• OK, it's on.
  • Please note that many, many Email Addresses used for spam, are not accepted at registration. Select a respectable Free email.
  • Done now. Domine miserere nobis.

What's your opinion of Jennifer Lawrence?

What's your opinion of Jennifer Lawrence?

• OMG she's so hot, I want to marry her.

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • She is Satan.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Most annoying person ever.

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Don't care, this is stupid.

Votes: 15 75.0%
  • Cyborg.

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters

Fukyo

blurb blurb
Local time
Today 10:22 PM
-->
I think she played in the Hunger Games movie and was involved in that nudes leak. I don't know anything about her besides that.

Why are you asking?

Seteleechete

Together forever
Local time
-->
Who?

redbaron

irony based lifeform
Local time
Tomorrow 6:22 AM
-->
She's one of those people who act in movies. Looks like all the other acting in movies people.

Nebulous

Local time
Today 4:22 PM
-->
I had a crush on her as Mystique like, two years ago

I haven't seen the new XMen movie yet though. Maybe that's why she's on your mind rn? That movie? Mystique is so great *flails*

I really liked J Law when the Hunger Games was a big deal.. Forget what year that was but yeah

shes really hot

onesteptwostep

Junior Hegelian
Local time
Tomorrow 5:22 AM
-->
She has a weak personality but tries to cover it by the force of her celebrity. I typically don't trust humans who get along with Jimmy Fallon.

Seteleechete

Together forever
Local time
-->
I tend to always ignore the actors. I am only interested in the characters they depict. I.e I think "Hermione Granger is hot/awesome" instead of "Emma Watson is hot/awesome". They are actors.... acting, they probably aren't gonna be like the characters I took interest in, so I really have no interest in them.

(and the only reason I know that name is that it just is a bit too famous. I don't know a single other name of the harry potter cast but am pretty familiar with even obscure characters there).

TheManBeyond

Banned
Local time
Today 9:22 PM
-->
Objects in the mirror might look closer than they
she seems to be a dull person, doesn't have any charm but that's only first impression i know nothing about her

Pyropyro

Magos Biologis
Local time
Tomorrow 4:22 AM
-->
She's an actress who can fit a variety of roles which is nice. I really don't understand the nude photo scandal. I mean you can find a lot of bewbs on the netz, why focus on hers? :confused:

Misha

Misha
Local time
-->
I had a crush on her as Mystique like, two years ago

I haven't seen the new XMen movie yet though. Maybe that's why she's on your mind rn? That movie? Mystique is so great *flails*

I really liked J Law when the Hunger Games was a big deal.. Forget what year that was but yeah

shes really hot

Lol, part of the reason I ask is the new X-Men movie. I literally think that if I see it I will throw up in my mouth. And then cry, and go home. And die.

Nebulous

Local time
-->
^ is that a good or bad thing?
The movie got pretty bad reviews, unfortunately.
XMen movies seem to be either really good or really bad; there isn't much in between. My favorite is First Class.
Idk if I'm going to see Apocalypse in theaters or wait till I can rent it *shrugs*

Reluctantly

Resident disMember
Local time
Today 10:22 AM
-->
I didn't like her character in the Hunger Games. Very EMO and a huge putt-off. Her portrayal of Mystique is kind of nice; she's kind of an anti-hero, playing evil and good, which is always fun for me to watch.

Rook

enter text
Local time
Today 11:22 PM
-->
Prior to this thread, I had no inkling as to this human's existence.
Hmmm.

Local time
Today 9:22 PM
-->
i saw part of the first hunger games film but dont remember what her acting was like(i was half asleep when i saw this one). american hustle was awful though, the entire film and her acting too

Helvete

Pizdec
Local time
Tomorrow 6:22 AM
-->
Can someone post her nudes? It is important to accurately answer the poll...

Brontosaurie

Banned
Local time
-->
Not a good actress, average looking, arrogant celebrity twat.

Nebulous

Local time
-->
My favorite characters from the Hunger Games are Johanna, Haymitch, Cressida, probably some others I'm forgetting. I liked Finnick a lot too

The second movie, Catching Fire, is really good. Worth watching if you haven't seen it, IMO.
The last movie/book, Mockingjay, is more political than action oriented, and probably the darkest part of the series.

I think Johanna and Cressida are more attractive than Katniss, character wise and looks

Jennywocky

Tacky Flamingo
Local time
-->
Jennifer Lawrence is an intuitively talented actor. Saw her in Winter's Bone, and she's always been pretty spectacular.

I think her celebrity might have tarnished her a bit, simply because of the hype, but it doesn't change her talent level. She also almost blew "Like Crazy" because it was hard to believe Anton Yelchin would drop Jennifer Lawrence for Felicity Jones -- and they were both good actors, and she kind of phoned it in on a small part and still kind of showed them both up (no knocks against them). Scary crazy talent.

Misha

Misha
Local time
-->
^ is that a good or bad thing?
The movie got pretty bad reviews, unfortunately.
XMen movies seem to be either really good or really bad; there isn't much in between. My favorite is First Class.
Idk if I'm going to see Apocalypse in theaters or wait till I can rent it *shrugs*

I'm pretty sure Apocalypse will be horrendous... First Class is definitely the best so far.

We could play typecast the actress's MBTI for giggles. I'm no good at that though.:confused:

Top Bottom