• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Can We Guess Your Highest Education Level?

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
Yesterday 10:03 PM
-->
Do not cheat and use Google.
The test is 80 questions long.

http://offbeat.topix.com/quiz/16503/qidx1?tr=quiz/retake-quiz/////,1508791399,n6hf8rnj

My results

1aU6RAC.png

washti

yo vengo para lo mío
Local time
Today 6:03 AM
-->
It must be design by Shakespeare enthusiast. I get most answers wrong about his work.
And I didnt know about Mars iron and suflor in Bible. So elemental knowledge lack in british literature and chemistry.

uHzW1i1.png

Deleted member 1424

I think this is more of a 'can we guess if you at least attended/slept though 1st semester gen eds/western highschool' type quiz and then inevitably 'Golly gee, you're so smart! Thanks for looking at 80 pages of ads.'

90% btw

Grayman

Soul Shade
Local time
Yesterday 9:03 PM
-->
They will give anyone a PhD these days! I didn't have to go to school to get it.

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
Today 12:03 AM
-->
A PhD for answering those questions? lolz.

It's all pretty much entry level stuff in various fields... about on par with the Scarecrow's doctorate in "A Wizard of Oz."

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
Today 1:33 PM
-->
I think this is more of a 'can we guess if you at least attended/slept though 1st semester gen eds/western highschool' type quiz and then inevitably 'Golly gee, you're so smart! Thanks for looking at 80 pages of ads.'

90% btw

Hello sir, I would like one [smarts self-esteem] please. All I have is this [ad revenue]. Eighty [ad revenue]? That's outrageous! I'll take it.

Jokes on you, I have adblock. Joke's on me, the questions I got right were so easy that the questions I got wrong made me feel terrible.

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
[smarts self-esteem]

Yes because I take these tests seriously and know that their accuracy is superb.

It was a fun test, I put it in the tests subform, negative reactions so far, this will be added to my mental notes.

Hadoblado

think again losers
Local time
Today 1:33 PM
-->
Sorry dude. I mean no offense. I can't remember the last time I had something good to say about any of these tests. Maybe I'm just habitually dickish? I don't like what they represent, even if people do seem to enjoy them.

Pyropyro

Magos Biologis
Local time
Today 12:03 PM
-->
Why do I need to understand English Literature to get a PhD? I got the science and history items right though.

@ Hado - As long as people are just having fun then it's all good. If they expect that they're suddenly an academic after getting these tests then that would be a big problem (kinda like googling WebMD magically makes you a doctor).

@ Anime - you're taking these tests too seriously. A way more accurate way of determining if you're hot enough to be PhD is if you have the ability to stay sane during the almost a decade worth of doing your PhD.

onesteptwostep

Junior Hegelian
Local time
Today 1:03 PM
-->
Pretty much got all the Shakespeare stuff wrong, but still got my Ph.D =D

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
Thanks to Serac we have a baseline for the test.

1. 0% - Highschool Graduate
2. 25% - Bachelors Degree
3. 50% - Masters Degree
4. 75% - PhD
5. underpants
6. ?
7. Profit
8. 100% - Tenure

tmtaylor

Redshirt
Local time
Yesterday 11:03 PM
-->
Your Score: 73%
PhD
Congratulations - you got your doctorate! It's clear that you've put in some solid years in grad school.

Valaraukar6

Redshirt
Local time
-->
Hahahaha I got 91% equals PhD. Clearly accurate, seeing that I did not graduate highschool, and have not gone to any sort of university. I like how they take a lot of questions give you one obvious answer, and one ridiculous answer, and when you inevitably get a reasonably good score because you had little other choice, they are like "Oh you are so smart, thank you for looking at all our ads!" I have Adblocker. Hahahahaha this is so very validating. Now allow me to defenestrate myself now.

The Grey Man

τὸ φῶς ἐν τῇ σκοτίᾳ φαίνει
Local time
Yesterday 11:03 PM
-->
99, missed the one about "George Eliot".

Utisz

Local time
Today 12:03 AM
-->
93% PhD.
70% of the stuff I learnt in primary school and the other 23% in secondary school though.

Sugarcloud

Redshirt
Local time
Yesterday 9:03 PM
-->
Jokes on you, I have adblock. Joke's on me, the questions I got right were so easy that the questions I got wrong made me feel terrible.
This made me laugh, and by laugh I mean I smiled and laughed inside uttering a breathy “hah”. I’m new to this forum and glad I joined, by brain stimulation was getting too low. I do hate the IQ rests with the stupid ads that you know only people doubting their intelligents are taking it. (Yet I take them all the time)

Top Bottom