• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Why I like INTP as an INTJ

computerhxr

Village Idiot
Local time
Yesterday 8:07 PM
-->
Why I like INTP as an INTJ

INTP are enigmatic pieces to a puzzle for the INTJ. Together, they bring to light a brilliant Masterpiece as their legacy for future generations.

I am grateful for their strength to assert elaborately detailed, well-thought-out, facts about the true nature of reality as they see it. Their strength of character is an admirable and formidable opponent.

An INTJ does not judge the facts, only arranges them in a way so that they fit together to complete the puzzle.

I appreciate the challenge and love the journey. Knowledge learned on the path to wisdom is gained through adversity, and the INTP is a worthy adversary.

The INTJ holds the capstone to the towers assembled by laying blocks crafted with precision by the INTP. Once every last block is put in place, we have the honor of seeing the manifestations of lives well lived.

Everyone plays a role in the manifestations of great achievements. Great Architects from times past, the sheer force of will, driven by intent, and fueled by desire.

Now, the blocks have been painstakingly liberated from the earth, waiting in anticipation.

This is God's work, and why we are put on this earth. No one person could do it alone. It is our purpose to serve in the glory of the Lord.

You have done well, Son. I am humbled and honored to serve beside you in the greatest battle of our lives, fought in the shadows. I see the light inside of you, and the scars you wear from the sacrifices that you've made, as undeniable proof your honor. I am proud of you.

This is what I see in you, and why I like INTP as an INTJ. It is a brotherhood that unites us at our core. Love is the Answer.

moody

Local time
-->
I often like INTJs, and I am an INTP.

On a more day-to-day level:
My favorite thing is when I have an INTJ to make my decisions for me. It makes INTJ feel helpful, and it saves me hours and hours of unnecessary over-thinking. I think the opposite cognitive functions really compliment each other in open discussions.

INTJs I've known are upfront. I don't have to wonder what they want from me or are trying to get out of me when I have one as a friend. They've had no problem calling me out without animosity. That can be rare to find.

You're sentiments are returned!

computerhxr

Village Idiot
Local time
-->
I often like INTJs, and I am an INTP.

On a more day-to-day level:
My favorite thing is when I have an INTJ to make my decisions for me. It makes INTJ feel helpful, and it saves me hours and hours of unnecessary over-thinking. I think the opposite cognitive functions really compliment each other in open discussions.

INTJs I've known are upfront. I don't have to wonder what they want from me or are trying to get out of me when I have one as a friend. They've had no problem calling me out without animosity. That can be rare to find.

You're sentiments are returned!

I wish that there were more people who appreciate honesty.

That's a good point, they are complimentary personality stacks. Ideally, an INTJ is most effective when the INTP does what they do best, because it's sand in the gears of an INTJ. They act as checks and balances to eachother.

sushi

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 4:07 AM
-->
some of them are complete douchebags but some are alright.

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
Are you sure you're INTJ? Could be ENTP, which is NeTi. INTJ is NiTe. They're both lead intuitives and aux thinkers, although inversed, so Ne or Ni, which are way different, yet similar. There's only as much "uncertainty" (not ignorance) up until a certain point.

computerhxr

Village Idiot
Local time
-->
Are you sure you're INTJ? Could be ENTP, which is NeTi. INTJ is NiTe. They're both lead intuitives and aux thinkers, although inversed, so Ne or Ni, which are way different, yet similar. There's only as much "uncertainty" (not ignorance) up until a certain point.

That is a good question.

kora

Omg wow imo
Local time
Today 4:07 AM
-->

That is a good question.

Weren't you just in another thread saying you were going into the real world and leaving the forum

computerhxr

Village Idiot
Local time
-->

That is a good question.

Weren't you just in another thread saying you were going into the real world and leaving the forum

I was saying goodbye to an old version of myself, and past model of belief.

moody

Local time
-->
I was saying goodbye to an old version of myself, and past model of belief.

I really like how you phrase what you say. It shows how much words are translations themselves.

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->

That is a good question.
You don't come off as INTJ that much to me. Dominant Ne or Ni aren't similar, it's the notion that they're both lead intuitives that's worth the extra gander. Once you get past that layer you can get to know that person more. It isn't as simple as one being an introvert and the other extrovert, since they're either Pe or Pi. I thought you were INTP at first so that's why I said you're probably ENTP, which are more similar in disposition to INTP than INTP are to INTJ. Introverted sensing (Si-Ne) is just about breathing, mainly, as it's also being aware of your own inner bodily sensations and self preservation. Se-Ni is also about breathing air, as Se is connected to the physical, sensory environment, which transfers its data to Ni (for lead Ni users or aux, like ENXJ - FJ or TJ) for its "unconscious" "intuition" or realizations.

So they're pretty different and you can tell them apart after a while.

Top Bottom