• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

what does the poster above look like

Yet

Local time
Today 6:24 AM
-->
nothing like that at all ;)
I'm quite happy with my size.

I think you look just like your pic.
A bit bigger probably otherwise you might would not feel the need to joke about fat.

Dormouse

Mean can be funny
Local time
Today 5:24 AM
-->
Here is an abstract rendition of your soul I made in paint. It took me 105 seconds.

yet.jpg

Dormouse

Mean can be funny
Local time
-->
I am only one of those things! Two, at the very most.

Here is an abstract rendition of your soul I made in paint. It took me 79 seconds.

belph-1.jpg

Dormouse

Mean can be funny
Local time
-->
:D

Here is an abstract rendition of your soul I made in paint. It took me 112 seconds.

cognisant.jpg

Solitaire U.

Last of the V-8 Interceptors
Local time
Yesterday 9:24 PM
-->
^A harmonic generator inter-modulator, whatever that looks like.

Lydia

What?
Local time
-->
Regular giggling, has an afro and Harry Potter style glasses.

eagor

Senior Executive Lab Monkey
Local time
Today 4:24 AM
-->
i'm a prize in a cereal box near you, so buy, BUY,
probably a very mousy brunette

Minuend

pat pat
Local time
-->
Dark brownish, short hair. Not skinny. Did I see the age somewhere, I wonder? 12? Wears hoodies and loose jeans.

Melkor

*Silent antagonist*
Local time
-->
Sortof like a young Hilary Clinton but a bit more feminist looking.
:D

Anthile

Steel marks flesh
Local time
-->
Like a chav.

Minuend

pat pat
Local time
-->
The fuck?

Anthile looks like a dark, scribbly abstract painting with a top hat and a cane with diamonds on top.

snafupants

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 11:24 PM
-->
Anthile always looks like he just got laid right. That, or bong hits. Either way, I'll take three of whatever he's having. :D

Wasp

Armageddon was yesterday, today we have a serious
Local time
-->
Like someone who just came back from a rave....
qjZuRXXMqtoESCm2qiZpSVncwuLoRSUxSypil1XFLqyIWFwVt7wuaVFFwoy8sBm5UQDhfvTlsdFgfwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

kora

Omg wow imo
Local time
-->
likes to dress up with flowers and stuff, possibly a wiccan. Brunette.

Cavallier

Oh damn.
Local time
-->
Higs...I originally thought male but am starting to lean towards female. Not overweight. Not terribly strong. Big dark eyes. Longish fingers. Not terribly old. Around 19 at the oldest I think. Dresses appropriately and not flamboyantly. Thin contemplative lips. Constantly furrowed brow.

Edit: upon further thought I've decided I can't be certain of gender as is the way with INTPs online. You just can't be sure.

kora

Omg wow imo
Local time
-->
haha not far wrong actually! 18 year old female as for personal style I vary between Lauren Bacall, yolandi visser and Kurt cobain depending on my moods :D

pretty certain you're male...tall, maybe a bit lanky with messy hair (probably brown) and glasses, deamon is a fox (assuming you have read northern lights) about 28 ish, serious but not socially awkward...

kora

Omg wow imo
Local time
-->
hahahahahahahah Uuuuuuhh... Czech, this isn't the "post a photo of your girlfriend" thread I'm afraid...

kora

Omg wow imo
Local time
-->
ugly_fat_man_picture-_funfry.jpg

Didn't even have to type your name in or anything just typed fat ugly man and you came up!!!

Bunny

Not actually intelligent
Local time
-->
I imagine higs looks like the modern day version of a pin up girl :3

Grove

Wait.....now what?
Local time
Today 12:24 AM
-->
I see pig tails. I knew a girl with your name in grade school who wore pig tails.

Bunny

Not actually intelligent
Local time
-->
I do enjoy wearing pigtails occasionally !

Cavallier

Oh damn.
Local time
-->
haha not far wrong actually! 18 year old female as for personal style I vary between Lauren Bacall, yolandi visser and Kurt cobain depending on my moods :D

pretty certain you're male...tall, maybe a bit lanky with messy hair (probably brown) and glasses, deamon is a fox (assuming you have read northern lights) about 28 ish, serious but not socially awkward...

Lauren Bacall and Kurt Cobain? I want photos but I somehow think the image in my head can't be beat. :D

You are correct in thinking I'm 28 as well as serious but not socially awkward. Glasses are simply to be expected. ;) As for a Fox as my Deamon...yes. I'll take it. If only because it makes me think of the His Dark Materials series.

I'm still giggling over the idea of Puffy being a cute little girl in rainbow socks. Somehow it just seems too perfect. @Puffy ! I demand pictures of you in a dress with rainbow socks while awkwardly scaling mountains!

Puffy

"Wtf even was that"
Local time
-->
@Cavallier - I will admit I found it highly amusing as well. And strangely flattering. :p

I actually own many pairs of rainbow socks, I like to feel colourful and it's one of the few areas of the body I can get away with without standing out too much. :D

I'm sorry to disappoint the younger adolescent males of the forum, though, but I am male; Cavallier, has put me into a very awkward situation with her demand though as I do have some pictures of me somewhere cross-dressing. It was a halloween thing. Seriously. :o

No mountains though.

Grove... as you have been carelessly missed out! I have always imagined you as a female in her 30s, maybe a little older (you're quite reserved in post habits and seem to have a more experienced tone when you do.) I'm going to assume a bit more reserved and formal in her dress sense to..

Grove

Wait.....now what?
Local time
-->
Female, 32. Not so formal in dress unless the occasion calls for it. I usually have a twinge of hippy going on..... I prefer natural fibers when possible. I've been called an earth mother, whatever that means. At the moment I'm wearing track pants and an old t-shirt w/dried paint on it (friends always ask me to help paint their houses). Bedtime looms.

Bunny

Not actually intelligent
Local time
-->
Female, 32. Not so formal in dress unless the occasion calls for it. I usually have a twinge of hippy going on..... I prefer natural fibers when possible. I've been called an earth mother, whatever that means. At the moment I'm wearing track pants and an old t-shirt w/dried paint on it (friends always ask me to help paint their houses). Bedtime looms.

After seeing your profile picture, and avatar, I could easily see this. :) (Not the paint bit, but the twinge of hippy thing.)

ObliviousGenius

Life is a side scroller, keep moving.
Local time
-->
White kid, round harry potter glasses, super skinny, abnormally large feet, mono-brow and green eyes.

Bunny

Not actually intelligent
Local time
-->
Two correct - white, and skinny ;P

Irishpenguin

Local time
-->
@ ObliviousGenius

I think you are a dark-skinned male, a little short, casual clothes, probably extremely comfortable shoes with padding a puff all about, light voice and wear glasses, with a very short trimmed haircut

...Pretty sure I'm biased on your looks from this one guy I used to know that was completely obsessed with "The Boondocks" show ^^;

@Bunny

I imagine you as...like...a half bunny-person, like ever seen that Diet Dr. Pepper commercial where the bunny is FREAKING OUT like a crack addict?...yeah kind like that guy, except sometimes you put on glasses and a top-hat as you read classic literature behind your desk with a pipe...two sides and what-not

and oh yes...START DESCRIBING PEOPLE DANG NABIT! :beatyou:.....:D

Synthetix

og root beer
Local time
-->
6'8” long forehead, dry, unkempt hair. And long bony fingers.

Words

Only 1 1-F.
Local time
-->
"Location: California" so American citizen and influenced greatly by contemporary american appearance in the form of clothes, complexion, height, hairstyle etc. Average american clothing means t-shirt and jeans. There's around 73% white Americans, so probably white. Obviously, male. Average height is around 5'10 so probably around that. Linux user?...thin and messy looking. And obviously, obviously has a thousand arms accompanied by a multitude of glowing stacked rostral locations. [you're not asian, are you? just fascinated by the ideas of the east?]

Synthetix

og root beer
Local time
-->
5'10, yes
White, somewhat
T-shirt and jeans, yes
Thin, I guess, but not skinny
Messy, when I'm fresh out of bed

You look like Gary Busey

ObliviousGenius

Life is a side scroller, keep moving.
Local time
-->
@ ObliviousGenius

I think you are a dark-skinned male, a little short, casual clothes, probably extremely comfortable shoes with padding a puff all about, light voice and wear glasses, with a very short trimmed haircut

...Pretty sure I'm biased on your looks from this one guy I used to know that was completely obsessed with "The Boondocks" show ^^;

Lol that's actually somewhat accurate. I'm black (obviously) but caramel-skinned, short but not too short about 5'8. The haircut is correct but my voice is far from light lol. I have a very deep voice despite my small frame and it really catches people off guard. I might put up my real picture in my album just to see the responses I'd get on just how un-INTP I look besides my eyes.

Czech Yes or No

Personality is only a small part of your person.
Local time
-->
PS3 fanboy.

Synthetix

og root beer
Local time
-->
Shrimp cocktail

speiss

Local time
-->
A very, very sexy young man :o

Synthetix

og root beer
Local time
-->
A mix of colored marshmallows, sprinkles and sex.

HDINTP

Local time
-->
Not good look definitely not. Wrinkled old man who didn't manage his life. White hair, too slim, brown eyes. Tall.

SandMizzle

Cyber Member
Local time
-->
You look like a Redneck, with a broad-brimmed straw hat, a red full body underwear with a poo-flap, maximum of three teeths, a beard with much dirt in it, a shot gun, sitting on a rocker and yelling at people with different skin color. You are my idol!

Lobstrich

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
("Wrinkled old man who didn't manage his life. White hair" How'd you know that? It have this rare illness that makes me look much older than I am. So I look exactly like you described, even at the age of 20. But! I don't age faster than anybody else. Imagine how I'm going to look when I'm actually "old"!)

Has an anime-esque avatar must be either thin and geeky or fat and geeky.
Either way, geeky! And sort of like, on the verge of tears all the time. You know because of all the melodrama. :confused:

HDINTP

Local time
-->
("Wrinkled old man who didn't manage his life. White hair" How'd you know that? It have this rare illness that makes me look much older than I am. So I look exactly like you described, even at the age of 20. But! I don't age faster than anybody else. Imagine how I'm going to look when I'm actually "old"!)

Has an anime-esque avatar must be either thin and geeky or fat and geeky.
Either way, geeky! And sort of like, on the verge of tears all the time. You know because of all the melodrama. :confused:
t

Maybe i just wanted someone to type how do i look like so... You will be really rare when old:).

eagor

Senior Executive Lab Monkey
Local time
-->
i'm a prize in a cereal box near you, so buy, BUY,
like l...IN HFUCKINGD!!!

Solitaire U.

Last of the V-8 Interceptors
Local time
-->
Humpbacked, hump regularly shifts from left to right side. Prefers simple attire...rustic hooded cloaks in neutral browns/blacks mostly.

Definitely plays way too much Breakout. Stooped stature becoming increasingly worse due to this.

Top Bottom