• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

what is this F + S vibe?

TheManBeyond

Banned
Local time
Today 8:27 AM
-->
Objects in the mirror might look closer than they
When i'm listening some song, or maybe listening and seeing a video of it, sometimes i can repeat some part of it, becuz those seconds trasnmit me a magical vibe, it feels warm and in a way the rest of the song/video doesn't. i could be looping it for the duration of the actual song. Do you think this has to do with Fi-Si?, is this what architectch called satori?

I'm gonna put an recent example, i'm pretty obsesed with naruto right now so excuse moi if it is too childish for your Ti driven minds:

At 1:09 when the three kids mix up and become "pain", the guy i have in my avatar, evolving into evil after all shit they had to pass through. that bit, those seconds combided with the music, feel so damn deep and meaningful, the song goes at that part: "do you remember the sky full of tears?". Empathy?
For those who prefer something more adult, in breaking bad i remember this epic scene, although it doesn't feels that intense.

Architect

Professional INTP
Local time
Today 1:27 AM
-->
It's the aesthetic experience of the numinous which doesn't have a typological correspondence as far as I know. All the arts elicit this in all the types. Jung would probably say it comes from the unconscious.

Top Bottom