• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Gluten-free

Local time
Today 8:52 AM
-->
anyone here into a gluten free diet? I don't always do the best at it but as long as I keep my social interactions to a minimum its not so hard to do. Gluten makes me sleepier/more useless than weed. I never really noticed until about 2 years ago. I don't know if its been like this all my life or if its something I have recently developed. I always used to sleep a lot when I was younger out of boredom but now I wonder if changes in my metabolism due to age have heightened my sensitivity to allergens. I first noticed after having a 5/6 chance of having a bad time drinking beer. I would feel useless and depressed for 1-6 days after drinking beer so that's when I started to look into cutting out gluten/yeast from my diet as much as possible. I drank one beer the other day and I slept 1/2 the next day away and I felt super tired like I had smoked a bunch of pot without the high, just the tiredness.

Top Bottom