• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

What do you do most of the time?

Local time
Today 5:34 AM
-->
1. Work 8-10 hours a day in the lab. Spend time on the internet listening to music and reading random things. Exploring new ways to use seldom used mathematics. Read books on physics, mathematics and engineering. Lift weights. Play Xbox Live.

2. A weirdo from the dark side of Mars if that counts.

3. Wish I had more time to lift weights and run. Wish I would write some papers, novels, etc.

Ola

INFJ.
Local time
-->
Three parts to this question.

1. Look at the previous week - or typical week or month if the most recent was atypical. What were you doing most of the time?
  2. What do you think your type is?
  3. What would you like to be doing most of the time, if different from what you did? Why?

On the first part answer just purely based on what you actually spent most of your time on, be honest.

1. taking care of my pets. drowning myself in political articles on the net. haven't left my room much in months, which is normal for me, but i'll be volunteering at an animal shelter soon. i figure its time to be useful.

2. i test as an INFJ.

3. i'd like to renew my book collection, look for some good books on politics, and get some reading done. i'd still like to volunteer at the animal shelter.

AnnaC

Local time
Today 12:34 AM
-->
  1. Look at the previous week - or typical week or month if the most recent was atypical. What were you doing most of the time?
I was on my computer most of the time, either writing or researching or just looking at various things. Otherwise I read, hiked, walked, jogged, slept, ate, and breathed.

1. What do you think your type is?
Honestly, I'm not sure. I've consistently tested INTP/INTJ. Once I even tested ENTJ, but considering how reserved I normally am and the number of friends I have, I'm pretty sure I'm an Introvert. I think the reason I've been thought an ENTJ is because I'm so dominating.

1. What would you like to be doing most of the time, if different from what you did? Why?
I'd like to be in university already - this spring can't come soon enough. I need something to do, new people to meet, new places to explore, and especially new ideas to mull over. Mostly I just need the change of scenery, though...

chatelking

Redshirt
Local time
Today 11:34 AM
-->
1. a. Reading book
b. Listening to music
c. Watch DVDs
d. Doodling
e. Work in front of my computer

2. I think I'm INTP. Still figuring it out, doing some research on my free time

3. I'm pretty much happy with what I'm doing right now

EvilBlitz

Local time
Today 4:34 PM
-->
1. When not at work, mostly gaming and drugs, browsing forums, reading wikipedia or other sites for information(whatever takes my fancy). Recently stopped all sports, sick of to death of the social group antics.

2. IXTP. Fairly sure that I am a Ti dominant, bias towards INTP.

3. Hmmm. I would like the time(and money) to develop the skills for creating some of the ideas in my head. I used to be fairly content just creating ideas, but with advancing age(and peoples disbelief) the itch to create something useful(particularly society wise) seems to be slowly winning over my apathy and past(?) issues.
Ideally I would like to do work with sustainable energy systems. Gasifiers currently have me enamored.

Doob

Local time
Today 6:34 AM
-->
1. I usually spent 6-14 hours a day at my pc (programming, reading, gaming, writing, thinking), 2-8 hours a day in university and the rest of the day I spent sleeping, eating, shopping, doing things in the household.

2. INTP

3. I like my life as it is

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
Yesterday 9:34 PM
-->
all we do is do this, every single night
all we do, all we do, every single night

Local time
-->
Three parts to this question.

2. What do you think your type is?
  3. What would you like to be doing most of the time, if different from what you did? Why?

On the first part answer just purely based on what you actually spent most of your time on, be honest.

1. Think/ Read/ Observe/ Analyze/ Record/ Write/ Socialize enough to get by when awake. Sleep/eat/ commute/ chillax a little on email/ youtube/ INTP forum in the interim.

2. Normally INTP but morph/ devolve into INTJ under stress which is pretty frequent actually, given the deadlines I constantly labor against (I realize there might be a more technical explanation using subtypes)

3. Hunting, fishing, learning to fly an airplane, exploring wild quiet places more, building and maintaining a little cabin off the grid. Doing all of these things with family and close friends. Why? I find these activities to be meditative and thoroughly enjoyable ways to pass the time. I am lucky I get to read and think so much on a daily basis.

Just as important as question 3 might be the question of: What would you like to NOT be doing most of the time?
answer: dealing less with computer, printing, technical problems (hate technology except basic internet email forum functions), commuting in traffic (I like driving if its somewhere remote), and especially I would always prefer to deal with/ interact with the least number of zombie humanoid earthlings as possible on a daily basis.

Top Bottom