• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

The 4-Variable IQ Test

Philosophyking87

It Thinks For Itself
Local time
Today 2:46 PM
-->
http://www.okcupid.com/tests/the-4variable-iq-test

15% interpersonal, 30% visual, 35% verbal and 20% mathematical!

Your strongest type of intelligence is Verbal. You thrive on words, word games, and languages in general. I'm feeling insecure as I write this, because you are reading it. You see, language demands a certain level of recursive thought, and, as someone who just scored highly on it, I'm guessing you already noted the intentional dangling modifier I just put in this sentence. Didn't you? Smarty pants. 4-eyes.
Your specific scores follow. On any axis, a score above 25% means you use that kind of thinking more than average, and a score below 25% means you use it less. It says nothing about cognitive skills, just your interest.
Surprise, surprise. Judging from the reactions to my "being an INTP" post, it seems hardly shocking that I got this result.

bloozie

/clear
Local time
Today 12:46 PM
-->
Visual

10% interpersonal, 45% visual, 25% verbal and 20% mathematical!

Your strongest type of intelligence is Visual. You thrive on spatial thinking, shapes, patterns, and form. You're unlikely to be blind. You can probably think in 3D very easily. You are very likely to be attractive, based on only my most rudimentary anecdotal evidence. And you are likely to appreciate a good body in a lover.

Spot on...

Wish

Wellington
Local time
-->
Visual

15% interpersonal, 45% visual, 10% verbal and 30% mathematical!

Your strongest type of intelligence is Visual. You thrive on spatial thinking, shapes, patterns, and form. You're unlikely to be blind. You can probably think in 3D very easily. You are very likely to be attractive, based on only my most rudimentary anecdotal evidence. And you are likely to appreciate a good body in a lover.
Your specific scores follow. On any axis, a score above 25% means you use that kind of thinking more than average, and a score below 25% means you use it less. It says nothing about cognitive skills, just your interest.
Your brain is roughly:
15% Interpersonal
45%Visual
10%Verbal
30%Mathematical

Matching Summary: Each of us has different tastes. Still, I offer the following advice to the world.
1. Don't date someone if your interpersonal percentages differ by more than 20%.
2. Don't be friends with someone if your verbal percentages differ by more than 25%.
3. Don't have sex with someone if their math percentage is over 50%. :^^:

It's interesting that some INTPs seem to favor verbal intelligence so much more than me. Personally, I am verbally retarded - I just don't think that way. Things make much more sense to me as pictures and sounds...

pjoa09

dopaminergic
Local time
Tomorrow 2:46 AM
-->
I GOT MATH AND I SUCK AT MATH.

wat.

The Gopher

President
Local time
Tomorrow 5:46 AM
-->
15% Interpersonal
40%Visual
15%Verbal
30%Mathematical

Anchorite

I trusted you Steve Guttenberg!
Local time
-->
Mathematical

Brother-from-another-mother! Like mine, your highest scoring intelligence is Mathematical. You thrive on logic, numbers, things representing numbers, and sets of things that are sets of other things, with numbers nowhere in sight. You probably like the online comic called XKCD, and if you don't, check it out.
You probably knew you'd score "Mathematical" as you took the test, and mathy types are usually super-high scorers on this axis, and low on the others. Why? Because you (we) yearn for math.

Your brain is roughly:
5% Interpersonal
35%Visual
5%Verbal
55%Mathematical

walfin

Democrazy
Local time
Tomorrow 3:46 AM
-->
25% Interpersonal
25%Visual
10%Verbal
40%Mathematical

Alexk

Local time
Today 3:46 PM
-->
15% interpersonal, 40% visual, 10% verbal and 35% mathematical!

Though I'd say my brain is 100% theoretical and abstract, which is completely unrelated to these 4 variables.

denaria

Redshirt
Local time
Today 9:46 PM
-->
Mathematical
15% interpersonal, 30% visual, 15% verbal and 40% mathematical!
Brother-from-another-mother! Like mine, your highest scoring intelligence is Mathematical. You thrive on logic, numbers, things representing numbers, and sets of things that are sets of other things, with numbers nowhere in sight. You probably like the online comic called XKCD, and if you don't, check it out.
You probably knew you'd score "Mathematical" as you took the test, and mathy types are usually super-high scorers on this axis, and low on the others. Why? Because you (we) yearn for math.
Anyway, your specific scores follow. On any axis, a score above 25% means you use that kind of thinking more than average, and a score below 25% means you use it less. It says nothing about cognitive skills, just your interest.
Your brain is roughly:
15% Interpersonal
30%Visual
15%Verbal
40%Mathematical

Though I'd say that I'm pretty good at everything except interpersonal...

Nerd.

New and Improved!
Local time
-->
Mathematical

Your brain is roughly:

15% Interpersonal
15%Visual
20%Verbal
50%Mathematical

Dormouse

Mean can be funny
Local time
Today 8:46 PM
-->
Mathematical
10% interpersonal, 15% visual, 10% verbal and 65% mathematical!

Wat. I guess mathematical could potentially make sense, but the fact that it dwarfs all other intelligences by such a huge amount confuses me. I would have pegged myself as a visual-verbal thinker.

Joohanh

Local time
Today 10:46 PM
-->
Mathematical by 50%, which is controversial to the fact that I hate numbers. Logical thinking, though, is one of my strong areas.

Facepalm

Redshirt
Local time
-->
Your result for The 4-Variable IQ Test ...
Mathematical

10% interpersonal, 15% visual, 10% verbal and 65% mathematical!

Anyway, your specific scores follow. On any axis, a score above 25% means you use that kind of thinking more than average, and a score below 25% means you use it less. It says nothing about cognitive skills, just your interest.
Your brain is roughly:
10% Interpersonal
15%Visual
10%Verbal
65%Mathematical

dark

Bring this savage back home.
Local time
-->
Visual

15% interpersonal, 35% visual, 15% verbal and 35% mathematical!

guess it couldn't decide whether I was visual or mathematical, so it took the 1st. Odd these are symetrical. really weird...

mke2686

Local time
-->
25% Interpersonal
35%Visual
20%Verbal
20%Mathematical

Madoness

that shadow behind lost
Local time
-->
Your result for The 4-Variable IQ Test ...
Mathematical

20% interpersonal, 25% visual, 20% verbal and 35% mathematical!

Your brain is roughly:
20% Interpersonal
25%Visual
20%Verbal
35%Mathematical

Matching Summary: Each of us has different tastes. Still, I offer the following advice to the world.
1. Don't date someone if your interpersonal percentages differ by more than 20%.
2. Don't be friends with someone if your verbal percentages differ by more than 25%.
3. Don't have sex with someone if your math scores differ by over 40%. You might kill them.

addictedartist

-Ephesians4;20
Local time
-->
Visual

Your strongest type of intelligence is Visual. You thrive on spatial thinking, shapes, patterns, and form. you are likely to appreciate a good body in a lover.:^^:

Your brain is roughly:
30% Interpersonal
35%Visual
20%Verbal
15%Mathematical

Zique

Redshirt
Local time
Today 8:46 PM
-->
25% interpersonal, 25% visual, 25% verbal and 25% mathematical!
Your strongest type of intelligence is Interpersonal. You thrive when thinking about people, social situations, and human interaction. That's very touching. You are very likely to be empathetic, sympathetic, and in general, less pathetic, than most other test takers.
Your brain is roughly:
25% Interpersonal
25%Visual
25%Verbal
25%Mathematical

Lullaby

Local time
-->
Argh, I closed it. I had 35% Visual and Mathematical, though. I think Interpersonal was 11% and Verbal was 20%.

Abraxas

γνῶσις
Local time
-->
Your brain is roughly:
35% Interpersonal
20%Visual
35%Verbal
10%Mathematical

Artsu Tharaz

The Lamb
Local time
-->
10% interpersonal, 20% visual, 30% verbal and 40% mathematical!

I appreciate this result.

Top Bottom