• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Any female INTPs here?

ZenRaiden

One atom of me
Local time
Today 11:21 PM
-->
Lol thats abit harsh or maybe I should be on a ENTJ forum.
Nah, but there are ENTJs who see themselves as INTPs. Its rare, but having that mindset is something worth exploring.
I aint the healthiest INTP, so take my shit with rock of salt.

In my work mode I can certainly seem as a ENTJ.
ITs like my shadow.

Yumi

Redshirt
Local time
-->
Lol thats abit harsh or maybe I should be on a ENTJ forum.
Nah, but there are ENTJs who see themselves as INTPs. Its rare, but having that mindset is something worth exploring.
I aint the healthiest INTP, so take my shit with rock of salt.

In my work mode I can certainly seem as a ENTJ.
ITs like my shadow.
Interesting do you lead people ever in your work?

ZenRaiden

One atom of me
Local time
-->
Back when I had a job I had to train people and I hate telling people what to do.
I have zero confidence in myself.
I refused manager post as I thought the work place was toxic and I hated every rule and duplicity of rules.
I am what you call a solo creature. I like to cooperate with some people who have the right stuff, but as individual I tend to be better of with my overall results.
I am more equal type of person. If we see eye to eye, so to speak it makes me more comfortable in making my own measured decisions.

TLDR I prefer I am in control of my decisions. And my decisions don't impact others people decision process.

Yumi

Redshirt
Local time
-->
Back when I had a job I had to train people and I hate telling people what to do.
I have zero confidence in myself.
I refused manager post as I thought the work place was toxic and I hated every rule and duplicity of rules.
I am what you call a solo creature. I like to cooperate with some people who have the right stuff, but as individual I tend to be better of with my overall results.
I am more equal type of person. If we see eye to eye, so to speak it makes me more comfortable in making my own measured decisions.

TLDR I prefer I am in control of my decisions. And my decisions don't impact others people decision process.
I see. I find I like to taking charge when I think my brain is the only answers. I don't mind telling people what to do but I am not bossy. I prefer people "who have the right stuff" too. I don't mind impacting other people's decision process tho... When you say you mind impacting other people's decision process is it due to diplomacy?

ZenRaiden

One atom of me
Local time
-->
When you say you mind impacting other people's decision process is it due to diplomacy?
Honestly I am just a coward I don't want others to make bad decisions because of me.
But pragmatically I can ascertain best course of action with full knowledge when I know all the variables which is mostly me. I lack understanding other peoples minds, so often people don't know how to follow my ideas, and vice versa.
My verbal abilities are trash compared to my actual abilities to think.

Yumi

Redshirt
Local time
-->
When you say you mind impacting other people's decision process is it due to diplomacy?
Honestly I am just a coward I don't want others to make bad decisions because of me.
But pragmatically I can ascertain best course of action with full knowledge when I know all the variables which is mostly me. I lack understanding other peoples minds, so often people don't know how to follow my ideas, and vice versa.
My verbal abilities are trash compared to my actual abilities to think.
I see.

EndogenousRebel

mean person
Local time
Today 5:21 PM
-->
I can relate to wanting to be a leader in sense that all other available "leaders" suck.

It was really disappointing when I would start projects with friends and people I liked just to find out that I would basically be their manager to the nth degree.

It's like I would have a story idea and I want someone to draw it. I would find that this person would basically not do anything unless I told them exactly what to do.

Like "I'm the writer, just look at what I'm writing, it's all you, ask me for help when it matters." of course it was my idea to do the project so I have to have solutions I guess.

I don't like being so much a general manager. I feel like the government in that case. Like a tool. I would much rather manage smaller teams where we have specific goals and I am also an instrument that gets the project done.

Initiative is a rare quality for most personalities I believe. Everyone likes to complain about the status quo but don't want the responsibility.

Yumi

Redshirt
Local time
-->
I can relate to wanting to be a leader in sense that all other available "leaders" suck.

It was really disappointing when I would start projects with friends and people I liked just to find out that I would basically be their manager to the nth degree.

It's like I would have a story idea and I want someone to draw it. I would find that this person would basically not do anything unless I told them exactly what to do.

Like "I'm the writer, just look at what I'm writing, it's all you, ask me for help when it matters." of course it was my idea to do the project so I have to have solutions I guess.

I don't like being so much a general manager. I feel like the government in that case. Like a tool. I would much rather manage smaller teams where we have specific goals and I am also an instrument that gets the project done.

Initiative is a rare quality for most personalities I believe. Everyone likes to complain about the status quo but don't want the responsibility.
I think it also has to do with whether people are being paid, a much larger group of TRAINED people can be managed if money is involved because they more like to complete the task they are given. I think the real challenge is in remembering thier names but this can be overcome with clear documentation. In my experience it's not that they wouldn't do something but that I might not be satisfied by what they do. I think we are endanger of just doing it for them in that case but instead that person should really be worked with, trained more or replaced.

Yumi

Redshirt
Local time
-->
Hello not sure if this thread is active anymore, but in case it is, I am also female and INTP. Part of why I joined this forum was to see what connecting with other INTPs would be like, well that and simple curiosity. I have struggled with making and keeping close friends as well, especially female friends. My interests are all in male-dominated fields, so I end up hanging out with the guys quite a bit. If you're still around, it would be nice to chat and see what that's like. Anyway, wishing you peace, love, and friendship, internet-sister.
Hi, I am INTP and female too. I joined this forum to discuss world domination. I want to become a better INTP leader.
Oops I have found out I am actually INTJ.

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
Today 11:21 AM
-->
ffeeeemales-quickmemecom.jpeg

Top Bottom