• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Dragonica

Rain

Lighting the Way
Local time
Yesterday 9:35 PM
-->
Dragonica is an Australian MMO that I am considering playing. It's still in the beta version, but has nice enough graphics. The general classifications apply; mage, warrior, thief, archer. The highest level you can get to is 60 currently and job upgrades are available at levels 20 and 40. After the Finished version comes out job upgrades will be available for level 60 as well. The beta character you make will be transferable to the finished game upon its release. The controls take a while to learn, but are efficient enough. The beta was released about a month ago. Anyone have any thoughts on it? -If you plan on playing, or are already playing please tell me your opinion on it as well. Mind you I know very little on the game and am simply seeing responses to if I should try it out.

nickgray

Local time
Today 5:35 AM
-->
Another waste of time, judging from the description. Imo, mmorpgs are kinda like physical monotonous work - you click on the monster, you wait 'til you kill it, repeat ad infinitum. Slight variations include clicking on the potion icon, skill icon and running/teleporting to city from time to time. After several hours of playing you start to look and feel like that guy -> :storks:

Claverhouse

Royalist Freicorps Feldgendarme
Local time
Today 2:35 AM
-->
Rain hates you a lot.

Claverhouse :phear:

Rain

Lighting the Way
Local time
Yesterday 9:35 PM
-->
Eh!! >_< I try and get along with everyone, unless they hinder me. Then I try to eliminate them to the best of my ability. I like other people's opinions generally. (Note-generally does not mean the general populous' because they are stupid.)

Rain hates you a lot.

Claverhouse :phear:
You DO get cool points and extra <33 because of your avi. Angel Sanctuary Art=Yay

Top Bottom