• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Intelligence with Nested Oscillation

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
Yesterday 9:14 PM
-->
This is what happens when you mix Ne with Te

ZenRaiden

One atom of me
Local time
Today 4:14 AM
-->
Few critical points. I think your presentation is great, but you could fill in some more specific points with more specific examples, even though the few examples you used were pretty good, you also seem to be using too much lingo, I assume to get the ideas out in your preferred way. Id say if you can go over this vid and write it down and rewrite it in more clear cut way, you can actually have a very watchable and interesting video.
I was also taking notes, and at times I got lost, as you had some duplicity and sometimes confusing phrasing, which I think is normal, if you did not go according to script.
Either way you have very profound understanding of shit, but I think with little editing and rephrasing you can make this watchable, by noobs as well.
I don't want to get your hopes up, but if you are able to create a format where you can get more people to watch you can have very interesting channel.
Other than that I am junkie for vids where people explain shit, and I honestly think a lot of youtubers on youtube these days like this format.

I certainly did learn something here, on some level, and am interested in watching more.

LOGICZOMBIE

welcome to thought club
Local time
Yesterday 10:14 PM
-->
very interesting

Top Bottom