• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

yay my roommate went to jail!

Ghost1986

Local time
Today 11:27 PM
-->
i know sounds bad. but the fact he was in jail ment my paranoid thoughts were wrong! you see sense i got back to the doom saturday morn, until about an hour ago, i figured the bastard was plotting to kill me. lord knows i have alraady figured sevral ways to kill him. he sleeps alot and would be easy to assanate. any how yeah, his return means my paranoia was again for no reasion.

to make things clear, my mind creates conspiracies with very little info. i know this is illogical but i cant help it. in high school it took over a year for one of my closest friends to gain the trust needed for me to visit their house. there are also about 8 people who know me by a false name. i have serious trust issues.

inquiringF

Banned
Local time
Today 6:27 PM
-->
this isn't so kind. you know he wasn't he a good guy?

Ghost1986

Local time
-->
this isn't so kind. you know he wasn't he a good guy?

i openly admit iam a royal jackass and iam going to hell for it.

iam happy because my own though process was proven wrong.

he had to spend the weekend in jail because he broke some guys jaw. if i had to say he was good or bad i would say hes bad but not evil. hes a jackass like me but a lot more socially educated. if i could type him i would say ESTP. if anyone is evil in this building it has to be me.

Ermine

is watching and taking notes
Local time
Today 10:27 AM
-->
casually playing guitar in my mental arena
Making assumptions about bad people is one of the more stupid things you can do. I know from experience. It wasn't of the same proportions as your situation, but I used to get into a lot of trouble for making assumptions about mean people I didn't like.

Fedayeen

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
You've gotta try and be more accepting. :)

Why? It is not like he thought he was going to kill him, but really just wanted to bake him some cookies. He went to jail. That means that while he may not have been totally correct he wasn't totally wrong.

Besides it doesn't disprove he was trying to kill him. It just proves that he won't be able to anymore.

Though there is not enough information here to properly analyze the situation.

Dissident

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 2:27 PM
-->
Why on earth would he plot to kill you? People are not random, they usually have clear motives to do that kind of things.

Fedayeen

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Why on earth would he plot to kill you? People are not random, they usually have clear motives to do that kind of things.

Not always clear to those around them.

Ghost1986

Local time
-->

just because people tend to have clear motives, dosent mean my mind wont come up with these damn conspiracies. for some reason my mind likes to create threats that are not there. even if i logically know there nothing there, my flight or fight response will still kick in.

i find it odd that my social worker wanted me to work on my emotions rather than my irrational paranoia.

EditorOne

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 1:27 PM
-->
"i find it odd that my social worker wanted me to work on my emotions rather than my irrational paranoia.'

Ummm.... irrational paranoia is an emotion. Just call it "groundless fear" and its nature as an emotion is clear. So your social worker does want you to work on emotions.

Scared and scheming is no way to go through life. Are you interested in getting past this?

Fedayeen

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
"i find it odd that my social worker wanted me to work on my emotions rather than my irrational paranoia.'

Ummm.... irrational paranoia is an emotion. Just call it "groundless fear" and its nature as an emotion is clear. So your social worker does want you to work on emotions.

You mean work on his irrational paranoia right? Unless you meant to state the obvious.

FF

This ain't no disco.
Local time
-->
to make things clear, my mind creates conspiracies with very little info. i know this is illogical but i cant help it. in high school it took over a year for one of my closest friends to gain the trust needed for me to visit their house. there are also about 8 people who know me by a false name. i have serious trust issues.
There must be some previous life experiences leading up to these serious trust issues, correct?

I've never heard of someone like you. I just hope you don't spend the rest of your life with trust issues that extreme...

Ghost1986

Local time
-->
There must be some previous life experiences leading up to these serious trust issues, correct?

I've never heard of someone like you. I just hope you don't spend the rest of your life with trust issues that extreme...

iam a lot better than i ust to be but not was well as most people. i understand 90% of the people walking down the street are not going to hurt me. its just annoying that my brain is always in defense mode. even when iam in a good mood iam thinking of how to stay in a safe place. i have a full list of things to work on.

emotional intelligence
social intelligence
physical conditioning
mental discipline
educational advancement
getting rid of useless old beliefs
work, work, work. oh bloody hell.

EditorOne

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 1:27 PM
-->
Thank you Vengennce I put the cart in the horse or something. Need to have two cups of coffee before posting.

Top Bottom