carpet
Local time
-->
I would transfer to an alien from a distant planet. Earth is boring me and I want something different to explore. Plus it would take me far far away from you people as well as all the other people. It's the only way for me to find out if I'd truly miss you or not.

EvilScientist Trainee

Science Advisor
Local time
Today 3:41 AM
-->
I'd transfer my knowledge to a book (Of the indestructible kind).

But mind that this isn't any book. It's like tom riddle's book, but not evil.

CoryJames

Banned
Local time
-->
Hey pal...you plannin' to follow your own instructions and explain that?

Are you kidding? It is self explanatory. Sea turtles are badass as hell. They also live for a long time, and just cruise around the world as they wish, and are relatively safe. I have an infatuation with the sea.

Solitaire U.

Last of the V-8 Interceptors
Local time
Yesterday 11:41 PM
-->
It is self explanatory.

Maybe if you're Steve Irwin...but that fucker's dead, and it wasn't sea-turtles that were bad-ass enough to kill him.

Nah...just kidding. Please excuse my transgression from the holy realm of self-explanatoryness. My lack of familiarity with sea-turtles is inexcusable. My assimilation of the animal kingdom should have been completed years ago, but because I am a pathetic slacker, I'm still in the "P"s and have yet to reach sea turtles in the "S" section. I look forward to learning all about how bad-ass they are just as soon as I can drag my lazy ass the distance.

Anthile

Steel marks flesh
Local time
Today 7:41 AM
-->
If you could transfer your current mind, retaining all knowledge, experience and thought processes, to another life form or object, what would it be and why?

God.

What? I'm ambitious.

Top Bottom