• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

The battlefront, destroy session.

TheManBeyond

Banned
Local time
Today 5:22 AM
-->
Objects in the mirror might look closer than they
I will sumarize my experience playing paintball with 1 friend and lots of semi strangers.

Before starting me and my friend were trying to warm up for achieving the proper state of flexivility, all my team joined us. I had a mission. I set it to: any resistance will be futile. Give up already. Destroy the set.
Such an overwhelming rush for power.

Once in the field i didn't care to analize the stage, i just took some brief walks around the back area. I noticed how my friend was testing his gun, shooting it, wasting amo. I also noticed how fresh and wet was the grass, and how easy it was to slip but also to slide smoothly from one cover to the other. Some of my girl team mates were making plans about conquering the central bunker. The leader of them, who was pretty hot and probably a Ti dom, was explaning how it was the best option for our team, how easy shots we would have from there.
I was hearing them but not listening, in fact i found it funny, i thought that with the little experience we had it was a waste of time to think of strategies for winning. Instead i found my place in the field.

The match started and i started shooting partially random bullets to the horizon, imagining some of them would kill easily enemies, i thought it was also a nice way of intimidating them, i was right, in a matter of seconds i started seeing hands up and shouts of pain. Went to one corner and from there i started the camping session.
I literally spent almost 30 bullets in one sniper, i was complitely obssesed with him. We both stayed in our positions. It was kinda a mental game for me, between him and me, i didn't care anymore about the rest of his team. I was trying not to give him an opportunity to take a breath, come out. With time bang, headshot.
Meanwhile i noticed how my friend was also staying in the back like me but moving a bit more and spending less amo, much less, he wasn't into intimidation.

I also noticed how one of my team mates, a really big tall guy was literally running in the vangarde of our field side, he was really agressive playing but was also a really easy target.
When i saw him i thought it was the moment to go forward and look for another place to have a better sight of the opposition left.
One of my team mates asked me to cover him, while he was moving, i helped, killed one in the process.
My next victim was a girl, i had a curse on her, i was thinking of her for days, thinking how to talk to her, how to approach such a cold ISTJish deamenor, so attractive, i will fuck you to death vibe. But i knew i had to fullfil a mission. And what a better way of doing it.
The instructor explained us that we couldn't kill anyone who was 5 meters or less away from us. I didn't think two times, i saw her pretty booty and shoot her there, the bullet finally hit her on her side hip, near the left buttock. She tried to run but it was too late.

As the match was coming to an end i was there, i was still there covered by a pile of wheels and i heard the referee telling me to anihilate the last of them.
I was there alone, all my team depended on me. In that moment i could understand how soldiers can get their minds complitely fucked up by war. I was stressed, i was in tension knowing they were hunting me and i had to kill them first.
Imagine that in a real battleship! Patriotism is such a dangerous weapon. Like cheese to rats.
Look one side and the other, couldn't see anything. Finally in some weird bunker there was a fucking camper and he was looking through his window. I shot him, i killed him but no! the fucking cheater had some kind of mesh in the window so my ball didn't penetrate, instead he found a hole on it and shoot easily to my right leg which was just a bit out of cover.
Dead.
Summary: 6 kills 1 death.
Motherfuckers won.
The next matches were fairly similar but i noticed how we were maturing as time passed by, we were learning about our errors, we were getting more focused.
Smiles were gone, just dirty clothes and lost stares left, and their gazes on us.

Alias

empirical miracle
Local time
Today 1:22 AM
-->

EditorOne

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 1:22 AM
-->
Defilade is your friend.

Hey, you got to play with girls and guns. It was a great day.

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 6:22 PM
-->
I also noticed how one of my team mates, a really big tall guy was literally running in the vanguard of our field side, he was really aggressive playing but was also a really easy target.
He's attracting all the attention, taking all the fire and the enemy in their eagerness to get him aren't paying attention to you and the rest of your team which creates an opportunity for you. Likewise when that other guy told you to cover him and you got someone, he wasn't just moving up for the sake of getting a better position, he was relying on you to make the most of the opportunity, well done.

I'm a fairly big & tall guy and that's a liability in a firefight so I'm the default point-man (meat shield) which really sucks when playing "bomb the base" (get a barrel to the enemy fort on top of a hill) or when entering said base. I go in first yelling like a maniac, the three or so cowards camping in there (usually girls) unload everything on me, then get casually executed by whoever comes in second.

Also being shot in the back from damn near point blank by overly excited teammates, shit happens, if you get mad about it they play less aggressively which then fucks everything up.

onesteptwostep

Junior Hegelian
Local time
Today 2:22 PM
-->
Reminds me of that Spanish duo group you posted a while back, with the guy running around with the dart-gun thing.

Seems like you lost most of them though, bummer.

Smiles were gone, just dirty clothes and lost stares left, and their gazes on us.
Probably because you didn't have an ENFJ in the group. :D

TheManBeyond

Banned
Local time
Today 5:22 AM
-->
Objects in the mirror might look closer than they
Bump because coolest story ever.
I cannot sleep so I found this in my old posts. I almost cry of joy remembering those days in the beautiful Greece.
We were the cool kids. Finally.
This was taken in december next to my house. Literally.

No Santa here in exarchia.

OTVdiIB.jpg

Top Bottom