• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

The Random Thoughts Thread

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
Today 12:49 AM
-->
I channeled by bad mood into productivity. I kept the demons at bay, for today.

INTJf removed my avatar because it had text. How utterly Nazi.

lol.

TBerg

fallen angel who hasn't earned his wings
Local time
Yesterday 6:49 PM
-->
What a dumb rule for an avatar. It seems like they want everyone to be their lawn ornament.

TAC

Inspectorist
Local time
-->
I recalled an older thought from my days of lifeguarding at 4:45 AM through college (forced me to be up for class). Anyhow lifeguarding at that time in a YMCA is rather mundane, and thus a great environment for some thinking. As I was watching the mothers with newborns trotting towards the pool between 8-10 AM along with the seniors for water aerobics. I couldn't help but notice how slouched and immobile they were (not so different from a newborn). A newborn crawls on all fours and naturally kinda slouch as soon as they arrive in nature. I couldn't help, but think that the elderly approaching death and slouching may be better off crawling on all fours and reverting to nature. We evolved supposedly from gorillas, so my question/ hypothesis was. If a child (or multiple children) was used for a experiment from birth without exposure to other humans, but just a scientifically controlled nature to sustain their lives then they would grow to walk on all fours distributing most of the weight on their legs and using their front arms to supplement movement. At the end of the shift what I wanted to know is how a human untainted by civilization would behave, would they develop speech, create religions, mating rituals, etc. I would like to know how the brain naturally matures and what the outcomes are to see just how far we've strayed from our primitive origins. Have current offspring genetically evolved to form societies and conform to those general rules. I think the answer is no, otherwise there would not exist crimes such as rape and murder (those seem fairly primitive in nature).
Moral of the story, if you want to get paid (lowly) to get lost in thought, become a lifeguard at a pool where there isn't much going on.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
What a dumb rule for an avatar. It seems like they want everyone to be their lawn ornament.

Took me forever to get one down to their size perimeters, fuck am I trying again , lol.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
I think there is in general something special about the sky in West Midlands. I saw the most spectacular sunsets I have ever seen when I lived in Warwick.

The sky has been spectacular these last couple of months.. today:

Inthht3.jpg

7k8C1tz.png

NrcF8h5.png

IDSSVyT.png

0neKiwi

Unstable
Local time
Yesterday 5:49 PM
-->
Wow.

First thought I had was that if you flipped the world upside down so that the sky was the ground we'd have a lumpy ocean of color (how else to describe?)
---
Where I am, sometimes you can see these lines in the sky. And no, they aren't airplane lines. I mean like the sky would be divided into different portions of blue, so the lines would be the borders. When it's like this, there usually aren't any clouds, and you can only see this effect through peripheral vision;I tried to take a picture before, but it didn't really show.

cheese

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 9:49 AM
-->
I'm starting to think a good portion of what I thought was me/my life is just insanity. My instinct following this realisation is to forsake all the old crap and ignore my impulses/thoughts/drives because they're misleading gibberish. Focus on Doing and Achieving in the outside world, which is all that is 'real'.

But then my actual experience of life becomes hollow and meaningless. When you ignore everything you are to try and honour some allegiance to reality, you end up living someone else's life. You realise you can do it, you can be normal and live normally, but you stop feeling alive. And then you get depressed and life doesn't feel worth living. Which brings me to a ridiculous choice: A suicidal life which is at least in touch with reality, or a life of insanity which feels worth living despite being nothing more than a fever-dream. Maybe I'm legitimately a lunatic and I should just embrace it and get on with it. Maybe I should just accept I'm crazy and be up-front with people about it. Maybe my real 'tribe' is actually a bunch of cross-eyed loons, even if we're forever at odds and I keep poking holes in their flimsy mumblings. I honestly never thought I'd become this person, get so far down my rope that I finally reach the end and realise the only way out is to willingly climb back up to crazytown. As far as I can tell, laughing at the absurdity is the only available response to the mess my mind is in; it cannot be untangled because there *is* no answer to what we are. The coherent, intentional self is an illusion. We're really each a crazy quilt.

I've slowly realised the people I connect the deepest with (or at least get the sense they understand what I'm talking about) are deeply neurotic. They usually have anxiety/depression or thought-based OCD. When I think about time spent with these people and try to piece together what makes me feel understood or 'seen', I keep finding it's evidence of instability. We resonate because they think about mental and moral hygiene, and their enormous failings at both, with the same dedication and crushing disappointment I do. But if you trace it with enough experience, you see that the root cause of all this tenaciously dedicated rumination is anxiety and obsessiveness - and so is the augmented sense of overwhelm. Always overwhelmed by the enormousness of the problem, or others' emotions, or one's regrets. Even the positive side of my moods is laced with an edge of intensity. (Crap, maybe they're/we're all bipolar.) The common thread there is helplessness, the root of which is anxiety. And I'm only seeing that now because I never realised before that one's response to life doesn't have to involve such intensity and suffering. Some people just don't get hit, or have learnt to let go and just forget because it doesn't matter. They don't expect an answer, they don't expect meaning or truth, they don't expect to do good, they don't expect "progress" in any way I'd understand. What on earth are they driven by? As far as I can tell, simply passing moods they don't question too much. A sense of meaning is just that - a sense. It doesn't need to be justified. You don't need coherent moods. You don't need a coherent ethical code - you just stuff up, shrug your shoulders sheepishly and go, "Humans! Waddya gonna do." You don't need a coherent sense of self - you just do what you do, blindly and unthinkingly. If you notice, laugh or cry then let it go. Whatever you do won't matter in a few weeks anyway. You'll have forgotten it. Suffering only exists when you're fighting, when you're trying not to feel what is. Let go of life being anything other than a series of passing events, meaninglessly connected by chronology.

Which I can do. I can live asleep. But then life stops feeling like life at all - it feels dead, and *I* feel dead. And it's not because I'm 'lying to myself' or 'doing it wrong'. There's no right or wrong here - all choices are equally deceitful. So I have to choose between low-key misery but outward functioning for the rest of my dreary shadow-life, or poorly-functioning extreme mood swings and wilful belief in fantasies of purpose and meaning which at least make me feel alive. I'm just wired to be intense/neurotic. Other people can easily let things go because that's how they work, but I operate better when I'm crazy, chasing ridiculous theories, being excited and serious and invested about something I know I'll discard within a week, grandstanding about some moral or rational issue I'll disagree with in a month, and feeling any number of feelings and any number of convictions which will dissolve into mist in a year.

How on earth can I raise a child? And why on earth would I even do such a thing, other than because it'd be hilarious? A bumbling goon, fanatically devoted to his patchwork methods - which change every month - and the terrified child at the wrong end of his experiments. Fun for the whole family! That's the other thing about this tired old journey down to the bedrock of my psyche (apparently just a bunch of pubes poorly knitted together to bear a passing resemblance to a wise beard) - it erases both empathy and ethics for me, once I see again how clearly all is for my choosing. Raise a kid badly - sure, why not? Fail and scar them for life in years of violent beatings - sure, why not? The scars don't really mean anything, as I've proven to myself. Go to jail for child abuse - sure, why not? Live there and win at prison, or fail terribly and hate everything. You get to press the escape button on life whenever you choose. There's no narrative weaving it all together except whatever you choose to tell yourself. Your mistakes can be erased if you spin it the right way; you could be any heroic character you want if you know how to pick the right notes from your history. If you aren't good at spin and you're tired of trying, kill yourself. Or take over other people so they work for you instead of against you with their moral qualms. The world is your oyster: Open it, fuck it and eat it. Then jump off a bridge.

I don't like thinking this way for too long though, so it's obviously not for me. I can see how it'd work for a select few though, and how struggling against it and trying to be 'normal' because their impulses are horrible deviants would be challenging. Eventually they'd succumb to their personal genetic destiny, justify it however they could to themselves, make a bunch of people butthurt in the process, then die like we all do.

This was way darker than I intended. I don't feel that hopeless at all. I'm not having a kid or anything either. Plus, this was all clearly written in extreme-dichotomy style - hallmark of anxiety. Catastrophizing, whether or not it's obvious to the reader. I'm familiar with what my mind does.

At the end of the day, the majority of me likes being fairly nice, will probably try hard to be 'good', and will push for the 'right things' to be done - simply because it goes with the grain of my makeup. If enough interference gets into my programming, I'll have a couple of epiphanies and become someone unrecognisable to myself - again. The potential in life accounts for all possibilities. But I'll probably always return to Mostly Me.

And/or I could just stop trying to find any identity internally and just let things happen around me/through me. I've found that to be the MO for a few people I know. They never have any real answer for why they've done anything, yet here they are in life, persisting. Works for them.

cheese

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 9:49 AM
-->
Related random thought:
Is overwhelm just anxiety? Or is it an actual state where the brain shuts down?

TBerg

Local time
-->
The Great Man is no longer
After we through off tyranny
Embodied by our father
Embodied by our king
Nothing provokes us to sing

Smashing the steeples that ring
Searching upwards to the sky
Everything passes us by
We see nothing in the stars
Nor moon, nor sun
The heavens pass down no meaning

Height no longer beckons
We think it can only slight
We smash the high ground
From his grave, the Great Man makes no sound

Seteleechete

Together forever
Local time
Today 1:49 AM
-->
My thing about wanting to finish good books in one go becomes a hurdle when the book in question is 750k words long. Luckily(or rather unfortunately) this book only reaches the rank "really good"(hmm unsure, I like a lot about it but it makes several typical mistakes as well) rather than something like "pure ecstasy" so I can bring myself to leave it alone for a while.

emmabobary

*snore*
Local time
Yesterday 7:49 PM
-->
I think I´ve been too deep into psychopathy and mental illness research, now when I have to bring up a conversation with the new people I´m beggining to meet I sound too odd. It should be funny, but I feel trapped in a loop ...my chatter is so not pleasant

E404

Obsessions of an INTP
Local time
-->
Junk food is the most accessible and the yummiest, and good-for-you food takes more effort and isn't as pleasing... maybe that's how information is.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
I still don't see why my post about about Clinton got removed from the presidential thread and put into crime and punishment.

What was my crime? I got temp banned for not responding to accusations the way my accusers wanted me to respond. I merely called Hillary Clinton a "Lesbo" but was then asked to explain why lesbianism is evil (?) and asked to explain why her being a lesbian was important (?), I still don't see why I was expected to answer those questions , or why I was temp banned for evading those questions. I was also accused of causing a "shit storm", when it's quite evident to see that I merely used a word, whilst everybody else seemingly created the "shit storm".

I never said Lesbianism was evil, nor did I imply it.
Why do I find the fact that she's a lesbian important? Am I obligated to tell you?

Yep, don't get that ban at all, unless I categorise the involved parties as (over)reactionary drama queens .

bvanevery

Redshirt who doesn't die
Local time
-->
I think I´ve been too deep into psychopathy and mental illness research, now when I have to bring up a conversation with the new people I´m beggining to meet I sound too odd. It should be funny, but I feel trapped in a loop ...my chatter is so not pleasant

I had that happen to me when my dog got Giardia and I did all this research on it. I often have a strong need to repeat all the research / intellectual head space stuff I've been absorbing or thinking through. I wonder if that's a variation on low self esteem? Like if I don't relay this 'important' information to someone else, I will have been wasting my time, to have even been thinking so much about it in the 1st place. Intellectually, I would say that knowing it for myself is worth something, AND not everyone needs to hear my 'great' wisdom, it may not be of great use to them. But emotionally, I seem to operate as though many things I delved into that are "good information," should be relayed to others. 'Cuz otherwise, what's the point of me even existing?

So, uh, I'd meet a woman in a park while walking my dog, and the 4th sentence out of my mouth would be "Giardia!" A friend of mine walking with me, would tease me about that.

bvanevery

Redshirt who doesn't die
Local time
-->
I never said Lesbianism was evil, nor did I imply it.
Why do I find the fact that she's a lesbian important? Am I obligated to tell you?

We may make a US citizen out of you yet. Under US law, the truth is an absolute defense against a charge of libel. In UK law however, there is the additional element of whether some fact about somebody needs to be broadly known by anyone else. If you 'outed' a private citizen in the UK, I bet you could be sued for libel, even though what you said was the truth.

Anyways I thought this might provide some insight into why an enforcement action might be taken upon you. Basically you're being prevented from "going there" about Hillary's sexual orientation. I think that's probably less about Hillary, and more about not having a hostile forum for LGBTs in general.

Yep it's "PC". Other things like "sexual harassment" in the workplace are "PC" too. When cases are borderline, they will make people uncomfortable and stressed out about how they're expected to behave. People may think it's unfair. Strategically, however, it is better to be able to prosecute people for lewdly propositioning someone they have hire / fire power over. Your discomfort is a casualty of the overriding need to protect a larger group of people from social predation.

reckful

INTJ
Local time
Yesterday 4:49 PM
-->
Thank you reckful :o

Well, you're welcome, but sheesh, you could have come back at me with an annoyingly strained case for "perimeters" working OK in that particular context.

Some INTP you are. Pssh.

TBerg

Local time
-->
We People of the North, those who have traversed the Caucuses Mountains, have undergone spiritual loss recently. Our peaks became valleys of despair. War after war turned into quagmire, and social advancement was impugned as a moral wrong.

No longer. Elon Musk has thrown down the gauntlet and has rededicated the Northern spirit to a great task. The Caucuses, Ice Age, and Black Death were temporary setbacks that tested our fitness for the future tasks. Multiculturalism, globalism, and degeneracy now plague us. Going to Mars is our new task. Those who would stand in our way in traversing this frontier, the frontier of planets, will simply have to step aside, or cower as we display our heroic will.

Those who rule us want us to sacrifice our biological capacity for a lesser future. But we as those who survived the Mountains will march toward an even greater future.

https://youtu.be/IFA6DLT1jBA

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
Well, you're welcome, but sheesh, you could have come back at me with an annoyingly strained case for "perimeters" working OK in that particular context.

Some INTP you are. Pssh.

I entertained debating the issue for about a second, but I thought as it's you..

(In hindsight, that's the word I wanted, but after fighting with my keypad and it's auto correct for a few seconds, I moved on without paying much attention)

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
Watching a documentary on mad cow disease.. Fucking terrifying. Ew.

Dorian Tullus

Greenshirt
Local time
-->
i suppose i shouldnt wait for the opportunity to arise, action will need to take course soon if i were to stand the slightest chance

Tannhauser

angry insecure male
Local time
-->
How did people turn smartphones into a worldwide industry? Its like the most useless garbage ever.

But i guess its like with everything else. Fastfood, clothing brands, various idiotic gadgets.. Its just more trash that the brainless masses are made to feel in need of.

Tannhauser

angry insecure male
Local time
-->
People are ignorant not despite of having access to vast amounts of knowledge, but because of it. If you can download pretty much any book as a pdf within seconds, there is little incentive to focus on any particular one of them.

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 12:49 PM
-->
I'd rather colonize the moon, the problem with Mars is that there's no fossil fuels or coal like we have here on Earth, which seems a strange thing to grip about I know, why go there and wreck the place like we did here?

The thing is industry is driven by energy, if you're totally reliant on intermittent energy sources like wind and solar your society may be able to survive but it's not going to have the explosive industrial/economic growth we've experienced here on Earth. Mining takes a lot of energy, smelting takes a lot of energy, refining takes a lot of energy, casting and machining takes a lot of energy, transportation within a thin atmosphere and in the absence of oceans requires building an extensive rail network to even be remotely efficient.

Meanwhile a lunar colony will have almost uninterrupted solar power of far greater intensity, if you want to melt rocks on the moon all you need is a big lens. Also low gravity and lack of an atmosphere theoretically makes mining and transportation far more efficient, not to mention that getting back into orbit will be far easier.

I predict in a hundred years the moon, or "Luna" as they'll call it, will be a thriving spaceport & shipyard while the Martian colonists will still be doing little more than farming potatoes.

TBerg

Local time
-->
I think you are being too practical, Cognisant. The fact is that it is easier to accomplish a great visionary task than it is to accomplish a task that has little vision. If we want to focus on the same energy technology, then the moon would be great for more resource mining. But we know that we need to move beyond that.

Elon Musk's ambition is to find solutions that have potentially breakthrough results to human survival in general. He wants to be able to create the environment for life using entirely new systems, not adding to the same systems that have proved to be civilizational cul de sacs.

So we will see our horizons become wider in every aspect of our lives.

This brings us to a more fundamental point. While we are opening up new horizons, our sense of the future will become evermore bright and shiny rather than dark and dull. Our sense of who we are as human beings as well as people of Caucasian stock will become more and more confident, leading us to endeavor to create societies that challenge us to be better rather than dumb us down to the lowest common denominator. With a Great Task, we will find it within ourselves to respect ourselves rather than deprecate ourselves.

Thus the sacrifice entailed in technological progress and the accomplishment of great exploration will let the spirit of Mephistopheles, of Lucifer, of Prometheus, once again give us a new lease on life. We will have defied the heavens once again. Indeed, the heavens will become our salvation.

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 12:49 PM
-->
You think I lack vision?

You're exchanging one gravity well for another whilst Lunar colonists will have the stars on their doorsteps, sure terraforming Mars into endless rolling green hills and sapphire blue skies would be nice but it's not going to happen without industry on an interplanetary scale and that's not going to happen in the depths of a gravity well.

I'm saying we need to think bigger.

bvanevery

Redshirt who doesn't die
Local time
-->
if you want to melt rocks on the moon all you need is a big lens.

That's all you need on Mars either, or on an asteroid, or even on Earth. You're complaining about nothing. Some kind of "must be totally convenient and cost free" mentality, like a consumer rather than a producer who wants to solve technical problems.

Heck I'm going to try to come up with a crucible to melt aluminum cans with the neighbor kid today, using the mediocre Fresnel lens we encased last fall. Still not sure what to do for protective eyewear. The low grade welding goggles we've got are inadequate, but I can't seem to get a straight answer on the internet about what we should be using instead. I guess until we figure it out, we'll make it a point not to look at the bright spot.

bvanevery

Redshirt who doesn't die
Local time
-->

Seteleechete

Together forever
Local time
-->
First new movie that looks even sligthly interesting in years and they don't even air it in Swedish cinemas... salt

(Movie is Morgan)

Joe13414

ENTPlease kill me
Local time
-->
What if everybody died except for me one other person of my choosing? I come across that thought every few days, and I would branch off it and start planning what I would do. And I would be the worlds smartest person! :D

Joe13414

ENTPlease kill me
Local time
-->
Ew, people.

I can agree in the most accurate way.

What if humans are a very nasty animal if it weren't for technology and clothes?
We are either very skinny or fat, we have little hair, and when we do its very scattery, I feel like we look like apes mixed with mole rats, and we have a very weird structure in general, like an ape who is very tall.

E404

Obsessions of an INTP
Local time
-->
What if everybody died except for me one other person of my choosing? I come across that thought every few days, and I would branch off it and start planning what I would do. And I would be the worlds smartest person! :D

:ahh:

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->

What if humans are a very nasty animal if it weren't for technology and clothes?
We are either very skinny or fat, we have little hair, and when we do its very scattery, I feel like we look like apes mixed with mole rats, and we have a very weird structure in general, like an ape who is very tall.

Best thing I've read all day.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->

I think this all the time... Never did settle on who I'd share the world with.

They would need to be super duper cool, so that I could tolerate them and we can explore the abandoned world together.

Joe13414

ENTPlease kill me
Local time
-->
I think this all the time... Never did settle on who I'd share the world with.

They would need to be super duper cool, so that I could tolerate them and we can explore the abandoned world together.

They would have to be smart, strong and trusted, or they can be someone of the opposite sex.. For reasons...

I think of obscene, unrealistic thoughts with a logical reason, and contemplate it, or just forget about it.

Joe13414

ENTPlease kill me
Local time
-->

I am quoting myself now, do not judge my need to bring up my recent post.
Think about it, mole rats are fuckin hidius, and so are apes, (to some people) and we are hairless apes, we have that nasty spine shit and little hairs all over, like we are irradiated monkeys, and our meat is off the bone, and you can see it with the veins, and a shit-ton of skin problems.

Sinny, you need something more morbid for an evil laugh!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7hsVa18yfA

E404

Obsessions of an INTP
Local time
-->
Think about it, mole rats are fuckin hidius, and so are apes, (to some people) and we are hairless apes, we have that nasty spine shit and little hairs all over, like we are irradiated monkeys, and our meat is off the bone, and you can see it with the veins, and a shit-ton of skin problems.

I dunno... I've seen some beautiful human bodies that didn't look like mole rats to me. :)

Some apes are cute too lol

Joe13414

ENTPlease kill me
Local time
-->
I dunno... I've seen some beautiful human bodies that didn't look like mole rats to me.

That's because we see people like ourselves, look at it scientifically, Mole rats like other mole rats, they mate and learn that they look alike, so they don't think about each other being nasty as hell. So when we see other people, we think they look normal, because they are normal to us. Mirrored by Mole rats: So when mole rats see other mole rats, they think their partners or other mole rats look normal; because they are normal to themselves. So think about it w/o social norms and the darker side of science. But all that is not confirmed by science so... yah.
Screenshot%201_zpsvw28ms5y.jpg

That fucker fucks other fuckers w/o seeing a nasty fucker. I am not A-sexual, I am straighter than Trump's ideals for the record.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
What is the deal with Charlie Sheen?!

Carlos Irwin Estévez (born September 3, 1965), known professionally as Charlie Sheen, is an American actor. Sheen rose to fame after a series of successful films such as Platoon (1986), Wall Street (1987), Young Guns (1988), Eight Men Out (1988), Major League (1989), Hot Shots! (1991), and The Three Musketeers (1993).

In the 2000s, Sheen became best known for his television roles. He replaced Michael J. Fox in Spin City and his performance earned him a Golden Globe Award for Best Actor – Television Series Musical or Comedy and then starred in Two and a Half Men which earned him several Golden Globe and Emmy Award nominations. He most recently starred in the FX comedy series Anger Management, which concluded its 100-episode run in 2014. In 2010, Sheen was the highest paid actor on television and earned US$1.8 million per episode of Two and a Half Men.

He can't act, he's not funny, his not a nice person and he's fugly as fuck.

How did that become the highest paid actor on TV?

bvanevery

Redshirt who doesn't die
Local time
-->

Objectively he is not at all fugly, he's definitely a decent looking guy. Everyone has their taste but a statistical survey is going to verify him as better looking than a lot of people.

Not being able to act, and not being funny, aren't dealbreakers in Hollywood. A big study on this subject is Tom Cruise... and it's worth noting that Charlie Sheen has been used as a comedic replacement for Tom Cruise's physical appearance. Such as Hot Shots! instead of Top Gun. Anyways, I think Tom Cruise is proof that it's somehow "who you know", and by extension, somehow that person provides value to networks of people that they know. Tom Cruise is no great shakes, but somehow manages to be bankable, work on good projects, and get good roles, even if he doesn't do that much with them. Maybe in his case he's peddling Scientology to enough people? Wouldn't shock me if plenty of people in Hollywood have weak minds and get really into cult stuff like that.

Seteleechete

Together forever
Local time
-->
I speak pretty good Russian but have never learned to read it very well. So I came up with a new brilliant idea to learn reading it. Instead of reading boring classical works like they gave me when I was originally learning it I started reading Russian smut instead.

There is an astounding motivation to learn reading somewhat proficiently when slow and poor reading is preventing you from masturbating. If I ever try to learn another language I will most certainly do so reading porn(preferably hentai as image association and smaller sentences seems helpful for the initial hurdle.)

bvanevery

Redshirt who doesn't die
Local time
-->
Interesting idea, although I'm not that porn motivated. I think the takeaway is "something you actually like to read or view." I have tried French subtitles for The Lord of the Rings for instance.

Bad Itch

Push to Start
Local time
Yesterday 8:49 PM
-->
What is the deal with Charlie Sheen?!

How did that become the highest paid actor on TV?
Isn't he insane now, and has been passing around the HIV? He kinda lost it for a while there.

bvanevery

Redshirt who doesn't die
Local time
-->
Isn't he insane now, [..] He kinda lost it for a while there.

Yeah. An example of why people shouldn't automatically envy the rich and famous. It doesn't solve any problems of the mind. At whatever income level, you still have to deal with your own mind, your own baggage, all the inputs and pains and feelings of inadequacy in your life. If you don't find a way through the maze, you go insane or even die. Robin Williams is another example. It's a tragedy that someone with enough wealth to pay for any medical service available, or any psychological service, nevertheless kills himself.

Working on your own mind, your psyche, is a good thing to do. It's inherent wealth. Nobody can do it for you, and under normal societal circumstances, it's rather difficult for anyone to take it away from you.

and has been passing around the HIV?

I think he was accused of that, but his doctors gave him a clean bill of health or something. More about perception / fear than reality.

Top Bottom