• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

What's up party people?

Archer

slightly inebriated
Local time
Yesterday 9:36 PM
-->
Joking, of course -- less than 1% of the INTPs I've met actually enjoy having fun. That's an empirically deduced statistic by the way, totally scientific and accurate ;).

Welcome threads always come across as contrived when I read them, so I'll just say that I might be posting here in the near future. This seems like a cool forum with active members and I've only heard good things about the staff.

MBTI: 8X% I, 6X% N, 9X% T, no preference between P and J. I was given an official test and got this. I tend to lean INTP but I'm more INTJ-esque if I need/want to change something in my life.

That's all I have for now, I need to catch up on the culture here before laying my cards down.

Pyropyro

Magos Biologis
Local time
Today 11:36 AM
-->
Welcome.

By the way, my cards:
02_straight_flush-140798C9A31680E2D50.gif

Last edited:

Alias

empirical miracle
Local time
Yesterday 11:36 PM
-->
Welcome! Hopefully you'll enjoy your stay.

woo partie!

Rook

enter text
Local time
Today 6:36 AM
-->
Fun is for the weak.

Unhinged hedonistic revelry is far more rewarding for the contemporary human.

As long as it's in the wee hours of the night and does not involve too much sacrificial offers.

Archer

slightly inebriated
Local time
-->
Welcome.

By the way, my cards:
02_straight_flush-140798C9A31680E2D50.gif

Hah, that black background makes me wonder whether there's a hidden message in the image.

Fun is for the weak.

Unhinged hedonistic revelry is far more rewarding for the contemporary human.

As long as it's in the wee hours of the night and does not involve too much sacrificial offers.

I'm fairly sure the word fun encompasses unhinged hedonistic pursuits. Speaking of which, last month I went to an eighty hour long party where one of my friends actually lost their mind on a quarter ounce of mushrooms aprox. 48 hours in. Her boyfriend and I had to wrap her in blankets to prevent her from trying to tear her labia off. On top of that, she thought she was god, had given birth to us and everything else in the universe, and I was the devil.

I didn't exactly mean "good clean family fun" when I said fun ;).

https://youtu.be/8kJzCx7HYWU

PaulMaster

Local time
Today 4:36 AM
-->
Excellent post, OP. Do you like cartoons?

Archer

slightly inebriated
Local time
-->
Excellent post, OP. Do you like cartoons?

I haven't seen an actual cartoon in a long time, although I used to read Calvin and Hobbes often. So, yes. I can definitely appreciate them.

Top Bottom