• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

TV

SpaceYeti

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 12:15 PM
-->
I haven't had cable in three years. Sometimes nothing good's on. Right now, however, there's Scrubs, Bewitched, and I have The Whole Nine Yards on right now. I'm too lazy to pick up my remote to change the channel to see if the episode of Scrubs or Bewitched is a good one. Oh, and Iron Chef America is on, too. It's not as good as the original, though,so I'm k with not watching it. Oh, and The Terminator! Toy Story, followed by TS2! Grimm Adventures of Billy and Mandy... It's good TV day!

cheese

Prolific Member
Local time
Tomorrow 4:15 AM
-->
Bewitched? The old tv series? The acting is so wooden! It's mildly entertaining, and nice for a lazy afternoon. But I'm much fonder of I Dream Of Jeannie.

VroumVroum

Local time
Today 8:15 PM
-->
I'm too lazy to pick up my remote to change the channel to see if the episode of Scrubs or Bewitched is a good one.

IF the episode of Scrubs is a good one?

Do you by any mean imply that an episode of Scrubs might not be good?
(I won’t consider the 8th or 9th seasons as a part of Scrubs)

SpaceYeti

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
IF the episode of Scrubs is a good one?

Do you by any mean imply that an episode of Scrubs might not be good?
(I won’t consider the 8th or 9th seasons as a part of Scrubs)
Hrm... okay, I guess it's much more that I know I won't ever go do my chores if I turn Scrubs on.

JarNew

Banned
Local time
Today 7:15 PM
-->
I don't watch TV. Besides House and Lie To me on netflix

SpaceYeti

Prolific Member
Local time
-->

Jesse

Internet resident
Local time
-->
The only bad season of scrubs was 6. You mentioned the cartoon Bill and Mandy... Do INTP's have an affinity for cartoons? Seriously I could spend all my day watching good kids shows.

Architect

Professional INTP
Local time
-->
I haven't had a TV in 15 years

Fukyo

blurb blurb
Local time
-->
The introduction of computers and internet into my home, completely pushed tv out of my field of interests. I used to follow South Park and Star Trek on the tv, but I can watch that online too, so yeah...

It's for the better anyway. The only thing I see on it nowadays is an endless stream of soap operas, reality and talk shows that make me want to pull my hair out in frustration.

But I give credit where it's due. If it weren't for tv in my childhood I wouldn't be here talking to you people in english. :D

Meer

Jermbl
Local time
Today 2:15 PM
-->
I don't own a TV.

There's this TV in the living room or whatever room it is, though. But I don't own it. I'll only watch Space, the Discovery channel, etc.

My ESFP (probably) roommate once tried to get me to come along to some party, but we wound up just watching some TV show about the universe. It was great.

cheese

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
WHICH BEWITCHED?

Stoic Beverage

has a wide pancake of knowledge
Local time
Today 1:15 PM
-->
I don't watch tv much anymore, but now I'm nostalgic over all of the cartoons I loved when I was younger.
I think I'll go watch 4 seasons of Samurai Jack, now.

Cavallier

Oh damn.
Local time
Today 11:15 AM
-->
Scrubs is quality...except that JD is so fucking annoying I want to slap his face off almost every episode. Otherwise, quality. Old Iron Chef was indeed way better.

AlisaD

l'observateur
Local time
-->
I never thought we'd have a TV in the lounge.
Yeti, take that trash out, please :beatyou:

Artsu Tharaz

The Lamb
Local time
-->
I like the early Scrubs episodes, when it was actually about something beyond the show itself. I've enjoyed at various times South Park, Ideal, Mighty Boosh, Skins, Entourage, Seinfeld, Futurama, i dunno some other stuff too i guess

VroumVroum

Local time
-->
Don’t forget Malcom in the middle.

Have you ever played a game where you have to recognize songs of old cartoons? It may sound lame but it’s actually a lot of fun to play with friends of the same age. Particularly when you find a forgotten song related to early childhood.

Chimera

To inanity and beyond
Local time
-->
I don't watch TV. Besides House and Lie To me on netflix

This.

And I watch the Daily Show every night for my necessary dose of professional snark aimed at the ridiculousness of my country.

Dormouse

Mean can be funny
Local time
-->
I don't much like televisions. They are far too explosive, and I can never find the remote.

Useful for watching movies, though. Most of what little TV media I consume is recorded, so I can skip the adds and be slightly less brainwashed.

Chimera

To inanity and beyond
Local time
-->
I don't much like televisions. They are far too explosive, and I can never find the remote.

Useful for watching movies, though. Most of what little TV media I consume is recorded, so I can skip the adds and be slightly less brainwashed.

But don't you like learning what products you need to lose weight and enhance male genitalia? I mean, what else is tv for?

SpaceYeti

Prolific Member
Local time
-->

... You think seeing adds brainwashes? So does a suggestion to get something also brainwash, or does it require moving pictures?

Jesse

Internet resident
Local time
-->
Of course ads are brain washing but almost everything in existence is some form of brainwashing. Look it's a miracle... that's god just trying to brainwash you.

Anyway my top 3 shows are Scrubs, Firefly and the first 2 seasons of Skins. I guess I like the normal shows that are ultra popular too but they aren't my favorite.

SpaceYeti

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
When I think of brain washing, I don't think of commercials. I think secret weapon in a spy movie. Sure, it's popular to think of ads as a form of brain washing, but I see no reason to presume it's actually true.

Dormouse

Mean can be funny
Local time
-->
Well, I did say slightly less brainwashed.

I think it's the annoyingly catchy tunes more than the images.

Top Bottom