• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

So what have I missed?

Chad

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 4:25 PM
-->
Well, my hard drive fried on my computer nearly a month ago and I haven't really been able to stay in the loop form my smart phone.

So basically could someone give me the abridged version of the last month.

I would greatly appreciate the help as I do not wish to read threw 100's of new threads.

Thank you.

own8ge

Existential Nihilist
Local time
Today 9:25 PM
-->
What happened last month is that you are still not an INTP. And I've started a blog thread. http://www.intpforum.com/showthread.php?t=16530
About other activity. The forum hasn't changed all that much. I'd suppose that the subjects are slightly drifting away from MBTI/INTP related towards a more Social related ones. But perhaps that is not true.
If you'd really wish to know what happened, then you should scan through the new threads. Instead of laying it upon us to tell you. I mean... Isn't this ridiculous?

(Note that I'm not trying to be offensive)

Chad

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
dully noted @Own8ge

I still don't care that you think everyone and the mother is an INFJ.

I have looked over resent thread just wanted to hear if there was anything interesting that I missed that I might have over looked.

I expect the own8ge and Daxwing thing something will not change at least not for awhile.

A note to Own8ge I don't dislike you I just don't agree with you there is a difference.

To be an INFJ I would have to have at least some emotional awareness and while I understand emotions analytically, I might be the closest thing to a sociopaths on this forum.

This doesn't necessarily grant me status as and INTP. However, even I realize that even I am far more socially comfortable then any other INTP on this forum. However, since you demand that I can't be xNTP I will have to stick with INTP.

TheScornedReflex

(Per) Version of a truth.
Local time
Tomorrow 8:25 AM
-->
dully noted @Own8ge

I still don't care that you think everyone and the mother is an INFJ.

I have looked over resent thread just wanted to hear if there was anything interesting that I missed that I might have over looked.

I expect the own8ge and Daxwing thing something will not change at least not for awhile.

A note to Own8ge I don't dislike you I just don't agree with you there is a difference.

To be an INFJ I would have to have at least some emotional awareness and while I understand emotions analytically, I might be the closest thing to a sociopaths on this forum.

This doesn't necessarily grant me status as and INTP. However, even I realize that even I am far more socially comfortable then any other INTP on this forum. However, since you demand that I can't be xNTP I will have to stick with INTP.

Oh and mentions don't work. Well they do I'm just to lazy to explain the way to do it.

RubberDucky451

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 9:25 PM
-->
I don't recognize anyone here anymore... shit.

Solitaire U.

Last of the V-8 Interceptors
Local time
Today 1:25 PM
-->
dully noted @Own8ge(sic)

Yeah, along with the[Menti0n][/Menti0n] issue, if you want to call someone out, you need to type their username exactly.

@Own8ge won't work because he spells his name with a lower-case 'o'. @chad won't work either because you spell your name with an upper-case 'C'.

Hmmm, never mind. Appears to be disabled.

This doesn't necessarily grant me status as and INTP.(sic)

Contrary to popular belief, personality types are not status symbols. More important, I think, that you are who you are. That will grant you all the status you need.

SU

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
Today 3:25 PM
-->

Chad

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Solitaire U.;369017Contrary to popular belief said:
I agree sorry for my poor word choice. Mostly I just wanted to say that just because I am not INFJ doesn't make me INTP. It's a Type not a status however, I am sure the point is still valid even if I could have used better terminology.

bartoli

Local time
Today 10:25 PM
-->
You missed a dancing cat (Or is it older than a month already?)

Top Bottom