• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

I'm an ENTP

Inquisitor

Local time
Today 1:26 PM
-->
Of the INTJs I know, one has a rod up his arse 24/7. The others are a lot more chilled out than the stereotypes would suggest... until they're on a mission to accomplish something.

Inert INTJ = chill. INTJ fired up and trying to achieve = get out of my way.

Trufacts.

This is exactly what I have observed.

Damn reading this thread was waste of time as usual. Yes you seem like ENTP based what you said on INTJf and INTPf here. Id like to ask you though since you claim to know a lot about MBTI. What would be main difference between INTP thinking and ENTP thinking? If that question makes sense. I have been battling with INTP vs ENTP long time and I seriously consider both ENTP and INTP to be almost the same type or sister types< not sure how else to call them?>

Secondly whats the difference between Fe of ENTP and Fe of INTP in some real world scenarious?

I'm not an expert on MBTI but I do aspire to getting better at typing people. The difference between INTP and ENTP is simply Ti vs Ne in a nutshell. Were you outgoing or withdrawn as a kid? Do you get a high off of being the center of attention and entertaining others? Do you like f*cking with people to a certain extent? Chances are if you're on the fence, you're probably an ENTP.

http://personalitycafe.com/entp-articles/76805-recognizing-inferior-function-entp.html
http://personalitycafe.com/intp-articles/76783-recognizing-inferior-function-intp.html

I made like 20 posts, i was trying to discuss stuff with some users. My username (JawDropper) perhaps didn't help me.
I was just softly throwing here and there hate messages on INTJs stereotypes, and kind of putting in doubt their INTJness but apparently someone saw where i was coming from... and going... damn i went too fast hoping they were more permissive and indeed it's now a prove of how ISTJs they are.
But i think the problem is that the forum is less cozy, here it seems we are closer, everything is smaller, there it seems you are alone all the time. And i don't think it's because i'm used to this forum, cuz i also frequently visit other forums and they are the same as INTJf.
It's more about the design.

Yes of course...you get booted off of INTJf for hate messages based on type and then immediately proceed to label the mods over there as ISTJs. What horsesh*t. If what you're saying is true, they absolutely did the right thing.

I have been on the receiving end of more ad-hom attacks over here than I can count. As soon as it happens on INTJf, the mods are on it like white on rice. And it's a two-way street as I mentioned before to Hado. I've been punished for crossing the line over there a couple of times and now know clearly what I can and cannot say. People hide behind anonymity online and if unchecked, this encourages nasty behavior. It's a major reason I spend more time over there than I do here.

TheManBeyond

Banned
Local time
Today 6:26 PM
-->
Objects in the mirror might look closer than they
Yes of course...you get booted off of INTJf for hate messages based on type and then immediately proceed to label the mods over there as ISTJs. What horsesh*t. If what you're saying is true, they absolutely did the right thing.

I have been on the receiving end of more ad-hom attacks over here than I can count. As soon as it happens on INTJf, the mods are on it like white on rice. And it's a two-way street as I mentioned before to Hado. I've been punished for crossing the line over there a couple of times and now know clearly what I can and cannot say. People hide behind anonymity online and if unchecked, this encourages nasty behavior. It's a major reason I spend more time over there than I do here.

Wrong, i never attacked anyone personally, it was more like playing with messages in random posts, u can visit INTJ forum and look for JawDropper, that's me, look at the messages i posted, i invite u to screenpic them and bring them here for further discussion.
But i think when u see it, u will notice there's nothing much to discuss cuz it's so bantlantly obvious that it was such an over-reaction by their side.

reckful

INTJ
Local time
Today 10:26 AM
-->
Wrong, i never attacked anyone personally, it was more like playing with messages in random posts, u can visit INTJ forum and look for JawDropper, that's me, look at the messages i posted, i invite u to screenpic them and bring them here for further discussion.
But i think when u see it, u will notice there's nothing much to discuss cuz it's so bantlantly obvious that it was such an over-reaction by their side.

Are you saying that the posts you were banned for weren't deleted by the mods and are still there? If that's true, that would be unusual, in my experience.

TheManBeyond

Banned
Local time
-->
Objects in the mirror might look closer than they
Are you saying that the posts you were banned for weren't deleted by the mods and are still there? If that's true, that would be unusual, in my experience.

i was guessing that it could work like here but have no idea tbh

Inquisitor

Local time
Today 1:26 PM
-->
i was guessing that it could work like here but have no idea tbh

I'm 95% sure you have not been banned. Search for user "jellyrollmorton" for example. Right under their name, what do you see? Now search for JawDropper. Do you see the same thing under your name? You may have received a warning or an infraction for two comments that basically were hate messages aimed at INTJs in particular, a clear violation of the forum guidelines. If you keep this up, the probability is high that you will actually be banned b/c their policy is to get rid of troublemakers early on ie when they have <100 posts. Mods rarely ban established users, although they frequently issue infractions to set people straight. You have a lot more freedom over here to hate on other people/character assassinate, etc. if that's what you're looking for.

PmjPmj

Full of stars.
Local time
-->
So the rod's still there, you've just learned to relax and enjoy the ride.

:^)

Ha, yes. That's one way of putting it :p

All true. This I've seen as well. The pedant in me will pick out the issue of big picture and perspective though. Big picture, yes. Perspective, not so much.

It's a fundamental attribute of any introverted function to be lacking in perspective. Extroversion sees more, while introversion sees better.

Pi funnels reality through its narrow perceptive lense, and delves into it with greater sophistication than Pe. This is precisely why Pi-doms are usually more implacable in their worldview. They've put a lot of themselves into creating that ecosystem. Things that fall outside the well are dismissed.

The broader an INTJ's exposure and life experience, the more accurate and truly soohisticated that well is going to be. The less the exposure, the more dangerous and primitive it could be.
Dangerous because Je outwardly projects an agenda based on the contents of that well.

Hmm.

Do you think it's possible for the Ni to defer to the Te, which then looks at things objectively and higher perspective is gained from that?

OmoInisa

Local time
-->
Do you think it's possible for the Ni to defer to the Te, which then looks at things objectively and higher perspective is gained from that?

Yes. Such a creature is known as an ENTJ ;)
This sovereignty is only in the sense of the ego being bound chiefly to Te though, and Te commanding more bandwidth.
In a more essential sense, Ni cannot 'defer' to Te, or vice versa. They have different jobs. Te doesn't 'look' objectively; it decides objectively. Perception acts as input to judgement, regardless of whether judgement is dominant or not.

onesteptwostep

Junior Hegelian
Local time
Tomorrow 2:26 AM
-->
Damn reading this thread was waste of time as usual. Yes you seem like ENTP based what you said on INTJf and INTPf here. Id like to ask you though since you claim to know a lot about MBTI. What would be main difference between INTP thinking and ENTP thinking? If that question makes sense. I have been battling with INTP vs ENTP long time and I seriously consider both ENTP and INTP to be almost the same type or sister types< not sure how else to call them?>

Secondly whats the difference between Fe of ENTP and Fe of INTP in some real world scenarious?

Imo there isn't much of a difference between ENTP and INTP thinking. They both make use of Ti and Ne. It's in social situations where you will see the most difference. An INTP is more willing to discuss in depth about an issue, as if detached emotionally from the discussion, while the ENTP will discuss to impose their Ne onto the listener, to control direction and emotional quality. A bit of reserved vs the charmer I suppose?

The difference between Fe between the two is more whether or not one uses Si more than the Fe itself. Si is a lot more personal in nature- when an ENTP uses their Si it dissolves their quirky nature, because it forces one to introspect and be personal, thus being their inferior function, their "weakness". An INTP is willing to sacrifice their personal emotions for the sake of their ideas, but once Fe is employed it loses its impact. A debbie downer suddenly making jokes would be considered awkward, would it not?

Here it's a bit of substance vs style, I suppose.

TheScornedReflex

(Per) Version of a truth.
Local time
Tomorrow 5:26 AM
-->
Whilst we're at it. I'm INTJ. I know, shock horror but there it is.

Tannhauser

angry insecure male
Local time
Today 7:26 PM
-->
Today I feel more INTP-ish than usual. Maybe I'll do some intellectual stuff.

It's all about explaining our actions with theory, ya feel me?

QuickTwist

Spiritual "Woo"
Local time
Today 12:26 PM
-->
ENTP forum members: Cognisant, TimeAsylums, Inquisitor.

:D

This made me laugh, thanks for that.

BTW I think I have creative Ne. Anyone see that?

Top Bottom