• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

INTPs think they smart.

Who is most intelligent?

• the INTP

Votes: 17 34.7%
  • the INTJ

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • the INFP

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • the INFJ

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • the ISFP

• the ISFJ

• the ISTJ

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • the ISTP

• the ENTP

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • the ENTJ

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • the ENFP

• the ENFJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • the ESTJ Derp

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • the ESTP

• the ESFJ

• the ESTJ

• Total voters

Quietude

To think is to differ
Local time
Today 9:26 AM
-->
creative smart N
artistic smart S
people smart F
book smart T

iterate if need be

creative people smart NF

NT's are good planners, designers, philosophers.
NF's are good counselors and can have a skillful emotional intelligence.
SJ's, are good at.... making a successful life...idk...
SP's are good at things too. I'm having a hard time generalizing it though.

I have to agree with these. I think there are different forms of intelligence, and the poll didn't specifically state what type of intelligence. I'm not sure if any could be pinpointed as more intelligent than the other, since every person is different, even within the same personality type, so there often are varying levels of intelligence within specific MBTI types.

Generalizing intelligence and analyzing each as a majority, I would assume that NT types would have a very intelligent way in viewing life and theorizing. If an NT has a close Fi/Fe in their cognitive functions, I would guess that it would make their understanding of the world much stronger in both logical and philosophical understandings of deductive reasoning and human nature. NFs with a close Ti/Te in their cognitive function would be similar to this too.

I am not really meaning IQ in any of this, since I am more so referring to how each would cognitively process things, some of which I believe have great potential. For the sake of voting, I myself selected INTJ, just because of the Ni-Te-Fi combination in cognitive functions, since I think it makes them more efficient in certain ways than a NP type might be, though I think that an INTP is highly intelligent and has a very great potential when they apply themselves. I don't know as much about ENTJs, though it seems that would be a reverse INTP in cognitive functions, same with ENTP and INTJ, all of which I am sure are intelligent and have interesting ways of cognitively processing things. Perhaps a better question would be, what combination of personality types would be the best in complimenting the weak points of the other without driving both insane? :D

Top Bottom