• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

tats

RedN

Local time
Today 9:00 AM
-->
Do you have tattoos? What do you think of them?

Me, I dont know, I like them on guys - it kinda gives an extra on sexy hihihi. Unless it looks weird ok... like a clown and balloons or his moms face em!!!

Ive been thinking about it but I dont know where to put it. I want it in my arm but ugh that would mean i cant wear short sleeves at work anymore ughhh!!!

MissQuote

kickin' at a tin can
Local time
Today 2:00 AM
-->
I have three tattoos.

I will be getting more.

ObliviousGenius

Life is a side scroller, keep moving.
Local time
Today 4:00 AM
-->
I want to get some around my shoulder/shoulder blade area. Problem is I just joined the military now and probably won't be able to get them to much later. Haven't put a ton of thought into yet, as different girls like different things.

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 10:00 PM
-->
I want one of these: http://phys.org/news122819670.html

Edit: I'd mod it to display pentagrams, eyes, jaws, and other such frightening imagery so I can scare the ignorant, e.g. "Muh ha haa your soul is mine now" and I point to the picture on my arm as it grows larger and more ornate.

MissQuote

kickin' at a tin can
Local time
-->
wahhh can i seeeee >_<

They are all small, nothing fancy.

This is my most recent, I just had it done in february, it is a line from an Emily Dickinson poem, I got it as a tribute to my grandpa. Inside my left forearm.
120223-143456.jpg

120223-143459.jpg

These are my other two. Both of them were super impulsive. The lily just to pop that tattoo virgin cherry, and Mr. Yuk because I like to pretend I have an excellent sense of humor- it was an ongoing joke that I should get it for a long time and then one day I just went and got it for kicks.

120324-132931.jpg

Jason

Student
Local time
Today 5:00 AM
-->
I have a whole bunch, its even something I'm learning to do. I have a few machines and am getting better all the time. There like my jewelry that no one can ever take, not even death. My moms going to let me tattoo her once I finalize the design.

RedN

Local time
-->
weeeeeeeeeee i like :elephant:

maybe ill try it as henna first and wear it a few days and see how things fly

GeneralPatton

4 Star
Local time
-->
I was thinking of this on one of my shoulder blades
reapertattoo.jpg

Of course I'd have to edit it a bit, I don't really want something that large. Probably delete the people at his feet and the atmosphere around him. Just the Reaper with his wings and sword

GeneralPatton

4 Star
Local time
-->
Were it not for unemployment, I most likely already would have. I have no experience in tats, and be that as it may I can only imagine that one of that gravity would take a great deal of time, and thus an equal sum of money. Wanna donate to the cause? LOL

RedN

Local time
-->
ehm i can refer you to a friend of mine, for friends hed just charge $25 an hour?... i dont know how many freakin hours something that big would take hahaha and ... pain

MissQuote

kickin' at a tin can
Local time
-->
@Cognisant I never heard of it before, but I looked it up just now and it looks interesting. I may have to start reading it now.

Why do you ask?

GeneralPatton

4 Star
Local time
-->
I think the amount required to travel to LA would probably superceed the amount saved in hourly charges, though I do agree the pain should be less than desirable.

RedN

Local time
-->
ill look for girls so they can give you lap dances while youre being inked hohohohohho :elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant:

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 10:00 PM
-->
Wow, do it dude, maybe on one flank and have the edges fade out so you can have it extended upon again and again until the whole picture (incorporating other stuff, like a naked angel with metal wings on the other side) wraps around your entire torso.
It all depends on the shape of your body I guess...

why do you ask?
Keep reading :D

RedN

Local time
-->
hey cogs idea sounds ok too.

we can add some em 'therapeutic' massage after too... to make you feel good hohooohooh

GeneralPatton

4 Star
Local time
-->
Well, if nothing else you got a smile and chuckle out of me today, and thats more than most get.:D

Cavallier

Oh damn.
Local time
-->
I have serveral tattoos that I want to get but have had to save up money for. I should actually have enough soon for a large full back floral tattoo that I've wanted for ages.

RedN

Local time
-->
flowers are nice. i see a lot of female pics with flowers running on their sides. theyre reallllllllllllllly pretty

ObliviousGenius

Life is a side scroller, keep moving.
Local time
Today 4:00 AM
-->
Big tattoos on a girl's back are f'n sexy.

Jason

Student
Local time
-->
I really like some of the watercolor style cherry blossoms there doing these days, they look great on women. In Chinese culture they can represent feminine beauty and power, not a bad choice if your a woman. In Japanese culture they can represent the beauty and finite time we have on earth. To the samurai they may have meant today was a good day to die. I'm going to add a few to my collection in a couple weeks.

doncarlzone

Useless knowledge
Local time
-->
I like tattoos, however, I am fairly certain that I would regret it if I got one.

It's like fashion for me, I hate every single haircut I've ever had except the one I have right now.

pjoa09

dopaminergic
Local time
Today 4:00 PM
-->
tits, that is all

eagor

Senior Executive Lab Monkey
Local time
-->
i'm a prize in a cereal box near you, so buy, BUY,
i have two the black knight from monty python, and the renegade squadron emblem from starwars

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
-->
Do you have tattoos?
No

What do you think of them?

Can't think of anything that would be worth it and would stand the test of time(and skin aging). People with tattoos all over their body are crazy.

eagor

Senior Executive Lab Monkey
Local time
-->
i'm a prize in a cereal box near you, so buy, BUY,
I was thinking of this on one of my shoulder blades
reapertattoo.jpg

Of course I'd have to edit it a bit, I don't really want something that large. Probably delete the people at his feet and the atmosphere around him. Just the Reaper with his wings and sword

if you want that on your shoulder blades there won't nearly be as much detail, in fact id say that's more befitting for a whole back even without the people.

Bucca

Local time
-->
Tattoos are awesome! Patton you should definatly get the Reaper!
I would love a tattoo though knowing me I would hate it the next day and regret it terribly. Or I would be getting it done and think "Jesus what am I doing?!" and mentally freak out.

Agent Intellect

Absurd Anti-hero.
Local time
-->
I thought about getting these around my right bicep (similar to how some people get barbed wire):
http://medicdaily.co/wp-content/uploads/dopamine.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c4/Serotonin-2D-skeletal.svg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/21/Acetylcholine.svg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/ff/Glutaminsäure_-_Glutamic_acid.svg

And these around my left bicep:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/db/Adenine.svg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3f/Guanin.svg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/ab/Thymine_skeletal.svg
http://www.molecularstation.com/molecular-biology-images/data/502/cytosine-chemical-structure.png

In addition to me being a huge nerd and a biochemistry major, they can also take on another meaning: the dopamine, serotonin, acetylcholine and glutamate molecules on the right arm are all neurotransmitters representing "mind" and the adenine, guanine, thymine, and cytosine on the left arm are the constituents of DNA representing "body."

I'm not sure if I'll actually do this, it was just an idea I had.

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
Today 6:30 PM
-->
I don't like tattoos. I think tattoos are superficial, expensive, risky (as the person who does it could do a bad job), are bad on your resume, and speak of a person overconfident in their ability not to change and grow.

Ninjamanda

Gunslinger
Local time
-->
I have two small tattoos. One on my shoulder blade and one on my wrist.

The rocket is on my shoulder and I got that one done in Colombia and the Hidden leaf Village symbol is on my wrist. It's done in white ink so now it just looks like someone branded me.

Attachments

• tattoos.jpg
    tattoos.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 183
Top Bottom