• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Typing

Czech Yes or No

Personality is only a small part of your person.
Local time
Today 1:35 AM
-->
First off, I want to say thank you to this forum for being such an accepting place, allowing for different types, despite their dynamics. It has truly been a good ride.

More importantly, however, is some advice that is what I have boiled all of my experiences with MBTI to. Accept who you are, regardless of what your preconceived notions are. There are many people on this forum and it seems that there is too much variation between them for many of those who assert that they are INTPs to actually be them. It has been said many times, but LOOK AT THE COGNITIVE FUNCTIONS.

http://www.cognitiveprocesses.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/DaveSuperPowers/videos?view=0

The test that you take online is irrelevant. They are so easy to subconsciously "game" that it should be a crime to even consider them MBTI instruments. It is completely necessary to understand the theory before you decide on an MBTI type. Furthermore, while you may think that you are quite a brilliant person, so therefore you obviously must be an INTx, yada, you're so smart, etc; you have a high probability of not being one. Intelligence has absolutely NOTHING to do with your MBTI type. I have met people far more intelligent than I will ever be who are ESFPs. You don't need to show off your "intelligence" by practically quoting the type descriptions from online in your responses to posts. Think for yourself. The whole purpose of MBTI is to provide a community of like-minded people who can work together with one another. If you attempt to "fake it 'til you make it", whether inadvertently or with full intent, you will find yourself unsatisfied.

tl;dr: be yourself, you will be happy. Isn't the intent of our MBTI search to find our identity and grow with it?

I will likely have very little contact with this forum in the future and I would like to thank everyone for being awesome and I will definitely remember my time on this corner of the 'net with happiness.

Thank you all. I love you guys.

Synthetix

og root beer
Local time
Yesterday 11:35 PM
-->
Where have you been?

Czech Yes or No

Personality is only a small part of your person.
Local time
Today 1:35 AM
-->
Living, man. I'm graduating High School this week, so I've had a busy year and I've got a crazy busy future.

Top Bottom