• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

"Im a PC, and I've been made into a stereotype"

Kuu

>>Loading
Local time
Today 12:02 PM
-->
So what do you think about Microsoft's new ad campaign? I think it's just so damn pathetic.... they can't get over Apple, can they?

Pathetic, pathetic, pathetic.

James Black

Local time
Today 2:02 PM
-->
I have a PC. And I feel naked while on it. >.< I like my GF's Mac. (Due to license problems, I spend 4-5 days a week at her house, for college)

ShaiGar

Local time
Tomorrow 3:32 AM
-->
I'm a PC, and my name is FrankenLinux

(PC that's made from a bunch of other pc parts, with linux operating system)

Ogion

Paladin of Patience
Local time
Today 8:02 PM
-->
I'm a PC and i'm a Debian :p (Just to show my alignment :D)

Ogion

Wisp

The Soft Rational
Local time
-->
My laptop Dual-boots to Ubuntu just great (took me AGES to enable the video acceleration (ATI IGP 320m, buggiest chipset EVER)), but my Desktop is having issues, I can't get my D-Link WUA-1340 up and running for Internet, so I'm carting packages via flash-drive, and hecticly typing commands into my terminal... So I'm using XP for now. Besides, not everything works on Linux, and I'd rather dual-boot. And Macs suck.

Also, I built my own computer.

*Stabbity*

Local time
Today 1:02 PM
-->
I actually like it. Pc's don't depend on Windows as an operating system, as people would lead you to believe. Take the case of the many whom have posted here that use Linux, as I do. I use Arch btw. :)

That being said, as much as I dislike Windows, it does serve its purpose. For me it's parallel computing(x264 encoding. Thanks GeForce GTX280!) and DX10.x gaming.

Also, Vista as an OS, although I don't like it, is drving the hardware market substantially. All those cool new X45, nforce4,5 chipsets coming out, and the Extreme Edition processors are the by-product of an OS that is so bloated, it requires 2+ gigs of RAM to work prooperly. It also needs 2+ cores to "ease" processing since it's doing so much in the background contantly.

So, love it or hate it, Vista is your friend if only for driving hardware forward.

I use Linux for most everything though, and it's my OS of choice. Always will be.

"I am a PC, and I enjoy Linux." Apple can keep their overpriced rebadged hardware. It's all Intel anyway, just like the pc I am typing this on.

Decaf

Professional Amateur
Local time
Today 11:02 AM
-->
Great avatar *Stabbity* :D Brings back that good ol' days.

Here's a Linux ad that I thought was really well done. Not that it tells you much about the operating system, but neither did the "I'm a Mac" ads.

*Stabbity*

Local time
Today 1:02 PM
-->
Great avatar *Stabbity* :D Brings back that good ol' days.

Here's a Linux ad that I thought was really well done. Not that it tells you much about the operating system, but neither did the "I'm a Mac" ads.

Thanks. ;)

The video was really sweet too.

Wisp

The Soft Rational
Local time
-->
Black Mages forever. So... planning to betray the light warriors? =P

Decaf

Professional Amateur
Local time
Today 11:02 AM
-->
Black Belt FTW! (not Fuck the World)

Wisp

The Soft Rational
Local time
-->
Not to mention about 5 stacks of Temper.

I'm more of a Driz'l type. If you MUST stick with the original classes, I'd probably be Red Mage. It's my favorite class. My fav. party was always the

Fighter
BB
RM
WM

Highend black magic was just never worth it in the long run, and the RW can cast temper for buffs, heal in a pinch, and is a lot more durable.

</rant>

Oh, and if you're REALLY a black mage, you'd just stab me anyways.

Top Bottom