• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

You Have Become Dictator of the World

TriflinThomas

Bitch, don't kill my vibe...
Local time
Yesterday 10:33 PM
-->
For some strange reason, the actions you have taken in your life have led you to the place of Unseen Dictator of World. What would you do (if anything) to change the world?

My first order of business would be to execute all bad drivers, people who annoy me, etc. Then, I would reinstate the literacy test in US, and fund research into alternative energies all over the world. After that, I would mostly leave the world unchanged as I would not know what else to do. I'd probably just live the life I've always wanted to and have all my power diffused after my death.

Monty

One of small thoughts
Local time
Today 5:33 AM
-->
Start World War 3.

Architect

Professional INTP
Local time
Yesterday 11:33 PM
-->
It wasn't that much fun, I went back to the 'burbs.

SnowCone

Redshirt
Local time
Yesterday 11:33 PM
-->
Release a Global Announcement saying "In one week, all prisoners will be released, and all laws will be removed" then after one week, do just that. Then laugh as everyone goes after each other. I'm not crazy though! There's a method my my madness!

Eventually when maybe 100 people are left, they may go "Wait. We should try and...stop killing each other! It's an amazing idea!".

Then the earth would have a period to repair itself from all the pollution and such, and the people left wouldn't be ignorant as they would need to learn things to survive.

And then I get all the ramen in the world to myself.

Crazythinker1

Quiet, I'am thinking
Local time
Today 1:33 AM
-->
I'd resign:D

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
-->
I'd find a suitable delegate since I'd be too busy checking out the Vatican Secret Archives, Area 51 and the Giza pyramids...Speaking of religion though, I'd decommission the pope and pope status.

Thurlor

Nutter
Local time
Today 4:33 PM
-->
The sad thing is that I have actually given this some thought. Even sader is the thought that I could do a good job of it. I don't buy into the notion that 'absolute power corrupts absolutely'.

There is such a large list of things I would change. In no particular order;
  • Start a serious research effort into numerous important fields of study such as alternative energies, medicine, space elevators, etc.
  • Ban all parents from indoctrinating their children.
  • Ban all politicians and the media from lying.
  • Abolish all fraudulent businesses (Eg. Psychics, Alternative Medicine, etc)
  • Abolish money.
I'm sure there are other things I have forgotten to add to the above list but it'll do for now.

nexion

coalescing in diffusion
Local time
-->
Start World War 3.

This. Although I would ensure that this war would guarantee the end of all mankind.

:smiley_emoticons_mr

NinjaSurfer

Banned
Local time
-->
The sad thing is that I have actually given this some thought. Even sader is the thought that I could do a good job of it. I don't buy into the notion that 'absolute power corrupts absolutely'.

There is such a large list of things I would change. In no particular order;
  • Start a serious research effort into numerous important fields of study such as alternative energies, medicine, space elevators, etc.
  • Ban all parents from indoctrinating their children.
  • Ban all politicians and the media from lying.
  • Abolish all fraudulent businesses (Eg. Psychics, Alternative Medicine, etc)
  • Abolish money.
I'm sure there are other things I have forgotten to add to the above list but it'll do for now.

I would hire Thurlor to make decisions in my absence while I go surf and smoke weed all day; I do retain veto power over all decisions.

In addition,

• make the world efficient by sharing technology and distributing manual labor to where those who are willing to do it are performing it
  • Instill a minimum poverty level and a maximum wealth level; so that minimially everyone's shelter, food, and health needs are met, and that we place a maximum limit of how wealthy any individual can be, anything made above that amount gets redistributed, sorry there must be some communism mixed in with a general capitalistic culture
  • bring back torture for our most heinous crimes

Ninjamanda

Gunslinger
Local time
-->
  • I would cancel reality tv
  • I would make everyone retake their driving test
  • I'd legalize marijuana
  • I'd limit how many children people can have like they do in china
  • I would kick Oprah out
  • I'd build more trains
  • Channing Tatum would be my slave
  • Someone would be working on an Iron Man suit for me
  • I would eat delicious food for every meal, anything I wanted at anytime, like at the playboy mansion.
  • I may take some time to make the world a bit better, if I feel like it.

Santiago

Local time
-->
Everyone would die, after I enjoyed some of the benefits of being dictator that is

Puffy

"Wtf even was that"
Local time
-->
If we've become 'dictaror of the world' who exactly are we all declaring war on? :confused:

(besides Oprah :p)

Etheri

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 6:33 AM
-->
I would go to bed. Becoming dictator is enough hard work for one day, i'm sure i'll rule the world... one day.

Ps : Waking me before 2 pm is like pushing the red 'nuclear' button.
Pss: I'd imprison everyone that bothered me with smalltalk whenever I wasn't in a social mood (aka drunk)

H1N1

Banned
Local time
-->
1) Require every woman to wear a bra with underwire.

2) Let farmed animals free and rid the world of cattle farms and the like.

vlassicisgood

Local time
-->
This is a good one. Government-run public execution channel. Separated prisons for drug users that act more like recovery medical facilities. DEA replaced by DRA Drug Recovery Agency. Legalized marijuana. Term-limited congress. I am the unseen dictator after all. SPACE WEAPONS, able to target any of the region of the globe, others able to target outwards. Ambitious space mining programs. Flat tax. Ehm I don't know.

nanook

a scream in a vortex
Local time
-->
Hi, i am Ego.
I AM the dictator of the world.
What would i do to save it from my bad influence?
Sheesh, i don't know.
So far I've tried drugs, satsang and falling in love with a girl.

Pyropyro

Magos Biologis
Local time
Today 1:33 PM
-->
I'll resign.

What's the point in striving if you have all of the advantages?

TBerg

fallen angel who hasn't earned his wings
Local time
Today 12:33 AM
-->
I used to believe this as a real possibility during my period of fantasy as a child. I dreamt I would bring peace and prosperity in the world. I intensely desired it until I realized that I would resent the stupid obsequious behavior of my subjects that would be necessitated by the situation and would lose character therefrom.

BrainVessel

Tony Blair's scrotum
Local time
-->
In a small Haitian tribe of despondent pantomimes
Destroy religion, hateful, and indoctrinated thinking.
End war via above.
Use war money for science, education, and to relieve poverty.
Bestow upon the entire world basically a Swedish government.
I'd restore the health of the planet.

Basically make the world one humanist scientists idealize.

Once I've done all this I'll use the benefits for personal gain to go to space once and then humbly retire to a little flat in Cheswick and live out the rest of my days as a painter or some other creative shit.

Ex-User (9086)

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
I'd probably reform education and eradicate wealth disparity to be based on productivity but no higher than 100%.
Any political oversight (made by the member of the governing body) would be judged as a criminal offense and most convicted criminals would get a community sentence instead of their prison terms. Mostly public works and service.
I'd make every democracy into a technocracy with a specialty suffrage, allowing only capable individuals to vote on problems in their field and some unrestricted votes on the general problems.
Laws would be total referendums for every eligible voter, most likely via the internet.
Government size would be kept to minimum and administration would be greatly reduced with public sector and job creation ceasing to exist.
The rest of changes would aim to bring it as close to anarchy/panarchy as possible.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
Change the monetary system, ban usary.
Fix inequality. (I'll hire real clever people to crunch the numbers)
Create a global constitution protecting basic human rights and freedoms.
Allow other sovereign states, as long as they adhere to the constitution.
Sentence the in-bred elites to death by torture.
Create my own gestepo to harass the dumb consumer based masses into knowing how fooking stoopid and small minded they have been.
Revolutionise education, health and science, embrassing the alternative.
Ban non-bio degradable materials.
Change the penal system so the punishment fits the crime.
Wanna skin that cat? Sweet, I'll skin you.
And a whole bunch of common sense changes that need to be made.
All pretty selfless right?

Now, turning my attention to me..
Keep Channing Tatum as my personal sex-slave.

Rook

enter text
Local time
Today 7:33 AM
-->
Hmm..

Claim my own island, construct a self-sustaining base on it.
Invite people who are interesting to join me.
Then dissolve all laws governing humanity.
From there, I shall view the consequences of lawlessness using the internet until the internet itself collapses/angry humans invade my island to kill me and restore their sense of order to humanity.

Seteleechete

Together forever
Local time
-->
Make the entire world start researching some form of immortality so I can live forever(or until I decide to commit suicide). Once that is done make sure a really realistic and advanced VR system is developed. I will then pawn off the world ruler role to someone else and spend eternity playing VR games.

Funny thing I sometimes actually consider trying to become really rich to try exactly this.

Inquisitor

Local time
-->
Just because you're a global dictator doesn't mean your subjects will obey you...it would likely be a life of misery. For me personally, it would mean loads of anxiety, anger, and stress.

I would abdicate asap and ensure that no one is able to take my place after I'm gone.

Aviator8

I wanted to be a star, so i irradiated myself
Local time
-->
If we've become 'dictaror of the world' who exactly are we all declaring war on? :confused:

(besides Oprah :p)

The universe bwahahahaha .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... ....

Drums drums always the drums

Last edited:

Terran

Local time
-->
I would command the entire world to create a super intelligent sentient AI, then I would let it take over my job and go back to watching tv.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
Change the monetary system, ban usary.
Fix inequality. (I'll hire real clever people to crunch the numbers)
Create a global constitution protecting basic human rights and freedoms.
Allow other sovereign states, as long as they adhere to the constitution.
Sentence the in-bred elites to death by torture.
Create my own gestepo to harass the dumb consumer based masses into knowing how fooking stoopid and small minded they have been.
Revolutionise education, health and science, embracing the alternative.
Ban non-bio degradable materials.
Change the penal system so the punishment fits the crime.
Wanna skin that cat? Sweet, I'll skin you.
And a whole bunch of other common sense changes which need to be made.
All pretty selfless right?

Now, turning my attention to me..
Keeping Channing Tatum as my personal sex-slave.

I'm pleased to note that almost a year on, there are very few amendments that I would make to my manifesto... weed would be legal and in abundance, naturally.

TheScornedReflex

(Per) Version of a truth.
Local time
Today 6:33 PM
-->
Id have every nuke on the planet made ready for launch under the guise of 'making earth nuke free (weapon form)'. Saying imma launch them alllllllll into space to detonate when in reality I have had them all wired to a big pink fluffy button in my room. In the middle of a ground zero. Id declare food and games festivals all around the world. Funding them with the now Imperial banks I own. Having the most people populating small areas. The nukes would be pre loaded with target coordinates. Probably a grid pattern for maximum effectiveness. Every land mass. Even Antarctica. (Nazi's live there) and the moon)). I would then crank eminem (..'people say that I'm a bad influence. I say the world's already fucked, I'm just adding to it') on world speakers, smoke a blunt and in honor of Mars I'd push the big pink fluffy button and nuke this rock to oblivion.

Plot twist: Me and two others would be the only survivors due to not being from this dimension. We'd wait a few hundred years in our original dimension then terraform the planet into a giant amusement park. We'd create new life for our amusement. Establish civilizations across the globe, watch as they learn and grow. Then in another 100,000 years we repeat the same process.

^^

Edit v4.5: I have solved 99.99% of the world's problems with the single push of a big pink fluffy button.

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
-->
World peace. Then take a nap.

TheScornedReflex

(Per) Version of a truth.
Local time
Today 6:33 PM
-->
In another scenario, my first being a full back plan when I get too fucked up and start questioning my existence and the point of it all, i would break the world into areas and install the mods from INTPF to manage each area. Mwahahaha

Nebulous

Local time
-->
Probably put my ENTJ friend in charge. She'd be better in the dictator position than I would be. I wouldn't just give her all the power though of course, I'd have her explain any decisions or plans to me and then we could discuss them and decide together on what would be best.
A few close, trusted friends of mine would have power. (Not necessarily political power. I mean lots of money.)
Also, I love INFJs but would make sure not to let them into power because they would probably go all Light Yagami on the world.

-Make sure my OTPs become canon.
-deport Trump
-I get to sit in bed and go online all day if I feel like it. Or whatever else I want to do.
-I WOULD HAVE A SUPER COOL PALACE and my frens could live there.
-I could wear cool clothes. Like some comfy black thing with a cape idk. I'd probably end up cosplaying as someone bc I'm a dork tho
-Fix the planet somehow. Clean up as much pollution as possible, and put a ton of effort into green/renewable energy.
-ENTJ would be in charge of finding out how to fix all the economic/ political issues. I dunno enough about that stuff. Some of you guys could probably be on her team bc y'all are smart af
-Social stuff: get rid of racism, any LGBTQIA+ phobias, etc. People are allowed to fcking express themselves without fearing discrimination. The world will be full of people who are allowed to feel comfortable in their own skin! Dye your hair crazy colors, get weird haircuts. Anyone can wear makeup if they want. Clothes have no gender, wear whatever. People can cosplay if they want. Like it would be considered a normal outfit. Go to school dressed as Gandalf.
Otherkin are cool as hell too. Let them wear their wolf tails and cat ears and dragon wings. Go to work with your face painted as a deer. Why not? It's so fun. I love this shit so so much
-Fix the education system. Again I'm not sure how to do this exactly, so I'd have someone else figure it out. But everyone has to learn lots of psychology. And everyone has access to good therapists and psychologists. Also learning is much more individualized.
-Once the planet is fixed up and people have had a few years of comfort, we'd start a new age of space exploration!!!! (I'd probably be pretty old by this time but let's just pretend I'm not) We could build the Enterprise. :D I really really really really really want to go to space so that would totally happen. And I want to float around in a spacesuit omg. Let's invent warp drive and go find the Vulcans!

Brontosaurie

Banned
Local time
-->
Abolish leftist rule everywhere.

Allow genetic meritocracy.

Watch humanity heal up.

Fukyo

blurb blurb
Local time
-->
Rational food management and production
Abolish corporatism and put a cap on how much wealth corporations can accumulate and remove their legal personhood, cut ties between governments and banks and corporations
Do something about the banks
Free healthcare and schooling
Develop alternatives to move away from fossil fuel
Rational drug laws, personal property laws (there are a lot of other laws that need a rehaul)
Limit any country's military force and ways of using it (no mo "humanitarian interventions" or military hegemonies)

That's just off the top of my head

In another scenario, my first being a full back plan when I get too fucked up and start questioning my existence and the point of it all, i would break the world into areas and install the mods from INTPF to manage each area. Mwahahaha

x8QZ2fk.gif

Urakro

~
Local time
-->
Have computers and robots take over all jobs. Or have some kind of sci-fi replicators.

Whatever takes away the competition of capitalism, and gives people opportunity to discover their own innate talents.

onesteptwostep

Junior Hegelian
Local time
Today 2:33 PM
-->
I would replace myself as the ruling regime in North Korea and play Simcity Best Korea.

Top Bottom