• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

how big of a piece of shit am i

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grayman

Soul Shade
Local time
Yesterday 10:27 PM
-->
But you have so many other wasteful thoughts, why stop now?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I've been curious about this particular trolling behavior that you have... would you say this is more consistent with types you perceive to be INTJ or ISTJ or other?

Also do you do it for fun or do you believe it to be for the greater good of the forum or something else entirely? Is it in part a product of feeling of disbelief and frustration at how someone can come to such a conclusion or did you just react defensively when your ethical standing was revealed to be largely inadequate?

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
Today 4:27 PM
-->
I'll break it down real simple.

- thread is called, "how big of a piece of shit am i"
- OP is deliberately searching for reactions and wants people to roast him for his amusement
- the more severe the roast, the better
- I told him to drink bleach and called him a shit cunt, which is a pretty good approximation of telling him how big of a piece of shit he is

If you were legitimately offended by the post, made in an obvious troll thread, made obviously tongue-in-cheek, then you're a fucking idiot. Sinny couldn't resist the opportunity to get on her high-horse, because she's a fucking idiot.

Don't read troll satire threads if you can't handle trolling satire.

Brontosaurie

Banned
Local time
Today 6:27 AM
-->
Yes, and I could point fingers - but you already know that one would be pointed at you ... the rest are cannon fodder not worth my time.

In regards to B's comments to me.

How do i warrant a "finger"? All i did was go in here and complain about how slow the forum was, assuming tongue-in-cheek that it was due to OP DDoSing it - since OP asked for being called a piece of shit. I went out of my way to give OP what OP asked for, in a blatantly jocular fashion. Now i'm apparently part of some conspiracy.

Are you serious?

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
Today 1:27 AM
-->
As per Redbaron.

he was pretty clearly just trolling around trying to play this game. A number of members picked up on that and obliged.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
Today 5:27 AM
-->
Wish I believed you, but I just think you're a nasty individual... you never pass up the opportunity to demonstrate your nastiness.

The guy hadnt even completed half his trolling, and your first thoughts stoop so low as to bleach... your brains obviously trained to think that way.

Sincerely, from my high horse.

And if I had a quid for every time you called me stupid, I'd be smoking a bag of weed on you right now. At least change your tune, and give me something interesting to bite into... cuz thus far its just been blahh blahh blahh, I dislike Sinny so much blahh blahh blahh.

Brontosaurie

Banned
Local time
-->

- OP is deliberately searching for reactions and wants people to roast him for his amusement
- I told him to drink bleach and called him a shit cunt, which is a pretty good approximation of telling him how big of a piece of shit he is

If you were legitimately offended by the post, made in an obvious troll thread, made obviously tongue-in-cheek, then you're a fucking idiot. Sinny couldn't resist the opportunity to get on her high-horse, because she's a fucking idiot.

Great break-down, dear arch nemesis.

Grayman

Soul Shade
Local time
-->

Interesting deduction....hmmmm so if trolling trolls is appropriate behavior and the troller of a troll becomes a troll then does that mean I can be a troller of a troller of a troll and not get banhammered? And does the trolling of the troller of the troll have be done within the designated trolling area?

Also if we are feeding the troll who exactly is on the menu?

Seriously though. While that explains your stance regards to this situation it does not explain your reaction which is a reaction you often resort to. Instead of explaining it in one post you call a person stupid and ignorant in several.

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
Also if we are feeding the troll who exactly is on the menu?

Not sure who, but what:

tumblr_lfe1m5q4AT1qclcgo.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

e614607fc91d5c91d6dcfdb370361595.png

Toot-Frops-125x94.jpg

tumblr_lp21cljQzG1qiqc4no5_400.jpg

ysumd1klavg3_t.jpg

tumblr_nbw35woczt1rywysso1_500.jpg

tumblr_lb1tfjT9aQ1qabdo1.jpg

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
-->
Grayman said:
Seriously though. While that explains your stance regards to this situation it does not explain your reaction which is a reaction you often resort to. Instead of explaining it in one post you call a person stupid and ignorant in several.
It kind of detracts from the enjoyment of interaction if you have to keep spoonfeeding people breakdowns of how your comments are made within the context of a given discussion, often based on a relatively long history of interaction with that person.

Besides, other people just maintain a facade of nicety while still calling people mean things, then act as though they're not really calling someone else names because they didn't say it directly - even though their implications are obvious. For example:

Sinny91 said:
I thought that some of member replies were uncalled for... Go drink bleach?!

Specifically referencing my comment, but hiding it under the guise of, "some member replies".

Sinny91 said:
The group mentality that has the potential to grip this forum occasionally surprises me... must be some petty fooking loosers looking for some petty fucking ego boosts.

Here again it's pretty obvious who she's talking about. She's conflicted with a few people on the forum in the past and it's fairly clear that she does think some people here are, "petty fucking losers looking for petty fucking ego boosts."

The implication is very clear and she does everything she can to make sure that certain people get her message, without ever actually saying it so she can maintain plausible deniability.

It's just as "nasty" as actually telling someone, "you're a petty fucking loser" - it's just veiled behind some facade of calmness so that when the person responds she can take the high road and pretend like she's not really being a nasty, cowardly turd for the 100th time because she didn't actually say it.

Sinny91

Banned
Local time
-->
I actually thought more than one was uncalled for, but only brought the most distasteful example to the table, it sufficed enough to make my point - about decorum. Not calling you or quoting you by name gives you less reason to reply back to be... cuz why do I care what you think about what I think?? Thats the method. As for the plausible deniability. . Takes 2 seconds to check who brought up bleach. Twat.

And yea, I'll call you names, but I wont tell you to go hang yourself from your stair banister because the oxygen you use is best spent elsewhere... because thats a special kind of negativity which shouldn't be extended to anyone.

Anyway, I'm quite done with this back and forth, it's not like I have the agency to enforce my principles here, hence my previous comments.

My protest is heard, job done.

Kuu

>>Loading
Local time
Yesterday 11:27 PM
-->
Actually Sinny had a good point. There is a certain tendency to herd behaviour here sometimes that I also find disgusting and disturbing.

Redbaron, you could really take a step back before you post these kinds of excessively vicious replies. What are you, 13? Are you taking out your real life distress on Internet people? What do you get out of it? What do we get out of it? Just pissing people off.

It's not the first time we've talked about this. It's stupid, perhaps more than that which you claim is stupid... Like Grayman says, there are other ways to make your point, but you tend to choose this way.

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
-->
Actually Sinny had a good point. There is a certain tendency to herd behaviour here sometimes that I also find disgusting and disturbing.

I agree, this is actually getting disturbing now.

It's pretty plain that certain things are allowed in certain contexts. Do we vilify George Carlin for his List of People Who Ought To be Killed? No we don't, because it's fucking satire and in the context the rant isn't to be taken as something designed to incite or express hatred or spite - it's satire appropriate to the context of who George Carlin is and what he does.

If you went to a George Carlin show and got offended by that, the only correct response to your outrage would be: "what the fuck are you doing at a George Carlin show?"

Likewise, if you're going to enter a thread titled, "how big of a piece of shit am i" where the OP makes a bunch of satirical/dark humoured posts, clearly going out of their way to provoke and incite responses - don't have a fucking whinge about the lack of decorum if the thread's not to your liking.

The only sane responses to such an outrage are, "why the fuck are you reading the thread?" or, "obviously it's a fucking joke."

Kuu said:
Redbaron, you could really take a step back before you post these kinds of excessively vicious replies. What are you, 13? Are you taking out your real life distress on Internet people? What do you get out of it? What do we get out of it? Just pissing people off.

Be sure to post this to your Tumblr account and add an angry looking emoticon to it. Add sepia tone to induce further knee-jerk reactions from other Tumblrerers while you're at it.

On a serious note, I think I read Sinny's post 2 days ago and didn't even bother replying until Sinny kept on responding to Bronto as if he too had done something wrong in this thread.

Excessively vicious? Holy shit I'm literally in awe of how absurdly warped your perceptions on this are. But just to satisfy your urges:

- Yes I'm 13
- My dad took away my Xbox and now I'm venting on the internet, also my mum's an alcoholic and I'm neglected so this is a cry for help

Feel better yet Kuu?

It's not the first time we've talked about this. It's stupid, perhaps more than that which you claim is stupid... Like Grayman says, there are other ways to make your point, but you tend to choose this way.
Other ways to make what point? That it's fucking moronic to complain about the lack of decorum in a thread basically designed to be satirical and provocative? Should we apologize for our lack of etiquette and submit ourselves to being a bunch of humourless dregs like Sinny instead? Maybe next time I'll try something like this:

Oh, haha no sorry if that offended you that's not at all what I meant!!
I was just trolling because this thread was all about trolling, I thought OP wanted people to roast him so I was just giving him a really vicious one cos he'd find it funny!!

I understand suicide is absolutely a serious issue in our society and I definitely don't want anybody to commit suicide ever!!!

Really sorry if anyone was offended, peace and love to all and remember to keep your Bleach in a high cupboard with a lock on it so that small children can't reach it!!!!! :):):) <3<3<3

#thinkofthechildren #suicideisaseriousissue #lovehumans #peacenotwar #UFOs #Nazis #Aliens #sunisactuallyhollow #earthisflat #boobs

Just kidding - fuck off, thought police.

Ember

Blazing Away
Local time
Today 3:27 PM
-->
God dammit here I was thinking that order had been restored. Apparently not.

I agree with Sinny and Kuu. Granted your original post may have been fine. But the posts that followed.....they could have been more tactful.

Brontosaurie

Banned
Local time
-->
What? "Could have been more tactful"? How about read before you judge? THIS is the stupid herd behavior, right here. Assuming something evil and rude took place, just because someone kinda agreed when someone kinda said so... Nevermind it all rests upon a ridiculous basic misunderstanding of context which has now been explained repeatedly.

Are you serious?

Wow. "INTP forum". Bunch of whiney feelers and obstinate judgers. GTFO :D <-- Y'all feel free to use this paragraph as retcon proof

Brontosaurie

Banned
Local time
-->
I am making this additional post just to make sure that the irony of forming a mob complaining about a non-existing mob is lost on no-one.

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
If you want, I can post more here to help emulate a mob complaining about a mob complaining about a non-existing mob...

Grayman

Soul Shade
Local time
-->
How do we identify mob opinions from opinions that just happen to be aligned?

Actually I have often heard such an open voiced rejection of any herding from various users and I thought maybe we should rephrase the 'jumping off the bridge example' "If everyone else didn't jump off a bridge would you suddenly think it a good idea?"

But now I am wondering if talking about bridges in a troll thread would be confusing and cause people to miss my point... I mean it would make sense that you didn't follow everyone else on a troll bridge.

Yellow

for the glory of satan
Local time
Yesterday 11:27 PM
-->
That's easy. If the majority agrees with you, then they are just a number of opinions that happen to be aligned. If the majority disagrees with you, then it's a mob.

More objectively --

If the majority wouldn't normally say something, but then someone says it, and then the others conclude it's safe to say out of "safety in numbers", then it's a mob in the true spirit of the word.

If a lot of people say the same thing in a row in response to a single thing, it's a mob, but by accident.

If a lot of people say the same thing interspersed within the thread without appearing to be feeding off one another, it's aligned opinions.

When there are several people have chosen each side, it's a battle.

So the question is, #TeamSinny, or #TeamRedBaron? Grab a pitchfork, and smear on some warpaint.

#TodayIsAGoodDayToDie

Brontosaurie

Banned
Local time
-->

In this case it's super easy. The "opinions" that OP was a piece of shit just happened to be aligned by conforming to the purpose of OP. The stupid mob calling this set of responses a mobster rudeness was itself an actual mob with a mob opinion, i.e. irrational snowball effect from nothing.

Grayman

Soul Shade
Local time
-->
In this case it's super easy. The "opinions" that OP was a piece of shit just happened to be aligned by conforming to the purpose of OP. The stupid mob calling this set of responses a mobster rudeness was itself an actual mob with a mob opinion, i.e. irrational snowball effect from nothing.

No one agreed with Sinny on her discontent with rb's bleach comment. That has nothing to do with Kuu's position or my questioning of RB's tact.

Brontosaurie

Banned
Local time
-->
No one agreed with Sinny on her discontent with rb's bleach comment. That has nothing to do with Kuu's position or my questioning of RB's tact.

Kuu agrees that there is sometimes a "herd mentality" among a gathering of people. No shit. The substance of his agreement pertained to the relevance to this topic, not the trivial observation of humanity. And the relevance was actually contrived bullshit at best. There was no herd mentality going on. There was simply a bunch of people obliging to OP's request.

Ember

Blazing Away
Local time
Today 3:27 PM
-->
What I meant to say is that the intial bleach coment was fine. However after Sinny gave her point about how it was wasn't that instead of going off at her and what not he could have just said like 'well he got what he asked for' instead of insulting her directly. I would have assumed that we wouldn't fall to personal insults so quickly.

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
-->
It's admittedly hard to have patience for her, since Sinny degrades just about every discussion she ever enters, she's basically Chad only slightly more literate. As a general rule I don't really insult people unless they've been morons here for quite some time or their stupidity is particularly heinous.

In any case the only real argument anyone has made against anything I've said is that I was, "too mean" which is about as herd mentality as you can get - "forget the content, let's all have a big meltdown and lose our fucking minds because someone said a swear word!!!"

Dalyth

small.
Local time
-->
Hi redbaron,
I'm not sure if you're aware of it, but you actually can put some members on an "ignore" list, last time I checked. It might be helpful if you wish to engage with the forum but also to omit people whom you just won't get along with.
I'm not really interested in picking apart your argument, but I do think it's important to stress that while INTPf has a strong slant towards objectivity and logic use, it is also a community... thus, standards of "niceness" and "meanness" also matter. The degree of which is up to the administrators, but I think it might be helpful to bear in mind that logic and objective reasoning are likely not the ultimate gauges of acceptableness in a community environment. That's why people are banned who are highly aggressive, despite having a strong argument for whatever view they possess.
:angel:

Ex-User (9086)

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
In any case the only real argument anyone has made against anything I've said is that I was, "too mean" which is about as herd mentality as you can get - "forget the content, let's all have a big meltdown and lose our fucking minds because someone said a swear word!!!"
There's actual merit to being able to get along with other people and form positive relations, as opposed to acting like an Xbox deprived 13 yo flamer trying to take out their frustration on anyone vulnerable enough.

It doesn't matter what the OP's intended idea was, if you acted more mean than others, or provoking in some way, some people noticed it and pointed it out, maybe showing their preference for a different kind of behaviour.

You can't deny others their preference and opinions on the situation when you've just used the same argument to defend your case. I don't really get it, if you're looking for entertainment maybe stop involving people unwilling to participate and play actual video games or start an arena thread.

Simply put if someone allows you to do whatever you want and you end up insulting them then there's a strong indication that you indulge in this kind of behaviour.

Also, I didn't like the way you use the logical high ground as an opportunity to disrespect Sinny and lash out at Kuu (even if in jest). If you end up acting like the kind of hateful inconsiderate brat you've parodied here, then it's perfectly normal for others to think you have a preference or tendency for this jerky behaviour.

The way you fall back into that angry teenage parody here looks to me like you feel totally unrestrained and as if you don't need to consider other's reaction as long as you feel in the "right".

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
-->
Ahh how I love this same tired old argument for the ignore list. Already been over this before so I'll just bullet-point it quickly.

- It's not about me wanting to omit people, and then suddenly the discussions get better
- Her making discussion shit isn't solved by putting her on ignore, she's still going to be dragging down discussion. It's not about having to read a person's posts or not - it's the fact that their involvement just makes discussions worse
- Having someone on ignore only helps if you're being harassed or something, where simply "ignoring" the person actually makes a difference
- It's not a matter of simply, "not getting along" with someone, because I can get along with anyone. I don't have a problem with Bronto just because we've had arguments in the past, it's solely based on whether or not the person is either degrading or improving discussion - something that I don't judge based on whether or not someone says "nasty" things either. I don't really care if people are, "mean" if they're at least intellectually honest.

Run along now.

Dalyth

small.
Local time
-->
Ahh how I love this same tired old argument for the ignore list. Already been over this before so I'll just bullet-point it quickly.

- It's not about me wanting to omit people, and then suddenly the discussions get better
- Her making discussion shit isn't solved by putting her on ignore, she's still going to be dragging down discussion. It's not about having to read a person's posts or not - it's the fact that their involvement just makes discussions worse
- Having someone on ignore only helps if you're being harassed or something, where simply "ignoring" the person actually makes a difference
- It's not a matter of simply, "not getting along" with someone, because I can get along with anyone. I don't have a problem with Bronto just because we've had arguments in the past, it's solely based on whether or not the person is either degrading or improving discussion - something that I don't judge based on whether or not someone says "nasty" things either. I don't really care if people are, "mean" if they're at least intellectually honest.

Run along now.

It... sort of sounds like you're trying to moderate the quality of the forum, yourself? If it's a personal matter, then ignore should work fine. If you're taking on the mantle of unofficial forum quality control, then your case makes more sense but it is less justifiable. :confused:
I would have thought that responsibility lies with the administrators and thus far, they have not deemed her as such a detriment to the forum which would require a permaban. So, all you're doing now is making noise about what you perceive to be a detriment without the authority to do anything about it. It just exacerbates the issue, as far as I can tell.
*shrugs* Good luck to you. I don't think I have much more to say about the topic. :rip:

Grayman

Soul Shade
Local time
-->

Run along now.

What are the main requirements you place on 'being a good post'? And how do you balance enforcing this without becoming the 'thought police'?

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
-->
There's actual merit to being able to get along with other people and form positive relations, as opposed to acting like an Xbox deprived 13 yo flamer trying to take out their frustration on anyone vulnerable enough.

"Anyone vulnerable enough"?

Are you kidding?

Also really love the way you imply that I'm not able to get along with people and form positive relations, despite the fact I do actually have plenty of people I'm friends with both on and off the forum.

It doesn't matter what the OP's intended idea was, if you acted more mean than others, or provoking in some way, some people noticed it and pointed it out, maybe showing their preference for a different kind of behaviour.
Well I guess we're back to square one:

It's pretty plain that certain things are allowed in certain contexts. Do we vilify George Carlin for his List of People Who Ought To be Killed? No we don't, because it's fucking satire and in the context the rant isn't to be taken as something designed to incite or express hatred or spite - it's satire appropriate to the context of who George Carlin is and what he does.

If you went to a George Carlin show and got offended by that, the only correct response to your outrage would be: "what the fuck are you doing at a George Carlin show?"

Likewise, if you're going to enter a thread titled, "how big of a piece of shit am i" where the OP makes a bunch of satirical/dark humoured posts, clearly going out of their way to provoke and incite responses - don't have a fucking whinge about the lack of decorum if the thread's not to your liking.

The only sane responses to such an outrage are, "why the fuck are you reading the thread?" or, "obviously it's a fucking joke."

"Oh hey guys I'm going to enter this thread titled, 'how big of a piece of shit am i' where the OP does everything they can to demonstrate how big of a piece of shit they are, and then I'm going to complain about people telling OP that they're a big piece of shit!! My Tumblr followers would be proud!! =D=DDD=+DD==DDD"

You can't deny others their preference and opinions on the situation when you've just used the same argument to defend your case. I don't really get it, if you're looking for entertainment maybe stop involving people unwilling to participate and play actual video games or start an arena thread.
Are you serious right now?

Who am I involving that's unwilling? Please do tell me who. I made a post to the OP in a thread where OP wanted people to respond to him. He was CLEARLY trolling and fishing for responses.

Simple breakdown #2:
- OP made a thread soliciting responses
- I and a bunch of other responded
- Sinny then saw fit to make some moral argument, passing judgment on a bunch of thread participants and involving them whether unwilling or not in HER moral argument
- I being one of these participants decided to respond to Sinny. Since she had now involved me, I decided to respond.
- Despite the fact that I was responding to Sinny, the herd (Grayman, Kuu, Dalyth, Blarraun so far) decided to now continue to involve me in THEIR moral arguments
- At no point have I denied anyone their preference or opinions on a situation. The only people who continue to do so are those insisting on some moral code basically summed up as "don't be meanies" to people who're posting in a really fucking obviously meant to be troll thread.
- I already have a couple of Arena threads, people are welcome to enter them.

Simply put if someone allows you to do whatever you want and you end up insulting them then there's a strong indication that you indulge in this kind of behaviour.
How is this suddenly about what kind of behaviour I, "indulge" in? Are we really going to sink into character slandering here? Seems to be going that way.

Also, I didn't like the way you use the logical high ground as an opportunity to disrespect Sinny and lash out at Kuu (even if in jest). If you end up acting like the kind of hateful inconsiderate brat you've parodied here, then it's perfectly normal for others to think you have a preference or tendency for this jerky behaviour.
You make it sound like I just randomly, "lashed out" at Kuu. He's the one asking pointed questions like, "are you 13? Having life problems?" and so on. Oh right, but that doesn't count as, "lashing out" because it's disguised by being a question, right?

I'll have to remember that one. Next time I think of calling someone an idiot, I'll just disguise it by asking, "are you a bit frustrated because of your low IQ?" or, "were you dropped on your head as a child?" and if they respond negatively, I'll be safe in the knowledge that I didn't really call them any names so that means I'm being more mature. They're just, "lashing out" if they respond negatively.

The way you fall back into that angry teenage parody here looks to me like you feel totally unrestrained and as if you don't need to consider other's reaction as long as you feel in the "right".
I consider other people's reactions, but it's not the impetus for how I respond on this forum. As in, just because someone might dislike something doesn't mean I'm going to refrain from saying things that I want to say. I'm sure as hell not going to refrain from making crass jokes in threads like this one just because Sinny and the PC police apply some arbitrary level of "niceness" to how we should all act regardless of context.

Don't go to a George Carlin show if you don't want to hear crass satire.

Tannhauser

angry insecure male
Local time
-->
How the fuck is this thread still alive? Go get worked up over real problems, people.

Helvete

Pizdec
Local time
-->
How the fuck is this thread still alive? Go get worked up over real problems, people.
Heh, my exact thoughts.- This is a shining example of herd mentality right? :D

On a side note, I bet the op is nice and toastie next to the flame he so artfully stoked.

Urakro

~
Local time
-->
You're fascinating, redbaron. Firstly, no-one can rightly say you're any idiot. Of sorts, you are a genius.

Hilariously, you're right in your glory through this whole rant. Even though seemingly frustrated, you are exercising your primary modus-operandi to fight (physically or intellectually) and come out on top. Such an addicting practice that we all have experienced, and can relate to. Though you've seemed to put more emphasis in it since probably a young age and developed quite a knack for it. What some people probably don't understand is that you prefer posts (and people) that present a challenge for you to engage your skills and grow your superiority.

Of course, (as with many other times), you have presented influential justification in this small event. Bonus reward for such an opportunity to arise where you can entertain yourself as well and undeniably everyone else to a fuller extent.

Brontosaurie

Banned
Local time
-->
What's remarkable here is surely not redbaron's perseverence. It's the number of otherwise seemingly reasonable people subscribing to extreme, blatant stupidity.

Grayman

Soul Shade
Local time
-->
What's remarkable here is surely not redbaron's perseverence. It's the number of otherwise seemingly reasonable people subscribing to extreme, blatant stupidity.

You aren't saying anything new. My signature has been pronouncing it for near a month now.

Reluctantly

Resident disMember
Local time
Yesterday 7:27 PM
-->
You're fascinating, redbaron. Firstly, no-one can rightly say you're any idiot. Of sorts, you are a genius.

Hilariously, you're right in your glory through this whole rant. Even though seemingly frustrated, you are exercising your primary modus-operandi to fight (physically or intellectually) and come out on top. Such an addicting practice that we all have experienced, and can relate to. Though you've seemed to put more emphasis in it since probably a young age and developed quite a knack for it. What some people probably don't understand is that you prefer posts (and people) that present a challenge for you to engage your skills and grow your superiority.

Of course, (as with many other times), you have presented influential justification in this small event. Bonus reward for such an opportunity to arise where you can entertain yourself as well and undeniably everyone else to a fuller extent.

you must fan away child. Never lose faith.

FanTheFlame.jpg

Ex-User (9086)

Prolific Member
Local time
-->
Don't go to a George Carlin show if you don't want to hear crass satire.
Since when was this thread meant to contain crass satire? Since you decided to post in it? How splendid that you've decided for everyone else how interaction here should look like.
Simple breakdown #2:
- OP made a thread soliciting responses
- I and a bunch of other responded
- Sinny then saw fit to make some moral argument, passing judgment on a bunch of thread participants and involving them whether unwilling or not in HER moral argument
- I being one of these participants decided to respond to Sinny. Since she had now involved me, I decided to respond.
- Despite the fact that I was responding to Sinny, the herd (Grayman, Kuu, Dalyth, Blarraun so far) decided to now continue to involve me in THEIR moral arguments
- At no point have I denied anyone their preference or opinions on a situation. The only people who continue to do so are those insisting on some moral code basically summed up as "don't be meanies" to people who're posting in a really fucking obviously meant to be troll thread.
- I already have a couple of Arena threads, people are welcome to enter them.
I don't tell you not to be mean. I simply said that what you are doing can be easily perceived as acting like a jerk and you shouldn't be surprised if people see it that way or tell you that's the case. Also I agree, others can't realistically tell you what to do, but they can be offended or exclude you from the group eventually.

Regarding Sinny, I also don't deny your opinion, but you should respect her person because moderation decided that she is to be allowed in on this forum and as such Sinny shouldn't be subject to your insults and attacks especially as a digression to unrelated topics.

Also this thread isn't so obviously meant to be a troll "please hate me" thread if a number of people think otherwise. It means there's a controversy of ideas about this thread and you should consider it as an alternative option to yours.
You make it sound like I just randomly, "lashed out" at Kuu. He's the one asking pointed questions like, "are you 13? Having life problems?" and so on. Oh right, but that doesn't count as, "lashing out" because it's disguised by being a question, right?

I'll have to remember that one. Next time I think of calling someone an idiot, I'll just disguise it by asking, "are you a bit frustrated because of your low IQ?" or, "were you dropped on your head as a child?" and if they respond negatively, I'll be safe in the knowledge that I didn't really call them any names so that means I'm being more mature. They're just, "lashing out" if they respond negatively.
You are right, my bad if I made it sound like it was purely your initiative. Kuu called you out in a way that invites angry replies and wasn't respectful and you continued to act just the way he described you. Regardless whether it was your irony or not, you have a choice all the time, I think you've fallen into this pattern earlier and continued it because that's a natural kind of pattern for you. You know what happens when you tell a 13 year old brat that they are one? They throw a fit, show how offended they are for pointing that out and keep breaking the furniture or whatever else they were doing earlier. (This isn't meant to be a good analogy, it's meant to show the system of behaviour)

Oh please do call names on whoever you like, just don't be surprised if it causes problems or isn't accepted by others. It's fine as long as you get to do whatever you feel like doing, right?(looking at the way you defend, it sure makes me think so)

Btw. I'm not attacking you, just trying to outline the situation and other perspectives involved here because you thought it's ok to ignore them or perhaps were oblivious to them.

The Gopher

President
Local time
-->

That's why I entered this thread.

Great break-down, dear arch nemesis.

Is it a triangle or octagon of arch-nemesis now?

Oh come on don't feed the troll, I thought we all learned to ignore it by now? A while back someone asked me to kill it's social reputation but after observing it for a while I couldn't see how I could be more effective than it'self. I still took the credit of course... :D

RB is much nicer in person though you wouldn't need to make him.

Wow I'm shocked that in a forum created for a specific type of person with supposedly pseudo-science inferior extroverted feeling that was determined by a test designed for grouping people... that people would band into groups with a similar mentality! I mean humans in general with their varied personality's would never do that normally. Everyone in a mob obviously isn't thinking and couldn't possibly have similar conclusions independently.

Since when was this thread meant to contain crass satire? Since you decided to post in it? How splendid that you've decided for everyone else how interaction here should look like.

I don't tell you not to be mean. I simply said that what you are doing can be easily perceived as acting like a jerk and you shouldn't be surprised if people see it that way or tell you that's the case. Also I agree, others can't realistically tell you what to do, but they can be offended or exclude you from the group eventually.

Regarding Sinny, I also don't deny your opinion, but you should respect her person because moderation decided that she is to be allowed in on this forum and as such Sinny shouldn't be subject to your insults and attacks especially as a digression to unrelated topics.

Also this thread isn't so obviously meant to be a troll "please hate me" thread if a number of people think otherwise. It means there's a controversy of ideas about this thread and you should consider it as an alternative option to yours.

You are right, my bad if I made it sound like it was purely your initiative. Kuu called you out in a way that invites angry replies and wasn't respectful and you continued to act just the way he described you. Regardless whether it was your irony or not, you have a choice all the time, I think you've fallen into this pattern earlier and continued it because that's a natural kind of pattern for you. You know what happens when you tell a 13 year old brat that they are one? They throw a fit, show how offended they are for pointing that out and keep breaking the furniture or whatever else they were doing earlier. (This isn't meant to be a good analogy, it's meant to show the system of behaviour)

Oh please do call names on whoever you like, just don't be surprised if it causes problems or isn't accepted by others. It's fine as long as you get to do whatever you feel like doing, right?

Btw. I'm not attacking you, just trying to outline the situation and other perspectives involved here because you thought it's ok to ignore them.

Here's the TL;DR Rb you're emotionally retarded. (but said in a nice way)

Grayman

Soul Shade
Local time
-->
After some thought, I concluded that a mob is different to a group of similar like minded rationals in that a mob does not ask questions. A mob has one goal, to burn the witch. You can also recognize them by their repetitive chant. "burn her! Burn her! She is a witch!"

The Gopher

President
Local time
-->
After some thought, I concluded that a mob is different to a group of similar like minded rationals in that a mob does not ask questions. A mob has one goal, to burn the witch. You can also recognize them by their repetitive chant. "burn her! Burn her! She is a witch!"

Well I haven't seen any mobs around. At least not any I haven't organised. Hence the confusion.

Brontosaurie

Banned
Local time
-->

Srsly, get real.

TheScornedReflex

(Per) Version of a truth.
Local time
Today 6:27 PM
-->
In summary:

RB and Bronto bad cause they say things people don't like/can't handle?

I don't see anything wrong within the context of their posts. They say what's on their minds, which is refreshing as fuck compared to passive aggressive pussy footing.

Also, the OP is such a piece of shit, his mother should have thrown him in the toilet at birth and taken a shit on him just so water wasn't wasted flushing his worthless ass outta existence.

#RB@BrontoFangirl

Grayman

Soul Shade
Local time
-->
In summary:

RB and Bronto bad cause they say things people don't like/can't handle?

I don't see anything wrong within the context of their posts. They say what's on their minds, which is refreshing as fuck compared to passive aggressive pussy footing.

Also, the OP is such a piece of shit, his mother should have thrown him in the toilet at birth and taken a shit on him just so water wasn't wasted flushing his worthless ass outta existence.

#RB@BrontoFangirl

I don't want to know what's on the mind of an idiot. It degrades the forum. Also this all just shows your ignorance. Why don't you stop being stupid and say something meaningful. Maybe if you actually read RB's posts you wouldn't look like a retard right now. Can't you see how this forum is being destroyed by your stupidity?

PaulMaster

Local time
-->
This thread is for entertainment purposes only. There is nothing "meaningful" to say.

Although, that part about shitting on him to not waste water...excellent. That line means a great deal.

Brontosaurie

Banned
Local time
-->
I don't want to know what's on the mind of an idiot. It degrades the forum. Also this all just shows your ignorance. Why don't you stop being stupid and say something meaningful. Maybe if you actually read RB's posts you wouldn't look like a retard right now. Can't you see how this forum is being destroyed by your stupidity?

YOU'RE SO CUTE <3<3<3<3<3<3

Best post of the year so far

TheScornedReflex

(Per) Version of a truth.
Local time
Today 6:27 PM
-->
Can't you see how this forum is being destroyed by your stupidity?

Use wrdz I cn undrstnd dawg. Ur brain 2 bg.

What have you given the forum today except a bunch of bitching?

Reluctantly

Resident disMember
Local time
Yesterday 7:27 PM
-->
I am the right hand of GOD. Come be cleansed by my power! We will all live peacefully in the afterlife.

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
[bimgx=400]http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/397/625/be7.jpg[/bimgx]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom