• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Fantasy RPG Class Test

Sennin

Redshirt
Local time
Today 3:37 AM
-->
Hi everyone! Just thought you might be interested in this test. There are 38 possible classes to fall into! Enjoy!!
http://helloquizzy.okcupid.com/tests/the-fantasy-rpg-class-test

Here's what I got:

The Ninja Master

11% Strength, 11% Bloodlust, 47% Intelligence, 16% Spirit, 26% Vitality and 68% Agility!

14194322147880392313.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

By combining their stealth and evasion with powerful elemental magic, Ninja Masters are some of the most fierce warriors. Although they may not be the most physically powerful warriors, their cunningness and spellcasting abilities more than make up for any deficiencies. In fact, Ninja Masters can use their ninja techniques to enhance their power strength, thus making them even more powerful and formidable. It is often difficult to determine whether or not a Ninja Master will walk the path of good or evil, but it is certainly not true that they are invariably evil.

Congratulations on reaching this high class!

Anthile

Steel marks flesh
Local time
Today 10:37 AM
-->
The Grand Diviner

26% Strength, 11% Bloodlust, 47% Intelligence, 37% Spirit, 21% Vitality and 32% Agility!

13597762004952482192.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

Masters of predicting the future, Grand Diviners are deadly opponents. Using their foresight, Grand Diviners can easily and effortless outmaneuver a foe and launch a flurry of countercounts before the opponent can even react. Furthermore, by knowing exactly what will happen next, Grand Diviners can plan out their moves and attacks more carefully thus allowing them to better convserve their energy and allocate it to where it's most needed. Although Grand Diviners specialize in water based magic, they are proficient in the other basic elements.

Cognisant

Prolific Member
Local time
Yesterday 9:37 PM
-->
The Necromancer
1885799943133291406.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

Because of their ability to raise and revive the dead, the Necromancer is often misconstrued as a dark and evil class. However, the truth is that most Necromancers use their seemingly dark powers for the side of good. Although Necromancers are most often good-natured spellcasters, they may occasionally fall to side of darkness. As warriors of death, the Necromancers excel at stealth and poisonous weapons and spells. Even though their mastery of death magic makes them truly formidable foes, they are not opposed to using light or healing magic when necessary.

JoeJoe

Knifed
Local time
-->
The Grand Diviner

5% Strength, 5% Bloodlust, 48% Intelligence, 48% Spirit, 29% Vitality and 29% Agility!

IfloatTHRUlife

Local time
Today 4:37 AM
-->
The Grand Bishop

14% Strength, 5% Bloodlust, 29% Intelligence, 62% Spirit, 19% Vitality and 14% Agility!

5689706816508965616.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

Grand Bishops have almost no skills with weapons and they are the least physically powerful of all the classes. However, they are by no means the weakest class. In fact, Grand Bishops utilize some of the most powerful magic in world: the power to control time. By controlling time, Grand Bishops can change the course of events and defeat opponents that no other class could ever dream of defeating. Although Grand Bishops are supremely powerful spellcasters, they most often use their power for good rather than evil. Those who use their power for evil may abuse their power over time and fall into chaos and oblivion. Although time may be a powerful ally, it requires a great deal of energy and magic to manipulate, so Grand Bishops use this power sparingly. Instead, they more often use their mastery over light magic and the basic elements to battle their foes.

Words

Only 1 1-F.
Local time
Today 9:37 AM
-->
The Rune Master
5% Strength, 24% Bloodlust, 52% Intelligence, 14% Spirit, 33% Vitality and 14% Agility!

14275718561981523602.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

By using ancient runes to enhance the power of the spells, Rune Masters can unleash furious and deadly blasts of magic. Even though the runes make their magic virtually unstoppable and supremely powerful, this power comes at a high cost. Their magic is extremely exhausting and often takes long periods of time to set up. But once the runes are set up, no magician can stand up to the force and fury of the Rune Master. Although Rune Masters are proficient in every type of elemental magic, they specialize in earth magic.

Deleted member 1424

The Assassin Mage
10% Strength, 24% Bloodlust, 52% Intelligence, 38% Spirit, 10% Vitality and 38% Agility!

13027226903268068587.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

By combining powerful magic with skills in stealth and assassination, the Assassin Mages can easily take down any foe. The Assassin Mages imbue their weapons and armor with their deadly magic to enhance all their abilities. Utilizing the shadows to their advntage, Assassin Mages can singlehandedly defeat entire groups of warriors without ever revealing their presence. Although Assassin Mages specialize in wind magic, they are proficient in the other basic elements.

Congratulations on reaching this high level class!

Wish

Wellington
Local time
-->
The Grand Diviner

14% Strength, 0% Bloodlust, 62% Intelligence, 38% Spirit, 24% Vitality and 24% Agility!

Masters of predicting the future, Grand Diviners are deadly opponents. Using their foresight, Grand Diviners can easily and effortless outmaneuver a foe and launch a flurry of countercounts before the opponent can even react. Furthermore, by knowing exactly what will happen next, Grand Diviners can plan out their moves and attacks more carefully thus allowing them to better convserve their energy and allocate it to where it's most needed. Although Grand Diviners specialize in water based magic, they are proficient in the other basic elements.

Eh, the Grand Bishop sounds... awesome!

Firehazard159

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
Today 2:37 AM
-->
The Grand Diviner
33% Strength, 10% Bloodlust, 48% Intelligence, 43% Spirit, 38% Vitality and 0% Agility!

onthewindowstand

Local time
-->
The Classless

19% Strength, 38% Bloodlust, 29% Intelligence, 10% Spirit, 24% Vitality and 33% Agility!
13745861201875457210.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png
Somehow you completely failed at achieving a class. How in the world did you manage that!? O_o But I guess it makes you sort of unique? A jack of all trades and a master of none, you are the Classless!

Minuend

pat pat
Local time
-->
^same

(0% Strength, 24% Bloodlust, 43% Intelligence, 38% Spirit, 24% Vitality and 24% Agility!)

CoryJames

Banned
Local time
-->
The Classless
24% Strength, 24% Bloodlust, 19% Intelligence, 38% Spirit, 38% Vitality and 19% Agility!

Somehow you completely failed at achieving a class. How in the world did you manage that!? O_o But I guess it makes you sort of unique? A jack of all trades and a master of none, you are the Classless!

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
Today 1:37 AM
-->
The choices are too inconsistent. O.o

EvilScientist Trainee

Science Advisor
Local time
Today 5:37 AM
-->
Another classless;

The Classless

14% Strength, 5% Bloodlust, 10% Intelligence, 62% Spirit, 14% Vitality and 19% Agility!

Sennin

Redshirt
Local time
-->
Hi everyone!

You guys helped me realize that it was too difficult to receive a class.
So I made it much easier to receive a class! Almost everyone who didn't get a class should be able to get one now!
EvilScientist Trainee, CoryJames, Minuend, and onthewindowstand should all be able to more easily achieve a class.

@EyeSeeCold - You're absolutely right. The answers do seem a little inconsistent. That's because I tried to keep the answers different and interesting while at the same time allowing you to achieve points in each of the skill levels. Almost every answer on the quest is a combination of 2 of the different skill types. I don't want to go too in depth into the scoring system, but everything is balanced and while the questions may not seem consistent that's only because they each represent different combinations of the 6 different skill types.

I hope that clarifies things and I hope you guys have enjoyed the test! :)

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
-->
Well, in that case, I got The Grand Diviner.

EvilScientist Trainee

Science Advisor
Local time
-->
Repeated the same answers and got:

The Holy Sage

14% Strength, 5% Bloodlust, 10% Intelligence, 62% Spirit, 14% Vitality and 19% Agility!
1497532018673106181.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png
A master of defense and healing magic, the Holy Sage excels in support spells. Wise and benevolent beyond belief, the Holy Sage can use light based offensive and defensive magic to destroy and defend against demonic and undead enemies. While Holy Sages most often prefer not to fight, they are not opposed to defending themselves if attacked. However, most of the time they will simply use barriers or trap their foes in prisons of light. The greatest Holy Sages have such mastery over the light element that they can even create complex illusions to deceive their foes.

Congratulations! You are the Holy Sage, the bane of evil!

The images were really awesome, where did you got them?

Fukyo

blurb blurb
Local time
-->
The Necromancer

14% Strength, 24% Bloodlust, 33% Intelligence, 43% Spirit, 19% Vitality and 38% Agility!
I was classless before too.

Firehazard159

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
-->
Hi everyone!

You guys helped me realize that it was too difficult to receive a class.
So I made it much easier to receive a class! Almost everyone who didn't get a class should be able to get one now!
EvilScientist Trainee, CoryJames, Minuend, and onthewindowstand should all be able to more easily achieve a class.

@EyeSeeCold - You're absolutely right. The answers do seem a little inconsistent. That's because I tried to keep the answers different and interesting while at the same time allowing you to achieve points in each of the skill levels. Almost every answer on the quest is a combination of 2 of the different skill types. I don't want to go too in depth into the scoring system, but everything is balanced and while the questions may not seem consistent that's only because they each represent different combinations of the 6 different skill types.

I hope that clarifies things and I hope you guys have enjoyed the test! :)

I didn't realize you made this.

I'm curious, where's more of the spell sword / melee magic combined options? (not talking enchanters, talking like, throwing fireballs and slaying with swords - there were specific questions geared towards it, but they all seemingly lead to the diviner?)

I mean, I guess i was looking for more of a paladin/Spell sword, but despite higher strength, the grand diviner seems to be the default for big spread of skills (Also, most the classes seem to be based in magic / ranged, unless you want to be some sort of rogue-type (ninja, assassin mage) - maybe I just didn't choose enough heavy hitting options, but it just seems odd how the results are skewed towards caster types :P (Just some thoughts, take or leave them as you will ^_^)

Sennin

Redshirt
Local time
-->
I didn't realize you made this.
I'm curious, where's more of the spell sword / melee magic combined options? (not talking enchanters, talking like, throwing fireballs and slaying with swords - there were specific questions geared towards it, but they all seemingly lead to the diviner?)
I mean, I guess i was looking for more of a paladin/Spell sword, but despite higher strength, the grand diviner seems to be the default for big spread of skills (Also, most the classes seem to be based in magic / ranged, unless you want to be some sort of rogue-type (ninja, assassin mage) - maybe I just didn't choose enough heavy hitting options, but it just seems odd how the results are skewed towards caster types :P (Just some thoughts, take or leave them as you will ^_^)

If you head more toward Bloodlust and Strength, you'll end up getting the weapon classes. There are approximately 8 spell sword/melee magic classes. You just need to make sure that you answer more questions with "I like swords!" rather than "I like spells!"
But you're right, for some reason people are more often choosing magic and healing and light rather than swords and death and darkness. Maybe the sword options just aren't as appealing as the magic options?
Basically Grand Diviner means that your Intelligence is highest and your Spirit is second highest. So if people get Grand Diviner it's only because they didn't choose enough evil and sword options. But I'll see what I can do to make the test less skewed toward magic :)

Firehazard159

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
-->
It just seems to me like if you pick equally sword and equally magic, you end up with magic, I felt like I picking almost entirely sword options to get the paladin :P

(Much more fitting result though, yay <3)

Took it a second time:

The War Paladin
48% Strength, 14% Bloodlust, 33% Intelligence, 43% Spirit, 29% Vitality and 5% Agility!

3915965684596193242.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

The purest warriors of all, the War Paladins are both masters of weapons and defensive magic. By imbuing their weapons with light magic, War Paladins can easily and effortlessly vanquish any evil or undead foes. Additionally, they excel at defensive spells which they use to enhance the protective power of their shields. On top of that, they can use their magic to heal themselves or their allies.

Congratulations on reaching this truly pure and noble class!

Dimensional Transition

Bill Cosbor, conqueror of universes
Local time
-->
Classless?

I went for a time controlling cool-headed warrior with a feeling for justice :'c

Firehazard159

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
-->
Classless?

I went for a time controlling cool-headed warrior with a feeling for justice :'c

He's working on it :P Apparently his ideas of warriors are not-coolheaded people, only bloodlusty ragers XD

(Jay kay <3, but semi true!)

I'd venture to say more warriors are coolheaded than hotheaded, at least skillful oriented ones over berserker types.

Tyria

Ryuusa bakuryuu
Local time
-->
The Fenrir Knight
40% Strength, 52% Bloodlust, 24% Intelligence, 12% Spirit, 20% Vitality and 24% Agility!

Named after the legendary wolf, Fenrir, you are a warrior of unrivaled ferocity and power. The Fenrir Knights are able to summon incredibly savage dark beasts to do their bidding. All who stand in the path of the Fenrir Knight die a bloody and painful death. Masters of slaying with a sword and other weapons, the Fenrir Knights are truly fearsome foes.

Congratulations on reaching this high level class!

Dormouse

Mean can be funny
Local time
-->
The Shadow Fist

20% Strength, 8% Bloodlust, 24% Intelligence, 24% Spirit, 28% Vitality and 52% Agility!

12623655114521454501.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

Combining incredible martial arts skills along with their stealth, Shadow Fists make deadly adversaries. Swiftly and easily locating the pressure points of their opponents, Shadow Fists are able to take down opponents of deadly strength and ferocity. By literally imbuing their fists with shadows using dark magic, they strike fear and horror into all who stand before them. Although they use dark magic, they are not necessarily evil, and even though their darkness is often misconstrued as evil, they may be seen using their powers for good.

However, I ought to be classless.

Marovan12

Phlegmatic.
Local time
-->
The Silent Wanderer

32% Strength, 24% Bloodlust, 28% Intelligence, 24% Spirit, 24% Vitality and 48% Agility!
1012370814243515529.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png
Oftentimes Silent Wanderers can be very introverted and enjoy being alone, and this may be misconstrued as a sign of evil. Some people may even find Silent Wanderers strange and unusual, but they know in their hearts what they truly are and what they truly believe. With their strong convictions, stealthy nature, and skill with weapons, Silent Wanderers can be deadly foes. Although they do not actively seek battle, they will not hesitate to defend their themselves or their honor.

sroro

Local time
-->
Yet another master ninja. Yeah right, I'd probably trip all over the place and make more noise than a drunken guard.

loveofreason

echoes through time
Local time
Yesterday 9:37 PM
-->
The Ninja Sennin

8% Strength, 16% Bloodlust, 28% Intelligence, 40% Spirit, 24% Vitality and 56% Agility!

8182948719287424506.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

The Ninja Sennin

Ninja Sennin are able to become one with nature and absorb the energy of the world around them to enhance their strength, stealth, and agility. By becoming one with nature, the Ninja Sennin are able to feel, connect with, and channel the lifeforce of all living creatures surrounding them, thus raising their senses, powers, and abilities to godly levels. Ninja Sennin often have some skill with the basic elements though certainly not as much as the spellcasters classes. Usually, Ninja Sennin have a natural affinity for one or two different elements and will try to train those exclusively. However, by combining their weak elemental magic with their own energy and the energy of the world around them, they can create devastatingly powerful techniques and spells that no other class can perform. Their stealthiness and formidable power may make them seem like dark and ferocious foes, but deep down they are often truly benevolent and wise; however, Ninja Sennin that cannot control any darkness and hate within them will certainly fall into madness and chaos. Those who can master this darkness will know what it means to be truly alive and at peace with the world.

Dimensional Transition

Bill Cosbor, conqueror of universes
Local time
-->
Oh ok, well I fixed some of the problems with the test so I'm guessing that you'd probably receive a class if you took it again :)

I'm now a...
Ninja Sennin
24% Strength, 20% Bloodlust, 28% Intelligence, 36% Spirit, 16% Vitality and 48% Agility!

8182948719287424506.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

(Naruto? :'))

Ninja Sennin are able to become one with nature and absorb the energy of the world around them to enhance their strength, stealth, and agility. By becoming one with nature, the Ninja Sennin are able to feel, connect with, and channel the lifeforce of all living creatures surrounding them, thus raising their senses, powers, and abilities to godly levels. Ninja Sennin often have some skill with the basic elements though certainly not as much as the spellcasters classes. Usually, Ninja Sennin have a natural affinity for one or two different elements and will try to train those exclusively. However, by combining their weak elemental magic with their own energy and the energy of the world around them, they can create devastatingly powerful techniques and spells that no other class can perform. Their stealthiness and formidable power may make them seem like dark and ferocious foes, but deep down they are often truly benevolent and wise; however, Ninja Sennin that cannot control any darkness and hate within them will certainly fall into madness and chaos. Those who can master this darkness will know what it means to be truly alive and at peace with the world.

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
The Spell Hand

28% Strength, 4% Bloodlust, 32% Intelligence, 32% Spirit, 60% Vitality and 24% Agility!

17246909757925891071.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

By combining powerful elemental magic with martial arts, the Spell Hand has no trouble defeating any foe in its path. Spell Hands interesting use specific martial arts styles to manipulate the elements around them allowing them to quickly and easily launch blasts of earth, wind, fire, and water at their enemies. Spell Hands who have truly mastered martial arts and elemental magic can even unleash blasts of deadly lightning and powerful light based energy blasts from their fists. Although, their magic may not be as powerful as an actual spellcaster, their advantage is that they can use their magic extremely rapidly and effortlessly. Spell Hands have combined their quest for knowledge and wisdom with their desire for justice to become powerful warriors. Most Spell Hands follow the path of light though it is not unusual for a few to become power hungry and occasionally stray to the side of darkness. However, Spell Hands most often seek harmony with the world and desire to live peaceful lives. By using their powerful moon magic, Spell Hands can transform themselves by night into the Wolf Mage.

walfin

Democrazy
Local time
Today 4:37 PM
-->
The Death Hand
24% Strength, 24% Bloodlust, 28% Intelligence, 28% Spirit, 40% Vitality and 36% Agility!

4041380357210435565.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

Masking themselves in shadows and death, Death Hands are fierce and deadly martial artists. Although their powers may be dark and seemingly evil, they may not actually be evil themselves. In fact, they may actually be just and righteous people despite their ghastly appearance. By mastering they art of stealth and evasion, Death Hands can enhance and amplify the power of their hand-to-hand combat. In fact, Death Hands are so swift and powerful they can literally unleash thousands of punches on their opponents in a matter of seconds. Using this technique, they can literally take down armies of soldiers in the blink of an eye. On top of that, their defensive capabilities are boundless. Although they don't wear armor, they can surround their bodies with fields of light and dark energy to repel any spell or sword that may try to harm them. By night, the Death Hands can use their moon magic to enhance their power and agility by transforming into the Wolf Devil, a truly frightening beast!

Anchorite

I trusted you Steve Guttenberg!
Local time
-->
The Necromancer

20% Strength, 20% Bloodlust, 20% Intelligence, 48% Spirit, 8% Vitality and 40% Agility!
1885799943133291406.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png
Because of their ability to raise and revive the dead, the Necromancer is often misconstrued as a dark and evil class. However, the truth is that most Necromancers use their seemingly dark powers for the side of good. Although Necromancers are most often good-natured spellcasters, they may occasionally fall to side of darkness. While it may seem strange that Necromancers are a healing class, it should be emphasized that their unique ability to revive the dead essentially makes them the ultimate healers. As warriors of death, the Necromancers excel at stealth and poisonous hidden weapons and spells. Even though their mastery of life and death magic makes them truly formidable foes, they are not opposed to using their powerful light and healing magic when necessary. Often unable to manipulate the basic elements, these warriors more than make up for any deficiencies with their godly healing magic, their poison magic, and their skill with various blades and hidden needles.
Congratulations on achieving this high class!

Since when are observant and introspective opposites?

Sennin

Redshirt
Local time
-->
Since when are observant and introspective opposites?

That question was actually taken directly from a version of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator assessment. On that assessment, the question is trying to determine whether you are more sensing (S) or intuitive (N). In other words, do you more often focus on what's outside yourself (observant) or do you more often focus on what's within yourself (introspective). It's certainly possible to be able to do both, but the question is simply asking which do you do more. In terms of the Fantasy Test the idea is similar, though it's obviously scoring you different variables than the MBTI assessment.
Let me know if that makes sense, or if I did a really bad job of explaining things.

Anchorite

I trusted you Steve Guttenberg!
Local time
-->
No, I suppose that makes sense. It's just the word introspective covers a lot of area in itself while observant is pretty self-explanatory at all times. It's probably for that reason that I chose observant.

Silent_Rebel

Local time
-->
The Dark Rogue

12% Strength, 32% Bloodlust, 28% Intelligence, 28% Spirit, 28% Vitality and 52% Agility!
11846431706778084935.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png
Can you get any more evil? Dark Rogues almost solely walk the path of evil, though perhaps you are one the few who has strayed to the side of good. Dark Rogues who are on the side of light wander the earth acting as a sort of vigilante to the people they encouter. Despised by both law enforcement officials and evildoers, Dark Rogues on the side of light can find comfort in knowing they are loved by everyone else. Those on the side of evil are loved by nobody :( Although Dark Rogues may be withdrawn and introverted loners, they can be loud and ferocious in battle. Although they are fierce warriors, they use their stealth and shadows to their advantage to slay any and all opponents. Using their mastery of dark magic, Dark Rogues can literally transform themselves into a shadow making them nearly impossible to kill and defeat. Dark Rogues can manipulate the shadows to envelop their opponents in darkness and insanity or they can surround their blades with those shadows allowing them to pierce through the toughest and sturdiest armor. Most Dark Rogues have trouble controlling their greed and bloodlust, so it would be wise to stay far away from these warriors; however, perhaps you are one of the few strong ones who can.
Bask in your infamy! You are the Dark Rogue!

Zero

The Fiend
Local time
-->
Is this based on a real game?

I want to play it....

Last edited:

Sennin

Redshirt
Local time
-->
Is this based on a real game?

I want to play it....

It is. It's based loosely off of the class system in Seiken Densetsu 3 (Secret of Mana 2). The game has about 24 of the classes I posted. I added an additional 12 and changed the names of a few.

Iteroni

Redshirt
Local time
-->
The Night Blade
12% Strength, 12% Bloodlust, 24% Intelligence, 20% Spirit, 24% Vitality and 88% Agility!

2320937778658843315.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

The Night Blades are masters of stealth and evasion. They can blend in with any shadow and silently assassinate their foes with an arsenal of deadly weapons and traps. Skilled with both close and long range weapons, the Night Blade may use daggers to eliminate their foes in one swift stroke, or they may use shuriken, kunai, and bows to silently slay their foes from afar. While they may not excel at elemental magic, their killer instinct and ability to blend with the shadows makes them fearsom foes. As the stealthiest and speediest class, Night Blades are masters of evasion, and if they do not want to be seen or sensed, they will not be seen or sensed. One could be standing next to you right now and you wouldn't even know it! Gasp! Occasionally, Night Blades may become proficient in dark magic, which may give them the upper hand in battle. They can use this dark magic to enhance the strength and multiply the number of their weapons. Although often selfish, evil, and greedy, they are not opposed to helping the side of good if it is the more profitable option.

Bird

Banned
Local time
Today 11:37 AM
-->
This was ridiculously elaborate
and wordy.

The Ninja Sennin

16% Strength,

8% Bloodlust,

16% Intelligence,

40% Spirit,

28% Vitality

and 44% Agility!

Black Rose

An unbreakable bond
Local time
-->
The Silver Hand

8% Strength, 0% Bloodlust, 36% Intelligence, 60% Spirit, 40% Vitality and 36% Agility!

10507536302050609698.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

The Silver Hand is both a martial arts expert and a master of light magic. Specifically Silver Hands use their magic for healing and restoring life to those whose lives are fading. With the ability to cure any illness or disease, Silver Hands are often viewed as gods to those around them. As one of the most pure and benevolent classes, Silver Hands almost solely walk the path of good rather than evil. However, because of their proficiency with life and moon magic, it is not uncommon for them to occassionally use their powers for the side of darkness. Just as they can give life, they can also drain it and absorb it as their own thus becoming even more powerful. By absorbing another's life energy they are literally absorbing their power, spirit, and will and are able to use it to enhance their own power. Furthermore, their moon magic can be used to transform themselves and others from humans into ghastly creatures of darkness.

jacoluksevicius

shining darkness
Local time
-->
I am a sound weaver

28% Strength, 20% Bloodlust, 32% Intelligence, 47% Spirit, 28% Vitality and 42% Agility!

By manipulating noise, Sound Weavers are able to attack and manipulate their foes with sound waves. Often times, Sound Weavers will be skilled with an instrument, and they'll use their music to create powerful illusions. Escaping from one of these illusions is extremely difficult, allowing Sound Weavers to keep a safe distance from their foes and defeat them from afar. Their magic can even be used to cloud the thoughts of their opponents and control their minds! Furthermore, Sound Weavers are in harmony with the world around them, and nature responds to the flow of their music, allowing them to gently persuade creatures and the environment to aid them in battle. In fact, Sound Weavers can use their sound magic to manipulate the elements. Although not physically powerful, Sound Weavers are swift, agile, and incredibly skilled with a bow, so they normally attack from a distance; however, expert Sound Weavers can use their sound magic to augment the power and abilities of themselves and their allies. Conversely, they can even use their magic to hinder the powers of their opponents, making the Sound Weavers extremely valuable on any team. Furthermore, they can combine their music with light magic in order to heal, defend, and cure themselves or anyone around them. Offensively, Sound Weavers can amplify sound in the air to burst the eardrums of their opponents thus destabilizing and defeating them. They can even mute or distort their own sounds so that opponents can't hear them approaching or discern the direction of their attacks.

I loved this class, but I've never seen it. I want to play a game with this class:D

Abraxas

γνῶσις
Local time
Today 11:37 AM
-->
The Ninja Master

7% Strength, 33% Bloodlust, 37% Intelligence, 33% Spirit, 25% Vitality and 40% Agility!
12614076684753655672.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png
By combining their stealth and evasion with powerful elemental magic, Ninja Masters are some of the fiercest warriors. Although they may not be the most physically powerful warriors, their cunningness and spellcasting abilities more than make up for any deficiencies. In fact, Ninja Masters can use their ninja techniques to enhance their strength, thus making them even more powerful and formidable. Their strength truly becomes something to be feared when they enhance it enough to be able to punch through solid stone. In addition, their agility allows them to rapidly unleash powerful blasts of elemental ninja techniques that quickly overwhelm the enemy; however, Ninja Masters more often prefer to stealthily and quietly eliminate their opponents. When faced with armies of warriors, Ninja Masters can increase their own numbers and overwhelm their opponents by sneakily creating elemental clones. It is often difficult to determine whether or not a Ninja Master will walk the path of good or evil, though it is certainly not true that all are evil.

Top Bottom