• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

VTTRPG Finalising Characters

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 11:20 PM
-->
So everybody has their name, race, class and general backstory.

Now I need your inventory (PM to me), your traits (if you don't have any you need to tell me so I know to stop asking!) and because we all thought it was such a great idea to start at second level I need to know the skills you chose to gain a rank in and any feats you may have acquired.

If you think it's difficult try being in my shoes, I have to check everything.

Now below is each of your names, classes, the amount of gold you have (your starting clothing is free as long as it doesn't cost more than 10gp) and a default kit I have helpfully suggested for your class. Further down the page you will find links to armor, weapons, general crap and alchemical supplies, I suggest you buy that shit now because no one store in the world is going to have the entire range.
Hadoblado/Gregory, Wizard 70gp
Suggested Default Wizard's kit Price 21 gp; Weight 21 lbs.
This kit includes a backpack, a bedroll, a belt pouch, a flint and steel, ink, an inkpen, an iron pot, a mess kit, soap, a spell component pouch, torches (10), trail rations (5 days), and a waterskin. The kit does not contain a spellbook because a wizard begins play with a spellbook and does not need to purchase one.
Absurdity/Cain, Fighter 175gp
Suggested Default Fighter's kit Price 9 gp; Weight 29 lbs.
This kit includes a backpack, a bedroll, a belt pouch, a flint and steel, an iron pot, a mess kit, rope, soap, torches (10), trail rations (5 days), and a waterskin.
Blarraun/Kasitt, Summoner 70gp
Suggested Default Summoner's kit Price 8 gp; Weight 19 lbs.
This kit includes a backpack, a bedroll, a belt pouch, a flint and steel, an iron pot, a mess kit, soap, torches (10), trail rations (5 days), and a waterskin.
Jennywocky/Jessa, Witch (inventory has been purchased)
Redbaron/Nesselde, Ranger 175 gp
Suggested Default Ranger's kit Price 9 gp; Weight 28 lbs.
This includes a backpack, a bedroll, a belt pouch, a flint and steel, iron pot, mess kit, rope, torches (10), trail rations (5 days), and a waterskin.
Gopher/Jacob, Magnus 140 gp
Suggested Default Magus's kit Price 22 gp; Weight 31 lbs.
This includes a backpack, a bedroll, a belt pouch, a flint and steel, ink, an inkpen, an iron pot, a mess kit, rope, soap, a spell component pouch, torches (10), trail rations (5 days), and a waterskin. The kit does not contain a spellbook because a magus begins play with a spellbook.
Kuu/Karina, Alchemist 105gp
Suggested Default Alchemist's kit: Price 40 gp; Weight 24 lbs.
This kit includes an alchemy crafting kit, a backpack, a bedroll, a belt pouch, a flint and steel, ink, an inkpen, an iron pot, a mess kit, soap, torches (10), trail rations (5 days), and a waterskin. The kit does not contain a formula book because an alchemist begins play with a formula book and does not need to purchase one.

In case you're wondering the value of different grades of coin goes up by ten, so you need ten copper to buy one silver, ten silver to buy one gold and ten gold to buy one platinum.

If you need weapons here they are.

If you need armor here it is, be sure to check your class first!

If there's some other random shit you want now's the time.

Potions and alchemical crap, the entire list is right here.

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
Today 6:20 AM
-->
Since you have my sheet, you probably noticed everything was already raised to Level 2.

I do have 4-5 gold left, and I think I forgot to buy some basic rations -- so I'll toss that on there and pay for it.

EDIT:
Trail rations (2 days worth) - 1gp

Ex-User (9086)

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 10:20 AM
-->
How nice of you to allow for bonus basic clothing. Now I can prepare four rations instead of two, maybe even afford a pot.

Who needs torches? Darkvision, anyone?

edit:Updated the sheet with new items

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
Today 9:20 PM
-->
Nesselde - Ranger: 175gp

Ranger starting kit: 8gp (making some changes)
Greatsword: 50gp
Longbow: 75gp
Arrow quiver x 4, Cold Iron arrow quiver x1: 6gp total

I'm also going to take a hammock, fishhook, compass, silk rope instead of hemp for the starting kit, signal whistle and silent whistle.

Total 160gp, 19sp

I'll update my character sheet with the extra inventory including weight values. By the way the character sheet will update real time for your convenience.

Evolutionmine16

Redshirt
Local time
Today 10:20 AM
-->
Wait?! There's an INTPVTTRPG?! Is there a way that I can get involved?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Gopher

President
Local time
Today 9:20 PM
-->
See! I didn't see this thread first time round no wonder I was so confused.

Top Bottom