• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

TYPE me TMB limited ediTion

Artsu Tharaz

The Lamb
Local time
Today 4:59 PM
-->
awesome lol xD

I'm not sure how to type you, but let's guess at INFJ..

- first part of the video is like "this is what will happen in the video" like prediction
- second part of the video is like, the people element of it, this person said/did such and such in social situation

so it could be Ni-Fe

TheManBeyond

Banned
Local time
Today 5:59 AM
-->
Objects in the mirror might look closer than they
it could be, i mean, the story i tell there is just random words, i didn't want to talk about personality theory or anything relevant

Artsu Tharaz

The Lamb
Local time
-->
it could be, i mean, the story i tell there is just random words, i didn't want to talk about personality theory or anything relevant

Well, I don't think the subject matter matters much; what I would need would be a longer video that shows all 4 functions from dominant to inferior (a video of say, 10 minutes would generally show this, but it varies), whereas I think this video only shows dominant and auxiliary, so there's more room for error in my analysis.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
Yesterday 11:59 PM
-->
Fi dom

Artsu Tharaz

The Lamb
Local time
-->
So if you saw it, a while ago I typed you as ESFP based on a poem you wrote, and I'm gonna go back to that typing. INFJ doesn't hold up.

See, with a lot of your posts, they are written in a way like "this is how it is" or "this is what's going on", and often after that it will be something about "this is how I feel on the matter", so I'm just gonna go with Se-Fi. But I don't know how to see that from the video lol, maybe the video is too distracting.

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
Today 12:59 AM
-->
Its hard to get a good view of your face.

Can you do a video of you just talking (I don't mind if there is music)?

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->
I sort feel like you are ESFP.

I feel you are really lively and you move around a lot. Also think this based on what you were talking about, namely, relationships with people. You also do/talk a lot about doing things for yourself and that self interest is important to you. So, yeah, I can see a lot of Fi in what you talk about. You also seem pretty into physiological experiences. Like music as an extension of yourself.

You do a lot more upper body movement than hand gestures it looks like. Kinda flowy in a P sort of way.

You also talked about presence or aura that people have and that could mean you are ENFJ. I don't think you are a J really, but if what you say is true - how you can be assertive, combined with the fact that you seem really people oriented, I can see ENFJ as a possible type for you.

TheManBeyond

Banned
Local time
-->
problem with ESFPs is that i'm not like those descriptions, like the King of the dancefloor, or the hiker, or adventurer, explorer, or anything like that, at all. My Se is more about feeling a need to conquer things right now. i'm super impatient.

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->
problem with ESFPs is that i'm not like those descriptions, like the King of the dancefloor, or the hiker, or adventurer, explorer, or anything like that, at all. My Se is more about feeling a need to conquer things right now. i'm super impatient.

I can kinda see that in your music projects tho???

TheManBeyond

Banned
Local time
-->
well kind of, but i'm actually super shy about singing in front of people, i have gotten used to it but everytime we have to do something live i still shit my pants, even if it's for 10 people :D
we got to play in a radio station and i was so scared that i sang everything really softly and unconfident.
for me my music is a way of competing against myself, to improve in a field that i think i'm good at and to proof things to people, so in a way competing also to other bands or stuff at least locally.
ofc it's also a relief from normal life and job and all the repetitive bullshit, it's a way of letting my imagination flow.
but it is not extremelly natural for me to get inspiration actually, specially when i'm working all the fucking week and then i arrive home with no motivation to do anything besides watch stuff on YouTube. I wanna quit my job.
Fuck this

Artsu Tharaz

The Lamb
Local time
-->
Hey, so I do still think from the video that you're ESFP... I was doing my analysis of which function is being used at each time, but I quickly became distracted from that process and instead just focused on the words that you're saying, so probably your Se energy activated my own Se and I became less focused on the theory. But what I am pretty sure of, is that you cycled through the four functions more than once in the video - you seem to have an ability to just keep going, whereas for me, once I get to the Se (my 4th = inferior function) I feel that I need to wrap up the video and can't think of anything else to say. So I don't know if that's because you have a lot of energy, or maybe it's something that is independent of the system, like maybe there are INFJ who do the same thing.

So, I think there were 10 sections to the video (Se Fi Te Ni Se Fi Te Ni Se Fi), and if I get around to it, I will say where each section starts and stops, and how I would describe those sections.

--

Certainly I can see there's something very interesting about you, in your energy, and the way your mind works. Maybe even a connection with your username, like you want to go -beyond-.

QuickTwist said:
I sort feel like you are ESFP.

You know how in your video, I said that you sort of end it by focusing on the present activity of making the video - can you see how TMB starts his video in much the same manner as how you ended yours?

--

Ok so I'm confusing myself by trying to break the video up into sections, but it's like..

[function] - [basically what it was] - [where in the video, approximately]

Se - what you're doing at the moment, i.e. making the video = start
Fi - imagining the reaction of others, speaking of how you yourself feel in regard to things - ~1min
Te - talking about the typology system, so what others have said intellectually ~2 mins
Ni - analysis of yourself ~4mins
Se - the stimuli you saw on the thread and what you've observed ~5 mins
Fi - focuses back on yourself ~6 mins
Te - your thinking ~8 mins
Ni - in the story, how you're talking about seeing things from a particular perspective ~10mins
Se - saying what you yourself do at work ~11 mins
Fi - speaking of friendship, the perfect friend ~11:30

sorry that was really approximate. After the first cycle of functions, it was harder to differentiate where each section stopped and started, but when viewing it before I was still seeing the cycle, and now when I'm trying to figure out where it stops and starts it's hard for me to figure out exactly, but that's yeah basically how I analyse by functions.

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->
TMB, what type do YOU think you are?

Artsu Tharaz

The Lamb
Local time
-->
I'm doubting my analysis too much... it sounds too bullshitty.

I can see it (function order) sometimes, but often it's too difficult. I don't have a clear enough view of it this time, but I still think it's a good possibility. But only go with it if it seems to make sense.

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->
I'm doubting my analysis too much... it sounds too bullshitty.

I can see it (function order) sometimes, but often it's too difficult. I don't have a clear enough view of it this time, but I still think it's a good possibility. But only go with it if it seems to make sense.

The problem with it is that it doesn't allot for simultaneous signals.

TheManBeyond

Banned
Local time
-->
:D i will post another video or smth tonight, today i'm feeling energetic, i slept well and my job partners are telling me nice things and giving me free food

TheManBeyond

Banned
Local time
-->
I think I am ENFJ
My brother supports this, he says I'm evil and care so little for others and I just want my own good. Just like every Fe Dom. He says.
Agree?

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
Yesterday 11:59 PM
-->
@TMB

You are a DJ, that to me seems like an ESTP.
High stimulation and critical thinking to produce music.

TheManBeyond

Banned
Local time
-->
Dear Jesus don't do this to me!
I try to do my best
I try not to sing out of key
DJ! Don't do this to me!
But now I'm... Down on my knees

Top Bottom