• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

what intersts do you have?

Chad

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 12:01 AM
-->
From my brief 3 month spat in INTP foruming I have come across many eccentric interests. This is what fascinates me to continue my endeavors here. However, recently I've been trapped in by one singular interest of mine. I wish to go somewhere new with this forum as I am bored with the previous topic.

Therefore here are some of my interests.
Theology (this is the bored topic that I need to temporally put to rest.)
Politics (None of the resent political topics interest me because I have nothing new to say about them that hasn't already been said a 100 times or more)
Book
Mystery
Horror
Sci-Fi
Historical (fiction or non-fiction)
Mythology
Science
Thrillers (I like books that play head games with me)
Fantasy
Science
Not-Evolution
Chemistry (is the subject I am most familiar with.)
physics
Math (not that math explains the meaning of life I don't get that)
Computer science (I'm not sure if I buy into the whole Technological_singularity but at least its interesting)
Genetics
Archeology
paleontology
Biology (to some degree as long as you don't expect me to remember specific terminology)
Logic in general is also a great topic
Philosophy
History
Crime
History
Statics
Physiology
How to commit the perfect crime
Forensic Practices
weapons
Historical (medieval and oriental)
Use as tools
Use in torture
Torture devices
Morality/Ethics (in general terms)
Table top Role playing
Board games
TV, Movies, and Video games
Along the same basic genre as books I like.
Food
Sci-fiction Ideas for the future
Home Architecture
Penguins
Wolverines

I make this list to see if I have any interests in common with other people on this forum site. If we have common interests and you would like to discourse. We could make new threads up to talk about different new ideas.

Also fell free to suggest your own interests as it always interesting to see what other people find fascinating.

Edit: I am sorry for not capitalizing the thread title it should read "What interests do you have?"

Top Bottom