• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

God Alone Knows Add-Ons

Ragnar

A Master From Germany
Local time
Today 9:22 AM
-->
It may be noted that XenForo add-ons are added now and then, plus the basic XenForo structure has things not available in earlier times --- such as Drafts saving ( the little floppy disk symbol in the post page; drafts come up when you enter the node where you saved them ). Drag n' Drop for Images, clicking images to enlarge etc. etc..

And of course some are fairly useless, but decorative.

Graphical editor Photopea on HTML5 on the NavBar,
alongside
Graphical editor Pixlr on Flash

Word Count here and there...

The_Childrens_Museum_of_Indianapolis_-_Marklin_Carousel.jpg

Ragnar

A Master From Germany
Local time
-->
For the missed sense of danger for those who feel too safe ?

There's also MATH, once it was worked out how to add it to the Editor toolbar layout. The little fx beside the Drafts symbol.

Ragnar

A Master From Germany
Local time
-->
Also, not important enough for own thread, just moved from PHP 5.3 to 7.2.

I didn't even know I could do that on this edition of cPanel, just thought all our hosts would have progressed it automatically. PHP has many difficulties, but is something that needs to be cutting-edge.

Unlike browsers.

Not only using Firefox 45 ESR to avoid the new minimalist look, but with Classic Theme Restorer to party like it's 2012, and I stopped all possibility of change by going into the update channel, and altering channel-prefs.js to

pref("app.update.channel", "none");

Just a tip.

__hijiri_byakuren_hinanawi_tenshi_sukuna_shinmyoumaru_yorigami_jo_on_and_yorigami_shion_touhou_drawn_by_yt_wai_tei__75d1597050be40ee717831c8f9593a39.jpg

The 'Descendant of the Inchlings' on top, as is only proper.

Top Bottom