• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Psychoanalyse the Avatar above you

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
Today 1:07 PM
-->
Actually, you are allowed to analyze more than their avatar so long as it's not cherry picking. If you think you know the person well enough you do not necessarily need to do that.

wikipedia defines psychoanalyse as.

"Psychoanalysis is a set of theories and therapeutic techniques related to the study of the unconscious mind."

So basically, what do you think is in the unconscious of the person above you by what you see on the forum.

Only analyze people in the thread.

Posting in this thread you are automatically //in

CatGoddess

Local time
Today 2:07 PM
-->
I like to psychoanalyze people, admittedly. Usually only with a friend and without that person's knowledge, or in a one-on-one with that person if I'm having interpersonal trouble with them. In the latter situation I'm nearly always right, but I tend to view the things I pick up about the person through a more negative lens, probably because of my conflict with them.

But alright. I haven't been here long and barely know you, so I'll mostly just go off the picture. Warning: I actually do try not to offend people, but I often end up doing so anyways... yeah.

@Animekitty You really like anime or facetiously really like anime. Either way, you make it a big part of how you interact with and relate with people because it's hard to interact with and relate with people when you have no framework (for people in general, possibly more so for you specifically?) Much easier to do it with an artificially constructed idea of who you are in relation to others (hobbies, likes/dislikes).

You care a fair amount about other people, about them being happy and fairly treated. This is evident in your actions, but if you're confronted about it directly it'll make you uncomfortable. The anime kinda gives away the emotionalism, though. The world seems kind of mean and ruthless to you sometimes. You like things that are more idealistic and thus make you feel better about things, as well as possibly providing a sense of escapism.

You have a good sense of who you "are"/how you think of yourself, but not a good sense of how others see you or react to you, which is why you made this thread to begin with. This ties back in to presenting yourself through hobbies and likes/dislikes such as anime to make interaction easier.

EDIT: This is probably obvious, but if you're a guy, 2d girls>3d girls. Your waifu selection is based more on cuteness and playfulness than dutifulness or loyalty (i.e. you'd be drawn to Rem because she's adorable, not because she's a super loyal maid)

Do you/we respond to psychoanalyses happening in the thread, or are posts limited to the psychoanalysis itself?

kora

Omg wow imo
Local time
Today 8:07 PM
-->
I will apply what I know of psychoanalytic theory here.

CatGoddess has an avatar which is distinctly female, but also mechanical and robotic in appearance. As psychoanalytic theory outlines it, the essence of females is regret over not having a penis which often leads the females to a series of complexes such as wanting to castrate males and take vengeance on them for being able to pee standing with their sceptres of power (phallus. What's the plural ? Phalluses ? Phalli ? ). From CatGoddesses avatar we can see the female robotic (unemotional, severe, cold) character reaching out to unfeelingly castrate the male onlooker with scissor hands and claim the phallus, the symbol of power for herself. We can conclude from this that CatGoddess may be troubled by emotional or sexual disorders such as LESBIANISM or feminist intuitions.

:D

lightfire

Local time
-->
oh hell yeah we're going THERE

higs has an avatar of a cat :3 the cat is looking to the left. (not right, because of the mirroring effect of pictures) We all know through general body language that looking to the left while talking means they cannot be trusted and perhaps what they say are LIES.

Also the cat is looking into the sun. Its pupils have shrunken to nothing but a slit. This signifies the burning essence of lies.

Also the cats eyes are yellow. Yellow is a happy color, and the cat is grey, which is cooling to the brain as color psychology goes. Perhaps the cat is trying to keep us happy, stating agreeable things, while it sears us with its burning lies.

Ex-User (14663)

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
@higs

the cat is a dual animal – it's both a predator and potentially prey due to its small size. that way the behavior of cats appear funny to us by oscillating between being comically paranoid and admirably majestic.

so when the cat is used as an avatar, it signals the same sort of duality – the user reserves the freedom to oscillate between a serious approach to discourse, and, on the other hand, a certain comically infused nonchalance and emotional distance to it. which, to be fair, is probably the optimal strategy.

CatGoddess

Local time
-->
@higs Oh, yes, run, all ye hollering phallus baboons! *holds aloft a pair of craft wavy scissors*

@lightfire Your profile shows a picture of a man walking through a tranquil landscape while unaware of the big-ass puma walking behind him. We can therefore conclude that you try to distract yourself from the shadow of the worst aspects of life that stalk you with happy and peaceful things. With the approach of DEATH you tell yourself comforting things and stare at pretty waterfalls.

You walk on a narrow path surrounded by water that you'll drown in if you fall off. You like to walk that line but you're also forced to because there's aforementioned big-ass puma behind you. This makes you feel trapped. Because of the escapism into nature, I diagnose you... with an avoidant attachment style and depersonalization/derealisation disorder (DDD)!

@Serac Your picture is black and white, which clearly indicates that you see things in a black and white dichotomy. You like to pretend you're a respectable gentleman by wearing a fancy coat, but it turns out you're actually going to shoot us all up. From these three things, we can conclude that you're a law abiding citizen who has decided on a strict dichotomy law=good, and chaos=bad so that you can wear your fancy coat because otherwise you wouldn't have anything to guide you or prevent you from pulling out your gun and killing everyone.

I diagnose you with... psychopathy (oof, that's a doozy, even for a pseudo-diagnosis). Forumites, beware!

kora

Omg wow imo
Local time
-->
@Serac has a black and white photograph which signifies nostalgia for old timey values and that he hates SJWs. The character is shooting a gun because Serac wants to be badass. Unfortunately, the gun has a classic double entendre or classic Freudian slip in visual form, this betrays that he is in fact "triggered" by his opposition and his subconscious is crying out this weakness of character while the man shooting has the stoical face that he hopes to present to the world. Indeed the symbolism betrays his true triggeredness. Obviously the gun is practically the next most basic phallic symbol of power apart from an actual phallus, which is why he thinks it is badass. He is "shooting" the white substance at the libtard viewer and thereby affirming his fertility and masculine prowess. Needless to say the man also has a manly beard and is from a time when there were no castrating Gillette ads. However, because a gun takes away life instead of granting it, it may in fact be a reverse penis showing repressed homosexual tendencies.

@lightfire has an image of man in his primal state of nature, according to psychoanalytic theory, much like bird watching, this is because he has a subconscious desire to witness the primal act of his existence (his parents having sex.) To further support my theory, there is a giant waterfall raining down and fertilizing the earth, his name "lightfire" signifies passion and the primal spark of life, and "observer" his subconscious voyeuristic tendencies.

Ex-User (14663)

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
@CatGoddess
the avatar depicts a robot; however the robot is not merely extra-human, but rather super-human – an idealized and empowered human being, with all the biological weaknesses stripped away. this signifies a desire to gain power, and a rejection of one's flaws and weaknesses. the mechanical aspect of it also appeals to her due to its contrast to the elusive, chaotic and unpredictable nature of human beings.

lightfire

Local time
-->
higs mentioning in both psychoanalyses of the phrase "phalli(?)" signifies the obstruction of the brain and/or mind process with phallaciueatial thoughts. we can safely assume that his or her favorite food is the banana.

serac, a quick glimpse of your avatar, I feel like my thoughts are suddenly and totally meaningless. The look he gives me while wearing a pressed suit and throwing a substance upward into my face makes me want to cry. Its like you dont even care. :(

catgoddess. your avatar is of a (female) space android, who is playing with... fire? something tells me that you might be robot but are drawn to your earthly organic and ancestral roots. do not forget who you are, your roots and gender are important to you, no matter what form you take.

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 8:07 AM
-->
I will apply what I know of psychoanalytic theory here.

CatGoddess has an avatar which is distinctly female, but also mechanical and robotic in appearance. As psychoanalytic theory outlines it, the essence of females is regret over not having a penis which often leads the females to a series of complexes such as wanting to castrate males and take vengeance on them for being able to pee standing with their sceptres of power (phallus. What's the plural ? Phalluses ? Phalli ? ). From CatGoddesses avatar we can see the female robotic (unemotional, severe, cold) character reaching out to unfeelingly castrate the male onlooker with scissor hands and claim the phallus, the symbol of power for herself. We can conclude from this that CatGoddess may be troubled by emotional or sexual disorders such as LESBIANISM or feminist intuitions.

:D

Animekitty
A miqo'te from the artist momocoharu, possibly bears resembelence to an avatar used in the Final Fantasy MMO although I find it more likely that AK chose this image for his avatar because it fits his username and to fit the bubbly persona he likes to use.

CatGoddess
Orianna Reveck from Leage of Legends.
Thanks for the replies, everyone. I get a bit weirdly hung up on stuff that doesn't seem to bother most people. I took a basic physics course some time ago, for instance, and when the teacher said that subatomic particles' motion can't be modeled without statistics most of the class was just like "all right". I... was not. It's kind of a significant thing.

I don't consider the Rule of Three to be *super significant*, but I do think I got a good bit more worked up over the why of it than is typical...
You're a mechanist, one of your foundational beliefs is that there's a mechanism to everything, that everything that happens must happen somehow, or as Einstein put it "I, in any case, am convinced he does not play dice with the universe."

higs & lightfire

Serac
Dr. King Schultz from the movie Django Unchained.
I haven't see the movie so I have no idea what's going on here but from what I gather he killed the bad guy and thus got himself killed out of sheer spite. Cool.

kora

Omg wow imo
Local time
-->
higs mentioning in both psychoanalyses of the phrase "phalli(?)" signifies the obstruction of the brain and/or mind process with phallaciueatial thoughts. we can safely assume that his or her favorite food is the banana.

Close enough ! Right now it's coconut + coconut water, I must be suppressing my banana enthusiasm, wow this stuff really works.

Ex-User (14663)

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Serac
Dr. King Schultz from the movie Django Unchained.
I haven't see the movie so I have no idea what's going on here but from what I gather he killed the bad guy and thus got himself killed out of sheer spite. Cool.

this is the scene:

Siouxsie

Local time
Today 3:07 PM
-->
I might burn in hell for this, but well... XD
@Serac in the scene dr. King Schultz seems to be most prominent for his appearance of an outcast, having the last word and being in control of the situation the whole time. The character is in your avatar in the moment of shooting the gun. You feel related to that specific moment -of extreme violence and power- so you might be in the contrary position, because what we admire has to do with that we desire, and often we desire what we lack of, something is not in our daily lives.
If I had to think of a word to describe it, it might be revenge. Like you wish to be in control of some mayhem that broke in your life, or some institution, someone or something superior to you, that is always telling you who you are.

lightfire

Local time
-->

Close enough ! Right now it's coconut + coconut water, I must be suppressing my banana enthusiasm, wow this stuff really works.

I LOVE COCONUT WATER, and coconuts, and pineapples, and bananas.

Banana and coconuts. :smirk::snicker:

Animekitty, you have a sensitive side and are appreciative of life's imperfections. You stand back and watch the world in all its misery, and are still able to point out the good, as it is always more important than the bad. You are aware of the bad but do not let it infect your perceptions.

CatGoddess

Local time
-->
@Siouxsie Your avatar depicts a girl inside a bubble that both separates and protects her from the world. In contrast to the bleak world around you, the bubble's world is nice and friendly with whimsical little creatures in it. It suggests a desire to retreat into your own head from bland, tasteless, or downright trash surroundings.

Alternatively, the bubble represents the uterus. One can conclude that you display an unhealthy, codependent attachment to your mother in which you have failed to form connections outside of that one and wish to return to the womb. Your pick. XD

@Serac Is there a difference between coconut milk and coconut water? I've had the former quite a bit and like it, but I've never had anything explicitly called coconut water.

Valaraukar6

Redshirt
Local time
-->
Heh...if I may be allowed to step into this thread -

@CatGoddess has an avatar of Orianna, a robo-mage that controls balls, and is also attractive and steampunk. From this I shall attempt to extrapolate.

CatGodess would imply that you have a feline nature, and, as such, think of yourself in a deifying manner. Your avatar is a robot - a, presumably, emotionless being. And yet it clearly cares for it's appearance, which, at this level, is a clearly emotional exercise. From this, I conclude that you (OOC: next part perhaps a bit unfair - after all, I am an INTP - oh, and that is why I must remind myself to not take up a fortune-telling career!) are at unease with your emotions and attempt to sequester them beneath the shell of a robot, and yet they control you more than you would care to admit - perhaps even more than you know. Orianna also commands balls. From this, we must presume that you fantasise about commanding humans of a male persuasion, and, since she is a battle-mage, it must follow that you would like to command them in war. Oh, and the mage part. You have a complex system of thought, and enjoy dreaming about having magical powers.

Conclusion: You are a rather feline being, possibly female, and definitely narcissistic, who is at odds with your own emotions. You enjoy fantasising about possessing magical powers. You are highly intelligent, have deeply structured thoughts, and are great at dealing with electronic devices for purposes of garnishing information, and also entertaining yourself. Besides this, you are also sadistic and psychopathic, dreaming of being in possession of the power to command men to their deaths.

Well...that was my three credits. Now to step back and watch this slowly burn.

moody

Local time
Today 12:07 PM
-->
@Valaraukar9
Eh, I'm not very good at psychoanalyzing pictures...but I guess I can try to jive it a go.
Your avatar seems to be part of a manga or anime (or both) franchise, particularly posed and rendered as one would be in a video game.
That's a pretty big genre, so get get all sorts of non-Japanese people involved in that little world. But going off of that, you probably are a gamer of sorts, and enjoy the "magical girls" anime and/or manga franchise. You like fantasy, probably always have in some form. Your recreational interests rely in that realm, and you'd probably rather game or watch something you like than socialize or "hit the scene." At the same time, this can exaggerate a lack of personal romantic developments in your life, and thus lead to being sexually repressed. This kind of creates a feed-back loop, as you'll probably draw a source of happiness from your world online in these realms as opposed to your real life relations. The nature of the picture suggests a personal you don that shows you either don't care about forming real intimacy or aren't much interested in it. You're terrified to be vulnerable with someone in the real moment, if not for buried self-depreciating reasons, because that would mean the possibility of being exploited and not really mattering at all. When you can matter in the world you create withing and immerse yourself in.

Sorry, don't take anything personally! Not meant that way! Just kind of going off of a bunch of stereotypes all merged together.

CatGoddess

Local time
-->
Goddammit, why are most of the psychoanalyses of me alarming accurate?

@Valaraukar6 I can dish back as hard as I get.

Your avatar is Soraka, standing in a column of light. While one might think that this would indicate a desire to be in the spotlight, I disagree. This reflects your belief that you are something special, which is further supported by the green hair, unicorn horn sticking out of her forehead, and magic girl costume. On the other hand, her abashed and shy expression reveals that you prefer to actually stay out of the spotlight. You pretend you don't like receiving attention for "uniqueness" but in fact love getting validated for being "different".

This is further supported by her Lore, in which she is a fallen star. You have a victim mentality and are convinced that you are that magical unicorn whose difficulties come not from your own shortcomings or mistakes, but rather from external circumstances. Judging from Soraka's supportive role, you help others. However, while you will pretend it's out of nothing but the goodness of your heart, you secretly crave the praise and admiration of others for this altruism.

@moody Your profile is a stylized fox, which reflects both your artistic nature and your (perceived, real, or both) cleverness. However, this fox is also turned in such a way that it's only visible from one side. You are two-faced and only show one "side" of yourself to the public while holding the rest of yourself private.

Hmm. That's a boring psychoanalysis, so imma spice it up. You're on a bland background, not just sparse, but literally pure white. The external world is not important to you, indicating self-absorption and a solipsistic mindset. The fox is also bright and orange on the surface, but black on the belly and inner parts of its body, which shows that you have a HEART OF DARKNESS. This is ironic because you choose to hide one side of you, a side that might seem socially undesirable, but you fail to hide this heart of darkness. Your social masks are ineffectual.

Finally, the weird shape of the fox's body indicates your poor body image. You may suffer from body dysmorphia.

lightfire

Local time
-->
CatGoddess said:
@lightfire Your profile shows a picture of a man walking through a tranquil landscape while unaware of the big-ass puma walking behind him. We can therefore conclude that you try to distract yourself from the shadow of the worst aspects of life that stalk you with happy and peaceful things.

Accurate.

CatGoddess said:
With the approach of DEATH you tell yourself comforting things and stare at pretty waterfalls.

Accurate. My father's death has put life into perspective. Damn gurl!

CatGoddess said:
You walk on a narrow path surrounded by water that you'll drown in if you fall off. You like to walk that line but you're also forced to because there's aforementioned big-ass puma behind you. This makes you feel trapped. Because of the escapism into nature, I diagnose you... with an avoidant attachment style and depersonalization/derealisation disorder (DDD)!

Yes. I find peace in nature, as an escape from life. Nature is pure. What you see is what you get. Unfortunately you cannot find this easily in humans.

And yeah I do have avoidant attachment style, and often detach myself from things and stuff and emotions as a way to "detox" and come back to reality as my true self and unlock my mind's potential. I find that being attached to things/people makes my mind feel blocked, and in order to access my mind, I need to free myself of attachments of all kinds. I equate that with strength (somehow).

Even when I'm doing something like spring cleaning and I refuse to throw something out even though I rarely use it, I question the fuck out of my attachment, and detach. Not sure if this is healthy lol.

IS ANYONE ABLE TO HELP ME FIGURE OUT MY MBTI TYPE YET???

All this from a jungle book movie image?! NICE.

Valaraukar6

Redshirt
Local time
-->
@moody Lemme just start by doing my analysis thingy on your avatar and periphery.

I am going to start with the periphery, actually. There is quite a bit there. Your screen-name is moody. I presume as in Alistar Moody, but I must take note of the uncapitalized 'm' at the beginning. That, along with the 9 after my name, in place of a 6, and the place where you wrote 'jive' instead of 'give' would tend to denote a lack of care for the small detail, over the larger totality. This would be supported by your avatar itself. Looking at a small part of it, it has no meaning, whereas looking at the whole, it becomes a thing of beauty. If it was just the uncapitalized 'm', I would think it was just a screenname that you had not capitalised for some reason. If just the 9, I would think you were dyslexic. And the 'jive' in place of 'give' is an understandable typo. But all together - all together, they seem to have a deeper meaning. I think there was an event in your life where you had to learn to ignore the smaller details of things over larger and more meaningful totality. And yet you posted at 18:30. Not 18:25 or 18:31. Which could be a mere coincidence. But I think that there is more to it than that. You have a compulsive need for things to be precise in timing. Either you have been in a military, or you have had to learn to be precise with your timing for some other reason.

As for the avatar itself? It is a very hollow fox that appears to be made of the skeletons of vines. It is the only thing of substance in the image, beings surrounded by a white and hostile void. From this, I would tend to infer that you view yourself as the origin of reality, the idiot dreamer Azathoth as it were. You feel hollow, there being no purpose if everything is merely a projection of your consciousness, and yet that projection is warm and friendly as opposed to the all-consuming void of white nothing.

Haha. How'd I do? @CatGoddess forced me to be somewhat creative!

As for your analysis @moody. I feel that I am more asexual than repressed. Or perhaps that is the repression speaking! And as for being terrified to form real intimacy? A bit, yes. And yet one of the things I most desire. In fact, it could be said that Soraka has been chosen as my avatar because she is a gentle healing, yet intelligent personality - the sort that it would not be as terrifying to form a deeply personal relationship with. Perhaps that makes her a waifu? I think it does. Take this personally? Why the bloody devil would I do that? You are in the spirit of the thread, man! I am just surprised that you did not get into the furryer interpretations that were open to you!

@CatGoddess ... Oh, dear. That is freaking accurate! Apart from the victim part. Actually, I have a tendency to automatically accept everything as my fault. Even when it is not. Apart from that, there is not a lot to add to that.

As for you, @lightfire ... I really cannot think of a thing to add. Forgive me!

Well, well. Time to watch this burn some more!

moody

Local time
Today 12:07 PM
-->
@Valaraukar6
Haha! Not bad!
would tend to denote a lack of care for the small detail, over the larger totality.
Yup, on point.

I think there was an event in your life where you had to learn to ignore the smaller details of things over larger and more meaningful totality.
Could be. Little too abstract here for me to agree or contradict.

Either you have been in a military, or you have had to learn to be precise with your timing for some other reason.
This made me really laugh. I'm actually terrible with being on time. It's a serious problem. Posting at the dot was a complete coincidence.

From this, I would tend to infer that you view yourself as the origin of reality, the idiot dreamer Azathoth as it were. You feel hollow, there being no purpose if everything is merely a projection of your consciousness, and yet that projection is warm and friendly as opposed to the all-consuming void of white nothing.
Maybe deep down, this is true. But I mainly just like surrealist art and animals. If you like it, see if you can find who the artist is~I'll give you a hint: this is an actual SCULPTURE. A very detailed one.
As for your analysis @moody. I feel that I am more asexual than repressed. Or perhaps that is the repression speaking!
That was where the stereyotying of the anime/manga community came in, not anything I really think of "you." I've been told that asexuals get a lot of crap from the LGBT (prevelent in the fangirl/boy population), which is where the choice words of "repressed" over "asexual" come in. it's always best just to let people define themselves (but wait! Then there wouldn't be repression! Lol, ironic, right?)
I am just surprised that you did not get into the furryer interpretations that were open to you!
Just as you could have a much deeper interpretation of my avatar if you found what it actually is, I could have had a better one if I looked up who exactly your avatar is. What you've said makes it seem as though you identity with this character in a way that validates your own personal beliefs of what life is worth. So this character and avatar would be like your personal, anonymous partheon that protects what you and what you hold dear and true. Identifying with a side character as opposed to a main one just feeds into a desire to be...detached for lack of better term, from your life; an onlooker to reality? Eh, fear of intimacy. Sure. That's usually true on this forum.

@CatGoddess

You are two-faced and only show one "side" of yourself to the public while holding the rest of yourself private.
Don't all people do this? It's impossible to show every single part of yourself in your day to day life, isn't it? The people that do are locked in mental facilities...I think the negative connotations are more-so for people trying to deceive in order to get something. Arguably, we all are in one way, as the way people treat us makes up the world we life in, and that's effected by the way we act...i just try to be nice to people and not make them feel bad honestly

The external world is not important to you, indicating self-absorption and a solipsistic mindset. The fox is also bright and orange on the surface, but black on the belly and inner parts of its body, which shows that you have a HEART OF DARKNESS. This is ironic because you choose to hide one side of you, a side that might seem socially undesirable, but you fail to hide this heart of darkness. Your social masks are ineffectual.

Ummm...ah.......Joseph Conrad! That book was good! Unfotunately, I've not been to the Belgian Congo, so I have not seen this heart of darkness you speak of..
I actually just like surreal art XD (I feel like this is a "the curtains are blue because blue's a pretty color!" type of thing here).

@CatGoddess

Now MY INGENIOUS analysis.....
I have a hunch....
...it's pretty far out there....
...so far fetched that it may seem crazy, but my eight sense is like on fire right now.........
....that you.........
....PERHAPS.............................................
ARE FOND OF CATS.

AND I KNOW WHY.

You were born to a poor farmer in the east of the Ukraine, but you're father was from Japan. Hence, your interest in technology, robot girls and claws. Your father left because they didn't like farm life, and married some chick in Singapore. Your mother was left broke, so she sold you as a young child to an American Mormon in the area who was currently on a mission. The American was appalled that they sold kids in Ukraine, so he left to finish his mission in Egypt instead. That, and he got scared off by a flock of hungry crows. In egypt, while the Mormon was trying to communicate to a local about why they should convert to a religion they have no reason to convert to, you were stolen by Carval (a wild cat native to egypt). The Carvel thought you were a very large worm due to your nearly-frostbitten face that was still in a state of de-thawing. Once the Carval got back to her den with her kittens, your face has started to look more normal, and she forgot about thinking you were a worm and then began to think of you as one of her kittens. The GODDESS of cats, Bast, looked onto the scene, and said to herself: why this creature is not a cat but a human! And he/she cannot stay here are grow to corrupt my cats! So Bast blessed you with her power to be eternally fond of and kind to feline life. Then she guided a barren couple who went to Egypt on vacation to you, and they brought you back with them to the US. (The Mormon at this point had forgotten about you and married a Chinese missionary very impulsively). A year later, the female figure passed away due to an unfortunately acupuncture therapy session, and the husband became distant to you in grief. You grew up as electronics being your only means of connection with your father, and there you found the world of memes, which had a large amount of cats in them. This awoken somthing within you, something you would never quite be able to remember, but you felt a connection to those cats. You began using your skills in technology to help find feral cats homes where they had constant food sources. You adopted a few yourself. You were bullied in school, and grew up watching Teen Titans; you identified with the relationship of cyborg and beast boy, and figured yourself to be a combination of the two, someone who would not be pushed around by circumstance as you were, who could become a human beyond the physical limitations of humans.

Am I spot on or WHAT. OR WHAT

@lightfire
Jungle book! XD I love your avatar :DDDDDDDD

lightfire

Local time
-->
@moody Your avatar is of an abstract depiction of a wolf. Wolves are awesome and with this critical information I can safely conclude that you are awesome as well. (I hope that is a wolf.) Now for breaking down the aesthetics of the image. The wolf seems to be artistically constructed of fine thread, hay, hollowed out wood, or porous material. This damage could have been from water, fire, wind, bullets, or a fight with a rival pack. You have been through some tough shit my friend, and you still stand strong. You are a lone wolf in your life. You've got the scars and felt the emptiness that life has thrown towards you, but nevertheless, you have weathered through it all. The wolf's face is the only feature on the body that remains whole, but the body language reflects that it is looking down in humility, probably pondering and deep in thought. You often carefully and quietly sift through the difficulties you have been through in your life to find patterns and meanings. A source of LIGHT shines on the back of the wolf. It appears as though the wolf has found a source of warmth, comfort, and sense of home, but its face remains in the shadows to remember and learn from the past and its hardships. Cautiously hopeful is how you tread in life.

Valaraukar6

Redshirt
Local time
-->
@moody Glad to hear that my BS factory was working at capacity!

Heh ... Ms. Jewett's sculptures are seriously amazing. Thank you for sharing!

Hum, a personal pantheon? I had not thought of it in those terms before. As an atheist, can one have a pantheon? At first, I thought no. However, that was hasty. What are deities, really? Expressions of values, given form. As such, a deity is an avatar of an idea. The ancient Greek or the contemporary Hindu pantheon could be used to illustrate this point. So, does Soraka hold a position of deity? I give no worship, though I do give indirect reverence, by proxy of he being the form for the idea of being a selfless healer - a thing that I find beautiful and worthy of reverence. Hum...I may just go and define my personal pantheon after I post this.

And by the beard of Odin your biography of @CatGoddess was beautiful.

CatGoddess

Local time
-->
@Valaraukar6 I might be a bit guilty of stereotyping in my analysis, too. I drew some of it from the picture, some from Soraka Lore, and some of it from my observations of other support players in the game.

Personal pantheon? *Gestures at username* Put me in, coach!

@moody Honestly, I was kind of just spouting stuff out at random with you. I'm surprised I managed to get anything right. Your bio: I wish...

Since we seem to be talking about the accuracy of these analyses now,

Valaraukar6 said:
You are a rather feline being, possibly female,

I managed to convince my cat I was a cat by meowing from the other side of the house until he started meowing back.

Valaraukar6 said:
You are highly intelligent, have deeply structured thoughts, and are great at dealing with electronic devices for purposes of garnishing information, and also entertaining yourself.

Valaraukar6 said:
definitely narcissistic

Yeah, I'm the best, aren't I? :elephant:

Valaraukar said:
at odds with your own emotions.

Probably.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
I want to thank everyone in this thread for participating. A new rule though. When avatars change the old analysis is invalid. Please screenshot avatars so the analysis can go with the avatar.

I0RQq1a.png

Deleted member 1424

1583005224538.png

My kneejerk reaction was that your avatar looked like something from berserk, and lo, a quick google search confirms it.

Like all fans of berserk you have a serious case of edge, and in your case it's probably terminal. It's ok. I'm similarly afflicted. Although due to the focus on the comically over-sized sword in your chosen image, I can only assume you harbor phallic insecurities. You should take comfort that if you had a penis sword of the size you desire, you'd scarce be able to move and your quality of life would suffer significantly. Also you wouldn't be able to get erections without passing out. Rejoice in your modesty!

Rebis

Blessed are the hearts that can bend
Local time
-->
View attachment 5199
My kneejerk reaction was that your avatar looked like something from berserk, and lo, a quick google search confirms it.

Like all fans of berserk you have a serious case of edge, and in your case it's probably terminal. It's ok. I'm similarly afflicted. Although due to the focus on the comically over-sized sword in your chosen image, I can only assume you harbor phallic insecurities. You should take comfort that if you had a penis sword of the size you desire, you'd scarce be able to move and your quality of life would suffer significantly. Also you wouldn't be able to get erections without passing out. Rejoice in your modesty!

I like the subtlety of your response haha. It's called Gothic Dark surrealism, not edge. Gosh mom.

onesteptwostep

Junior Hegelian
Local time
Tomorrow 4:07 AM
-->
'I like single player.' =D

peoplesuck

is escaping
Local time
-->
I would have to say: isolated, no desire to open up or share, secretive, sarcastic
Skjermbilde 2020-03-01 kl. 12.59.15 am.png
Rebs avatar will never not make me think of darksouls, I preferred greatsword builds, over spammy dex bullshitery.
dont worry rebs, women will never understand our desire for large sharp objects. (even if they think they can slap the small dick label on it)
WeLl WhAt Is It
wellwhatisit.jpg

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 8:07 AM
-->
I preferred greatsword builds, over spammy dex bullshitery.
Yes.

Your avatars screams "I identify as an INTP" which is somewhat redundant on an INTP forum, you're probably younger than most, also maybe a Homestuck fan.

peoplesuck

is escaping
Local time
-->

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
OyEHfqC.png

To me, it looks like cute emo. You did have a previous cute avatar of a drawing of a mom cat and kid cat. I think it is because you and I are both INFP and those types show emotional liveliness or emotional deprivation. The two forms show themselves with acceptance or resistance to both situations. A happy avatar is resisting the pressure of societal numbness. Looking out for hope. An emo avatar accepts societal numbness as the way life is so identified with a more realistic expression as they see it.

A Grid: INFP:

Happy inside | Happy Avatar
Resistance inside | Happy Avatar
Realistic inside | Emo Avatar

washti

yo vengo para lo mío
Local time
Today 9:07 PM
-->
I share face exprassion with Peoplesuck's avatar when I have unexpected guests.

Deleted member 1424

I'm glad you're entertained Rebis, that was the intent.

1583096893127.png

It's not good enough animation to be from Jojos.... but it looks like it's from Jojos. I do not watch Jojos.
You meme a lot.

Top Bottom