• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

Post photos of people whose minds you find attractive.

Base groove

Banned
Local time
Yesterday 10:54 PM
-->
quentin-tarantino-celebrity-622956075.jpg

Architect

Professional INTP
Local time
Yesterday 10:54 PM
-->
The only person who I admire, even at that I'd call it "somewhat admire"

480px-Raymond_Kurzweil%2C_Stanford_2006_%28square_crop%29.jpg

EyeSeeCold

lust for life
Local time
Yesterday 9:54 PM
-->
Dave Chapelle
17zFLWH.jpg

Evan Goldberg - Seth Rogen - Judd Apatow
hJLPUlf.png

Anton LaVey
ZNiQ2Ax.jpg

Jimi Hendrix
VS9aIqw.jpg

And everyone knows what Jung looks like.

Variform

Banned
Local time
Today 4:54 AM
-->
If people don't post names with the pics I don't care to know them.

Mckenna1.jpg

Alan%20Watts-low.jpg

Terrence McKenna and Alan Watts.

NormannTheDoorman

Rice is love. Rice is life.
Local time
Today 3:54 PM
-->
I admire the man. A little tragic how he was made out to be a villain by the rest of Europe. Kind of makes me cry.

Napoleon.jpg

TheManBeyond

Banned
Local time
-->
Objects in the mirror might look closer than they
A.-Hitler1-227x300.jpg

Has anyone read/watched the dark charisma of adolf hitler book/series? seems to be interesting yet i'm afraid it could be garbage too, i'll probably illegaly download the epub when it's avaliable.

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->

BigApplePi

Banned
Local time
Today 12:54 AM
-->

Solitaire U.

Last of the V-8 Interceptors
Local time
-->
*Resisting the urge to post a BestGore 'brain splattered on the sidewalk' image.

Steven Gerrard

Singing or frowning
Local time
-->
url
omar-rodriguez-lopez-john-frusciante1.jpg

John Anthony Frusciante ( i/frˈʃɑːntɛ/; born March 5, 1970) is an American guitarist, singer, songwriter, and producer. He is best known as the former guitarist of the rock band Red Hot Chili Peppers, with whom he recorded five studio albums, and of whom he was a member from 1988 until 1992 and again from 1998 until 2009. He has recorded with numerous other artists, including The Mars Volta, for whom he was a studio guitarist (and occasional live performer) from 2002 until 2008; Josh Klinghoffer and Joe Lally, with whom he released two albums as Ataxia; and various collaborations with both Klinghoffer and Omar Rodríguez-López. Frusciante also has an active solo career, having released ten solo albums and five EPs; his recordings include elements ranging from experimental rock and ambient music to New Wave and electronica.

Variform

Banned
Local time
-->
Has anyone read/watched the dark charisma of adolf hitler book/series? seems to be interesting yet i'm afraid it could be garbage too, i'll probably illegaly download the epub when it's avaliable.

Look at the topic title and consider what you posted.

deadpixel

Local time
-->
tdy_sanders_rainman_001226.standard.jpg

grayskies

INTJ
Local time
-->
chesterton-featured-w480x300.jpg

G.K. Chesterton

1_28_aquinas.jpg

St. Thomas Aquinas

milton-friedman.jpg

Milton Friedman

sherlock3.png

For fictional mind: Sherlock Holmes

Laurence

Viscount
Local time
Yesterday 11:54 PM
-->

A cinematic genius who is only beginning to be recognized but who will
dominate films for the next 30 years or so

Attachments

• 000.jpg
    000.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 89

nanook

a scream in a vortex
Local time
Today 5:54 AM
-->
KenW.jpg

Ken Wilber - Integral Philosopher.

Alan.jpg

Alan Watts - Kosmic Poet.

ben-with-sign.jpg

Benjamin Smythe (freestyle statsang philosopher type)

adyashanti.jpg

Adyashanti - spiritual teacher.

moddi-press-shot-1.jpg

Moddi (singer songwriter)

photo.jpg

Stephen Wolinsky - has helped me understand the enneagramm.

3ecabdd855.jpg

Bert Hellinger - Intuitive Psychologist.

carl-jung.jpg

The man himself. Carl Jung.

tumblr_luelxhAGJb1r64o3yo1_500.jpg

Crispin Glover (actor)

Nassim-Haramein-9-2010-390x280.jpg

Nassim Haramein - Popularist Teacher of Sacred Geometry and a bit of a conman, i think. Lookalike of Albert Einstein.

tumblr_lyh3ksIlYE1roq7lso1_500.jpg

Jiddu Krishnamurti - it's complicated.

Tori.jpg

Tori Amos

toni-kater-540x304.jpg

Toni Kater (German Singer Songwriter)

robyn-173847.jpeg

Robyn (singer songwriter)

hqdefault.jpg

Teal Swan - Intuitive Philosopher and a bit of a conman. But what is a lie in a world of metaphors.

to be continued.

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
Today 3:54 PM
-->
Arne_Naess_1247283c.jpg

Arne Næss

TBerg

fallen angel who hasn't earned his wings
Local time
Yesterday 11:54 PM
-->
Miral_Doha_0031.jpg

Rula Jebreal, fluent in German, English, Italian, Arabic, and Hebrew, also possesses degrees in medicine, political science, and journalism while authoring books and pursuing reportage in critical areas of the world.

Cherry Cola

Banned
Local time
-->
Jeffrey Lee Pierce of The Gun Club

Jeffrey-Lee-Pierce-jeffrey-lee-pierce-the-gun-club-24123269-300-394.jpg

Captain Beefheart

Captain_Beefheart.jpg

Spinoza (The dude was born in 1632 and all of his philosophy still holds up under scrutiny, his genius is amazing):

Spinoza.jpg

Cherry Cola

Banned
Local time
-->
hqdefault.jpg

Teal Swan - Intuitive Philosopher and a bit of a conman. But what is a lie in a world of metaphors.

to be continued.

What is so interesting about her? She's got it all figured out in her little closed system spiritual fantasyland. Sure she understands people, what makes them tick, their urges and all of that but she uses that to sell her cognitive junk food. One of her patients committed suicide. The way she referred to the incident made it quite obvious she blamed the patient for not taking her advice, for not "trying" she didn't seem distraught at all, seemingly viewing this patient she had more as an object upon which to test the effects of her teaching than a complex human being.

I dunno, I find her fascinating as a phenomenon but as a person she seems rather cold, emotionally shallow, dead inside.. I dunno she gave me the creeps almost instantly. Nothing that she's said has been particularly profound either.

nanook

a scream in a vortex
Local time
-->
the way you devalue / find fault in people on many occasions is some sort of stereotypical ego thing of yours, perhaps it's the enneagram four being more special and noteworthy than everyone else or the seven being more clever and superior, with their typical disintegration into enneagram one. or is it full on one. why can't you just stop at noting the fact that she is easily more fascinating than 99 out of 100 random people. that's exactly what i do. be a constructive member of humanity. focus on the partial truth and value in sentient beings. (try)

Cherry Cola

Banned
Local time
-->
Probably, I'm pretty sure I have some ego issues. Been told I'm too critical more than once. I did an enneagram test now and got 5w4.

She may be fascinating, but she's fascinating in the same way that films taken in concentration camps are. Fascinating like "I can't believe this shit.. this is wrong why can't people see it? This is evil going on". I guess what makes her interesting is the way she can present matters of intuition in a very concrete binary fashion, with all the steps in her chain of reasoning made apparent and traceable. But those are just communication skills.. that can't be it. I guess it's the Guru thing she got going on, wherein she crafts herself a persona, one that is obviously a front -so obviously that it hits you nigh instantly upon seeing one of her videos- everything is carefully calculated. More calculated than it has to be, she could pull it off without coming off as a narcissist but she doesn't, to me that means she is a narcissist. She just doesn't feel that she is enough, she has to be more. It's not rational because rationally she should be able to see that what she has is enough without the front.
Then it's the uncanny feeling as you gradually realize there doesn't really seem to be that much of a person behind this persona.

I can't stop at noting the fact that she is fascinating because I want to understand the why and how of it.

Pizzabeak

Banned
Local time
-->
Any recommended works on Spinoza?

Cherry Cola

Banned
Local time
-->
I ain't read any of his works. They are supposed to be pretty hard reads, I just read what other people wrote about him. Bertrand gave him a chapter in his history of western philosophy. Wikipedia has a good easy to grasp summary of his philosophy.

Brontosaurie

Banned
Local time
-->
the way you devalue / find fault in people on many occasions is some sort of stereotypical ego thing of yours, perhaps it's the enneagram four being more special and noteworthy than everyone else or the seven being more clever and superior, with their typical disintegration into enneagram one. or is it full on one. why can't you just stop at noting the fact that she is easily more fascinating than 99 out of 100 random people. that's exactly what i do. be a constructive member of humanity. focus on the partial truth and value in sentient beings. (try)

her face isn't very unique at all, though. easily more fascinating than perhaps 32 out of 100 random people.

Cherry Cola

Banned
Local time
-->
her face isn't very unique at all, though. easily more fascinating than perhaps 32 out of 100 random people.

What's cool is the fact that you don't even to find fault in her, you see it instantly. Zap! And you know it. Try watching a random video of her preaching. The whole thing is fascinating, but her mind certainly isn't attractive in the least.

lucky12

walking on air
Local time
Today 12:54 AM
-->
teslapic2.jpg

Nikola Tesla; I admire most his dedication to his ideals and ideas. Although he had some undesirable tendencies I believe some of those tendencies arose from a tired, betrayed man.

Top Bottom