• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Thom Yorke = INTP?

Wish

Wellington
Local time
Today 1:35 AM
-->
So this doesn't have much to do with music, just a musician of immense talent.

"Who do you speak of?"
You ask

"Do you just click on threads randomly, with complete disregard of the title?"
I respond

"You're right, that was a pretty silly question. I apologize."

"Apology accepted"

Thom Yorke - of Radiohead fame - is an extremely talented musician and if you have seen any of his interviews (which can be found on youtube), I think it is pretty clear that he is at least IXTP. He's seems very reserved and thoughtful, and does not hold authority in high regard! INTP much?

Anyway, I wonder what you guys think about this..

Adymus

Banned
Local time
Yesterday 11:35 PM
-->
I'm on it.

I'm reading INFJ so far. I'm definitely seeing Ti and Fe in there, but no Ne. In fact, I believe I see him going into his Ni.

Also he keep's telling the interviewer that he is not going to answer questions
That's Soooooo J it's not even funny.

Wish

Wellington
Local time
-->
What's the difference between Ne and Ni?

I just read the INFJ profile and it makes a lot of sense. Seems like a cool personality also.

Adymus

Banned
Local time
-->
What's the difference between Ne and Ni?

I just read the INFJ profile and it makes a lot of sense. Seems like a cool personality also.
It's definitely a cool personality too, one of my favorites.

Ni is an internal perception function, and is essentially a worldview based on a model that has been molded from the way they see things through synthesis of meanings and connections between ideas and view points. When a person goes into their Ni, is to gather information from this internal model.

Ne is an external perceiving function, which means it actively surfs the outside world at the present time for patterns and possibilities. It takes a single idea and spawns many different threads of ideas and/or view points from that. Ne can be visible in a person when used because you can see the jolt of a new idea or perspective being created at that moment.

Puffy

"Wtf even was that"
Local time
Today 6:35 AM
-->
Are you sure you think Thom Yorke is an INTP or you want Thom Yorke to be an INTP? :p Judging by your avatar i'm guessing you're a big fan.

kubikub

Local time
-->
heh, fellow diehard Radiohead fan as well. As much as I would like him to be an INTP, I'm going to guess he's either an INFJ, as stated before, or INFP.

Wish

Wellington
Local time
-->
Are you sure you think Thom Yorke is an INTP or you want Thom Yorke to be an INTP? :p Judging by your avatar i'm guessing you're a big fan.

Yea, it would just bring me that much closer to greatness.. :airplane:

That's the greatness airplane by the way. It goes fwoooom!

Wish

Wellington
Local time
-->
On a similar note, anyone wanna try to figure out what Stephen Malkmus of Pavement is? There are much fewer interviews of him than Thom Yorke on youtube and I can't even decide if he's E or I..

phantome

connecting that which cannot be connected
Local time
-->
Have to agree on the INFP/INFJ.
his music does seem very "INTP-like" though. :D

Araskog

Redshirt
Local time
-->
he is an I and a P obviously, I really doubt he is an S and the only one Im not really sure about is the T/F (I used to think INTP too), he does take a LOT of desisions by gut or at least thats how it seems...Im really starting to think he is more of an INFP

bluesquid

Local time
Today 2:35 AM
-->
Im a huge fan. get drunk and listen to vinyl all the time. i think tom is an INFP. But... considering INTP's and INFP's get along like peas in a pod, there has to be a INTP in the group.

ckm

still swimming
Local time
Today 6:35 AM
-->
Going by functions, I would say: Ni, Fe and Ti. So, INFJ?

grEEEn

the girl from Saskatoon
Local time
Today 12:35 AM
-->
I <3 Radiohead and Pavement. I have no idea what the types of the frontmen are, but I suspect that possibly Evan Dando is in our exclusive club.

Wish

Wellington
Local time
-->
So I've thought more about Stephen Malkmus and have decided that he is either an INFP or an INTP. He seems to hide behind his Ne a lot in interviews and his lyrics (I think) are very Ne in nature. At the very least, he is xNxP :)

Top Bottom