• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Paranoia?

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
Yesterday 7:05 PM
-->
Pretty sure there was a thread on this topic before, but: Can Ne combined with Ti be some type of root cause of paranoia? Also considering some other psychological baggage or variables that may make someone more inclined to be involved in any situation involving paranoia in the first place...
But can paranoia be confused with those two cognitive functions? As far as, say, listening to conversation, taking it in via Ne, and coming up with possibilities as to what they may mean to the point where they could be insulting you in some way, or at least referring to you.
Pretty sure that's paranoid, kind of by definition. I guess a solution is to not be a paranoiac and just do stuff...

TurdsOfDavid

Redshirt
Local time
Today 3:05 AM
-->
Don't be too afraid; if you are like me then you might be feeling nervous at the chance of possibly being neurotic...

But you can just think of it as a quality of your own to think a lot. Sometimes it might feel like too much to deal with but I think that in the long run, everyone, INTP or not learn to hold all those thoughts in an organized way.

Local time
Today 3:05 AM
-->
Pretty sure there was a thread on this topic before, but: Can Ne combined with Ti be some type of root cause of paranoia?

Pretty sure that's paranoid, kind of by definition. I guess a solution is to not be a paranoiac and just do stuff...
Paranoia is more like pure, rampant Ne. Ti is what holds Ne down and keeps paranoia in check. You're observing these two conflict, which is not yet paranoia.

kvothe27

Local time
Yesterday 8:05 PM
-->
Anxiety is the catalyst or helps perpetuate it. Ne generates the possibilities. Ti, unbridled by testing through experience, deepens and turns it into pathology. If the anxiety is strong enough, rumination via Si will really fuck you up.

Top Bottom