• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Type Filthy Frank

The Introvert

Goose! (Duck, Duck)
Local time
Yesterday 9:02 PM
-->
I don't know but I want to be friends with this guy.

Solitaire U.

Last of the V-8 Interceptors
Local time
Yesterday 6:02 PM
-->
Uhhh, I don't know. Type C YouTube view-count whore, maybe? I mean, I'd upgrade him to Type B, but the voice antics just remind me too much of really lame 1980's WWF wrestler guys.

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
Infj

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
No.

nanook

a scream in a vortex
Local time
Today 3:02 AM
-->
I see Perception dominant eyes and my first hunch was Ni but i don't rule out Ne.
I still get confused over Fi vs Fe mouth.

tumblr_mscc33Gfsu1s2x8aoo2_400.gif

I don't know what he does, but from the images it's obvious that he is not taking the senses very seriously, in fact his humor is based in taking them so lightly that it's disrespectful and this is typical in Ni users, albeit it can be demonstrated in many different ways. Jokes about Anus are common (the most inferior Se flavor there is). You know how INTP have Fe issues? N dominant types have serious S issues.

tumblr_ng7hwf9ygz1thzc7ho8_500.gif

tumblr_n1zolbVmbm1s7ndtvo1_400.gif

a part of me keeps associating him with isfp though, i am confused as usual. however the types have the same perception so my confusion is excused.

nanook

a scream in a vortex
Local time
-->
this is an actor from the movie trash (2014). he is relevant in my mind.

[bimgx=250]http://i.imgur.com/HnFYVQG.jpg[/bimgx]

[bimgx=250]http://i.imgur.com/j1tag8l.jpg[/bimgx]

and of course

[bimgx=250]http://i.imgur.com/a0IENHx.jpg[/bimgx]

Hat-Wearing MAN

Redshirt
Local time
Today 2:02 AM
-->
ey b0ss. I'd probably say ENTP or something, because if you listen to his rants he has a lot of good points and can sell any idea. He's probably N because of the theoretical thought behind his motives, and he seems like a more intuition-driven person. The T is obvious. He's made jokes about dead babies, necrophilia, and anything offensive, so it's obvious that he cares not about anyone's opinions. He believes in 'prejudice equality', where everyone is made fun of. He seems to be more of a P, because his house is unorganized and, or course, filthy. The E is obvious because he can go and do what he wants in public without a single consideration of what people may think.

Saoshyant

Put me in Coach
Local time
-->
ESFP, compares to Jenna Marbles also of youtube fame.

KISS
Local time
-->
I see Perception dominant eyes and my first hunch was Ni but i don't rule out Ne.
I still get confused over Fi vs Fe mouth.

I don't know what he does, but from the images it's obvious that he is not taking the senses very seriously, in fact his humor is based in taking them so lightly that it's disrespectful and this is typical in Ni users, albeit it can be demonstrated in many different ways. Jokes about Anus are common (the most inferior Se flavor there is).

No. how the heck is he Ni?? seriously?

ENFP. There are many ways to tell type of some one, but in this case I want to apply the personality disorder. His is narcissistic PD.

ENFP acts to gain other attentions, similar somewhat to INFP. They are both dramatic people but INFP is more "dull" and meek than ENFP, similar to INTP toward ENTP.

ENFP mess up things into chaos and do thing that please other people, make people laugh and give attention to them.
The T is obvious. He's made jokes about dead babies, necrophilia, and anything offensive, so it's obvious that he cares not about anyone's opinions. He believes in 'prejudice equality', where everyone is made fun of.
No. the joke about dead babies...etc is Ne dom, not T.

aw these ENFP, some of them always are ungainly to me. INFP some time are ungainly too, but at least when I said stop they stop.

nanook

a scream in a vortex
Local time
-->
i think enfp and entp are good possibilities. i would sooner think entp.

jenna stikes me as estp, not esfp.

815... you sound like you would mistype a more settled enfp for infp.

i may be mistyped, but i'm not dramatic. i am most sincere and i am incapable of joking around. i have to say what i mean and be precise about it. the way i see it Fi and Te are no fun no drama functions. i hate clowning. the only way in which i might be dramatic is in how i mention my values now and then, such as when i say, that i HATE clowning.

even intp are more into bantering, with their overly social and possibly insincere Fe.

enfp clown around a bit, but they are not too negative about everything, because everything is relevant to their value system. they will be negative about some specific things, like texas, but they are heart broken about it. negativity is not a source of fun for Fi. entp may just think that everything is stupid, because the stupidity of the human condition is relevant to their thinking system. and feeling smarter can be a source of fun, if sociopathic detachment is fun to you.

Ni can be fairly negative, it can be snobby and dismissive about everything that is far away from Ni.

KISS
Local time
-->
^
You are derailing the topic.... Look like another INFP

You are just...sucked at understanding people and cognitive function concept. ENFJs may don't talk big ideas, but they are far better at understanding people than INFPs.

Personally perfer INFP to ENFJ though

KISS
Local time
-->
@TheManBeyond:
Would you create your own thread for specifically typing famous people? I will try to help you define anyone you interested to.

PS: I know what are you thinking

TheManBeyond

Banned
Local time
-->
Objects in the mirror might look closer than they
i think enfp and entp are good possibilities. i would sooner think entp.

jenna stikes me as estp, not esfp.

815... you sound like you would mistype a more settled enfp for infp.

i may be mistyped, but i'm not dramatic. i am most sincere and i am incapable of joking around. i have to say what i mean and be precise about it. the way i see it Fi and Te are no fun no drama functions. i hate clowning. the only way in which i might be dramatic is in how i mention my values now and then, such as when i say, that i HATE clowning.

even intp are more into bantering, with their overly social and possibly insincere Fe.

enfp clown around a bit, but they are not too negative about everything, because everything is relevant to their value system. they will be negative about some specific things, like texas, but they are heart broken about it. negativity is not a source of fun for Fi. entp may just think that everything is stupid, because the stupidity of the human condition is relevant to their thinking system. and feeling smarter can be a source of fun, if sociopathic detachment is fun to you.

Ni can be fairly negative, it can be snobby and dismissive about everything that is far away from Ni.

interesting... in my maximum level of confidence i do this kind of shit. XD
i relate very much to the i eat ass to girls and first encounters. They run but after a while come back for more stupidity (usually).

Local time
-->
Ah, FF. I've watched his videos for a couple years now.

Couldn't be arsed to entertain typing the character, but the guy himself, from rants and 'real' videos I've seen... I'd say ENFP. Maybe ENTP.

Architect

Professional INTP
Local time
Yesterday 7:02 PM
-->
Not particularly original or interesting, but then it's hard to come up with anything really new and not derivative. Reminds me of a mature/later version of Bobcat Goldthwait.

Bobcat

What type? Who knows? These people have a stage act and it's triply hard to figure out their original type. You know Steve Martin? I've come to know a lot of personal details about him over the years, and am thinking more and more that he's likely one of the few INTP comedians. He's extremely introverted and neurotic. You'd never know.

Local time
-->
Who would you consider some of the other few INTP comedians then, Architect?

I've always thought Larry David was an INTP - introverted and neurotic describes him well haha. Louis CK, maybe. Steve Merchant.

Architect

Professional INTP
Local time
Yesterday 7:02 PM
-->
Who would you consider some of the other few INTP comedians then, Architect?

I've always thought Larry David was an INTP - introverted and neurotic describe him well haha. Louis CK, maybe. Steve Merchant.

Larry David is definitely an INTP - I'm as convinced of that as I am of anybody. Makes me laugh to recall some idiot INTJ try to tell me he was an INTJ, and of course he had some idiotic very specific idea why that was (Ni/Te thinking). INTJ's have a hard time getting out of their narrow perspective much of the time.

The other for sure INTP comedian/actor is Jim Parsons. He plays a INTP/INTJ/ISTJ mix on stage, but Larry David plays a straight up INTP on stage. Interestingly they both then are portraying INTP types, not sure if that's significant.

Along with Steve Martin that rounds out the INTP comedians I'm confident of.

Louis CK is a still unclear. His demeanor contains a lot of F. I'm not sure the type but INTP seems doubtful, still thinking about that one. I suspect NF actually, ENFP possibly.

Woody Allen is up for debate. I talked to a MBTI master practitioner who thinks INTP, I've thought ISTP which seems unlikely, but I think the intellectual veneer he shows is just that. Under it he's very different as a person (again the persona versus the person)

I'm not familiar with Steve Merchant.

AbstractCanvas

Tree Hugger
Local time
-->
seems like an STJ stuck in a character. would go with ESTJ. seems to have strong Te (though it's hard to tell through his character). some of the comedy is possibility oriented and seem to converge towards no particular theme or message which is clear with his "Pillow man skit" and indicative of Ne. he seems to make fun of Ne more than use it to aid his comedy. Ne tends comedians tend to diverge from a central theme and tie things together loosely in an absurd way. NTP's like george carlin tend to have a consistent style of abusing definitions and make fun of emotional atmospheres (typical emotional responses concerning certain triggers) and ideas concerning morality (Fe) (grand budapest hotel). NFP's tend to make fun of logical judgments (Te) and social expectations (kung pow) etc. however with filthy frank there's no central theme or idea or pattern the like this that his Ne seems to be based on. it all seems like seem like untied arbitrarily flowing strings.

Louis CK is a still unclear. His demeanor contains a lot of F. I'm not sure the type but INTP seems doubtful, still thinking about that one. I suspect NF actually, ENFP possibly.

used to think he was NTP aswell until i saw his show Louie. Think he's an emotionally suppressed INFP with a stage character. he's an introvert, at least that's how he portrayed himself to be throughout his childhood. the scenes in the show (directed by him) are personal, very serious and very much centered around his own emotions. there's also a few emotionally charged rants and continues depressive feeling of hopelessness throughout the whole thing which is subtle in most places.

Top Bottom